Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shimmermist Bio Shop {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Alright :) Do you need the money right now?

@SinMachine
Alright :) Do you need the money right now?

@SinMachine
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder nope, wait until I'm finished, then we can get any critiques out of the way and you don't have to pay me for something you don't like
@Bynder nope, wait until I'm finished, then we can get any critiques out of the way and you don't have to pay me for something you don't like
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
Aloha I was wondering if you like to do a bio for my dragon ? I am brand spanking new.
Aloha I was wondering if you like to do a bio for my dragon ? I am brand spanking new.
@CosmicFlame

Remember to ping the person if you want them to see something you wrote to them!
You put @ and then the person's name Like @Bynder. It will send a notification to the user :)
@CosmicFlame

Remember to ping the person if you want them to see something you wrote to them!
You put @ and then the person's name Like @Bynder. It will send a notification to the user :)
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@CosmicFlame oops, didn't notice you commented! Like Bynder said, need to ping! But I would love to do a bio for you, or many if you like. Did you just join today?
@CosmicFlame oops, didn't notice you commented! Like Bynder said, need to ping! But I would love to do a bio for you, or many if you like. Did you just join today?
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@SinMachine

Yes I just joined today and I need a cool Bio for my two dragons StarFallen and NightCaller both are Demigods of Apollo and Nxy turned into dragons.
@SinMachine

Yes I just joined today and I need a cool Bio for my two dragons StarFallen and NightCaller both are Demigods of Apollo and Nxy turned into dragons.
@CosmicFlame sounds good! Just tell me what you're looking for (page one) and I'll put you on the list
@CosmicFlame sounds good! Just tell me what you're looking for (page one) and I'll put you on the list
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@SinMachine

Something medium length or long or so.

Just a cool backstory behind them, you can make it up but they are best friends and lovers. demigods of Apollo and Nxy , demigods by nature.
@SinMachine

Something medium length or long or so.

Just a cool backstory behind them, you can make it up but they are best friends and lovers. demigods of Apollo and Nxy , demigods by nature.
@CosmicFlame sounds awesome! Cool concept! I look forward to writing for you
@CosmicFlame sounds awesome! Cool concept! I look forward to writing for you
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@SunMachine

Thank you!I shall make myself some money to pay for it.
@SunMachine

Thank you!I shall make myself some money to pay for it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14