Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who's your favorite villain?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42
@Zenikay ahh, this is a hard one... but I think Poison Ivy from Batman... She's a beautiful eco-warrior and although she's a bad guy she's got her reasons. she want plants and nature to bloom and sees how humans are destroying the earth, and she was hurt so badly by her professor who took advantage of her and made her into the human/plant hybrid she is today, which also made her infertile... you can look at it all from as psychological point of view and see why she has a soft spot for kids and why she sees fauna as her babies and why she's so protective of harley from joker... and I like the whole pheromone power thing she has going on.
If you like saren from mass effect, you should really read the 1st mass effect novel!!
My other top villains are: catwoman, yuno gasai from future diary, black lady from sailor moon, lust from full metal alchemist, and probably many more but it's late and I'm tired!
@Zenikay ahh, this is a hard one... but I think Poison Ivy from Batman... She's a beautiful eco-warrior and although she's a bad guy she's got her reasons. she want plants and nature to bloom and sees how humans are destroying the earth, and she was hurt so badly by her professor who took advantage of her and made her into the human/plant hybrid she is today, which also made her infertile... you can look at it all from as psychological point of view and see why she has a soft spot for kids and why she sees fauna as her babies and why she's so protective of harley from joker... and I like the whole pheromone power thing she has going on.
If you like saren from mass effect, you should really read the 1st mass effect novel!!
My other top villains are: catwoman, yuno gasai from future diary, black lady from sailor moon, lust from full metal alchemist, and probably many more but it's late and I'm tired!
@BianchaJo

Thanks for the Mass Effect novel recommendation, I looked it up and it looks really good (read some of the sample)! And I don't really watch/read Batman, but Poison Ivy sounds awesome, and sort of like my favorite villain (on the front page) because they both have "misunderstood" reasons for their "evil" actions. :)
@BianchaJo

Thanks for the Mass Effect novel recommendation, I looked it up and it looks really good (read some of the sample)! And I don't really watch/read Batman, but Poison Ivy sounds awesome, and sort of like my favorite villain (on the front page) because they both have "misunderstood" reasons for their "evil" actions. :)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Scar from The Lion King! P: I like the sneaky characteristics he has~
Scar from The Lion King! P: I like the sneaky characteristics he has~
No one will know this... but Grovyle from pokemon mystery dungeon
although he was portrayed as a villain for most of the story, he sacrificed himself to dusknoir so the hero and partner had time to escape.
I was crying, i loved Grovyle ;(
No one will know this... but Grovyle from pokemon mystery dungeon
although he was portrayed as a villain for most of the story, he sacrificed himself to dusknoir so the hero and partner had time to escape.
I was crying, i loved Grovyle ;(
tEUQs.gifRhhdL.gifpxhqr.gifRSMIQ.gif
I'm just getting into the sixth season of Supernatural, and Crowley is quickly becoming my problematic fave XD
I'm just getting into the sixth season of Supernatural, and Crowley is quickly becoming my problematic fave XD
She/Her | FR Time +3 | Wishlist | Goals
Lumenox_sig.gif
Ooo, favorite villains. I can only say one name.

EGIL, XENOBLADE CHRONICLES.
Ooo, favorite villains. I can only say one name.

EGIL, XENOBLADE CHRONICLES.
im trying to edit this so hard right now but nothing works
@Zenikay
I'm not even sure if Agent Kallus (Rebels) counts anymore ^^
@Zenikay
I'm not even sure if Agent Kallus (Rebels) counts anymore ^^
fLdYOuE.png JrZGMGx.png yvMj9jM.png
yCbB7XD.png cHa0MYt.png yZFrBUC.png
ct2DDh7.png zLwbKxI.png QetF0Qf.png
v2PJF9u.png
Chara was here =)
Walking dead's Negan. He's kinda charming in the comics. Doesn't always take himself so seriously. He swears quite a bit, I can relate to that.. I think he's funny. And from the 10 minutes of negan in the series they already pretty much nailed that part.. So I hope they don't mess him up in season 7 or something. Edit: also the actor Jeffrey dean Morgan is pretty damn hot. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e0a1412410a605e80a954555664d0f3/tumblr_inline_o7ghj5x1xI1s50qig_500.gif[/img]
Walking dead's Negan. He's kinda charming in the comics. Doesn't always take himself so seriously. He swears quite a bit, I can relate to that.. I think he's funny.

And from the 10 minutes of negan in the series they already pretty much nailed that part.. So I hope they don't mess him up in season 7 or something.

Edit: also the actor Jeffrey dean Morgan is pretty damn hot.
tumblr_inline_o7ghj5x1xI1s50qig_500.gif
Avengers, Loki, 'nough said
Avengers, Loki, 'nough said
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
titanic's iceberg [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/47eb61ba580ee31805dd4e76c41687fa/tumblr_inline_ml9hi5K1Ry1qz4rgp.gif[/img]
titanic's iceberg

tumblr_inline_ml9hi5K1Ry1qz4rgp.gif
FBuDOAO.gif
“All human wisdom is contained in these two words -
Wait and Hope”

Cry•tus
|| Lore || wip
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42