Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchase that I didn't make
Just logged in and got an alert saying "06/29 You have purchased 2150 gems. They have been added to your total."
I haven't purchased any gems today, or even yesterday.
Could someone please look into what's going on here? Is it an old purchase that didn't go through before, that's taken days to work, or... ? *confused*
Thank you
Just logged in and got an alert saying "06/29 You have purchased 2150 gems. They have been added to your total."
I haven't purchased any gems today, or even yesterday.
Could someone please look into what's going on here? Is it an old purchase that didn't go through before, that's taken days to work, or... ? *confused*
Thank you
BTW, I haven't spent them or anything, in case they're not supposed to be mine. So feel free to remove them if they're here in error.
BTW, I haven't spent them or anything, in case they're not supposed to be mine. So feel free to remove them if they're here in error.
Umm, did you check Paypal or Google Checkout to see if you got charged?
That seems like important information to note.

Good luck getting this sorted.
@Ebil
Umm, did you check Paypal or Google Checkout to see if you got charged?
That seems like important information to note.

Good luck getting this sorted.
@Ebil
ice_rune_50x50.png
I wish I could check my paypal account, but I'm at work (I know, Bad Ebil, playing at work) and I don't like entering bank/paypal details over work laptop, so I have to wait until I'm at home desktop to do that .-.
I wish I could check my paypal account, but I'm at work (I know, Bad Ebil, playing at work) and I don't like entering bank/paypal details over work laptop, so I have to wait until I'm at home desktop to do that .-.
@Ebil, please send an email to admin@flightrising.com from the email you registered at FR with, along with your Paypal email and transaction ID, if that exists. They should be able to help you. :) Thank you for the report!
@Ebil, please send an email to admin@flightrising.com from the email you registered at FR with, along with your Paypal email and transaction ID, if that exists. They should be able to help you. :) Thank you for the report!
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif