Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crystalline Lies, City of Hearts
The city of hearts is just a nickname. It's twin is the city of spades, separated by this long-long stretch of rive? Lake? Inlet? Where only one ferry runs each week through the entire. Both are almost glittering identical from afar, but more vivid details come to mind. The city of hearts is older by roots, but the city of spades is more advanced by development. The city of spades wealth is spread almost equally 'month the areas, while there is a tiny rich point and a tiny poor point. 8/10 is middle class, while 1/10 rich & 1/10 poor. Then city of hearts is split almost equally. 3/10 rich, 4/10 middle & 3/10 poor. Why you may ask? Who knows. Those who dwell in cities make a difference. No one really has oftenly visited the other city, but something tells the senses of intuition, that there will be some convergace revolving around your choices.

(As in, for whatever reason, the two RP groups might meet up due to some major event)

@lamenting
@anika
@kersom
@katzentai
@ceuroro
@nightlock
The city of hearts is just a nickname. It's twin is the city of spades, separated by this long-long stretch of rive? Lake? Inlet? Where only one ferry runs each week through the entire. Both are almost glittering identical from afar, but more vivid details come to mind. The city of hearts is older by roots, but the city of spades is more advanced by development. The city of spades wealth is spread almost equally 'month the areas, while there is a tiny rich point and a tiny poor point. 8/10 is middle class, while 1/10 rich & 1/10 poor. Then city of hearts is split almost equally. 3/10 rich, 4/10 middle & 3/10 poor. Why you may ask? Who knows. Those who dwell in cities make a difference. No one really has oftenly visited the other city, but something tells the senses of intuition, that there will be some convergace revolving around your choices.

(As in, for whatever reason, the two RP groups might meet up due to some major event)

@lamenting
@anika
@kersom
@katzentai
@ceuroro
@nightlock
[center][b][font=cambria][color=maroon][size=5]ANJALI[/size][/b][/center] [img]http://www.moontripgraphics.com/dividers/fancydivider1.gif[/img] [size=4][color=maroon][font=cambria]The golden tones of the sunrise began to filter into the now illuminated bedroom, the warm burst of color painting the steel blue walls and the room's contents a strange hue. Her bedroom was on the smaller side, but Anjali somehow managed to fit all of her various tchotchkes within it, somehow creating a look of planned disorganization. Miscellaneous pictures and posters hung on the walls in a valiant attempt at an organized grid, as monochrome art prints and Polaroids commingled with band posters that had been scuffed around the edges from wear. On the floor, various graphic tees and pairs of jeans seemed to have made their home, slowly building up with each passing day of procrastination. A pile of similar, yet [i]definitely[/i] different boots was peeking out of her closet, the door having been left ever-so-slightly ajar. And in the bed laid Anjali, her cloud of dark hair billowing around her as she was sleeping. [i]Beep, beep.[/i] Anj slowly woke up, tossing aside her various patterned blankets arranged around her now partially conscious body to stretch her right arm to her bedside drawer, where her lilac alarm clock was positioned. It was 6:00 AM sharp; she tried to keep up the habit of waking up at six in the morning every day, regardless of the day or its expected events. Of course, today, it was mandatory, as she had to be up to go to school. Having disabled the alarm, the seventeen-year-old dragged herself out of bed, and trudged over to her closet to put on her day's outfit; she ended up settling on dark wash jeans, a teal tee with a bicycle graphic, and a pair of turquoise suede Doc Martens, along with her regular black wristwatch. On her way out of her bedroom, she also grabbed her small stone of mahogany obsidian. She had acquired it a little bit earlier, from a strange crystalline beast that had had the misfortune of resting in front of her moving car. She felt as though it had given her good luck. Anj was carrying her pair of shoes in her right hand, and kept the stone in her left, continuously running her thumb over the cool, smooth surface. Having completed these initial tasks, Anj then ran out to the bathroom, where she gave her teeth a cursory brushing, and downstairs to the kitchen, where she downed a glass of orange juice and a plain bagel as fast as possible. She spent most of her mornings alone, as her little sister got up later for middle school, and her mother got up earlier to go work at the city hospital, and so was free to leave the house as soon as she had slipped into her shoes and grabbed her maroon backpack. As Anj left her house, she immediately felt the damp, cool morning air against her skin. A small part of her knew, deep inside, that it would be better to go back and get a jacket, but, as teenagers often do, she shrugged off the growingly uncomfortable chill and started a steady trot to her bus stop with the morning dew of the grass dampening her shoe soles with each step. She checked her watch. It was only 6:10. She supposed she was going to be pretty early today, as the bus only came at 6:30. [color=#4d0000]"Ah, well,"[/color] she whispered under her breath, [color=#4d0000]"at least that means I'll get some downtime."[/color] She made her way to her neighborhood bus stop, a small patch of land by the side of the road. Some other high-schoolers were already there, a couple with what seemed to be joints, but she didn't know any of them, and frankly didn't think they were worth bothering. She sighed, brushing her thick hair back with her right hand, the obsidian still clutched in her left. This might be a longer wait than she had expected. [img]http://www.moontripgraphics.com/dividers/fancydivider1.gif[/img] [size=2]@lamenting @anika @kersom @annekin it is officially started off! cool. also we could get some character interaction in through the bus stop for those of you who have highschool-age characters. and if you don't, they can just be semi-creepy about hanging near a bus stop lol idk. hope this is a good starter
ANJALI
fancydivider1.gif

The golden tones of the sunrise began to filter into the now illuminated bedroom, the warm burst of color painting the steel blue walls and the room's contents a strange hue. Her bedroom was on the smaller side, but Anjali somehow managed to fit all of her various tchotchkes within it, somehow creating a look of planned disorganization. Miscellaneous pictures and posters hung on the walls in a valiant attempt at an organized grid, as monochrome art prints and Polaroids commingled with band posters that had been scuffed around the edges from wear. On the floor, various graphic tees and pairs of jeans seemed to have made their home, slowly building up with each passing day of procrastination. A pile of similar, yet definitely different boots was peeking out of her closet, the door having been left ever-so-slightly ajar. And in the bed laid Anjali, her cloud of dark hair billowing around her as she was sleeping.

Beep, beep.

Anj slowly woke up, tossing aside her various patterned blankets arranged around her now partially conscious body to stretch her right arm to her bedside drawer, where her lilac alarm clock was positioned. It was 6:00 AM sharp; she tried to keep up the habit of waking up at six in the morning every day, regardless of the day or its expected events. Of course, today, it was mandatory, as she had to be up to go to school. Having disabled the alarm, the seventeen-year-old dragged herself out of bed, and trudged over to her closet to put on her day's outfit; she ended up settling on dark wash jeans, a teal tee with a bicycle graphic, and a pair of turquoise suede Doc Martens, along with her regular black wristwatch. On her way out of her bedroom, she also grabbed her small stone of mahogany obsidian. She had acquired it a little bit earlier, from a strange crystalline beast that had had the misfortune of resting in front of her moving car. She felt as though it had given her good luck. Anj was carrying her pair of shoes in her right hand, and kept the stone in her left, continuously running her thumb over the cool, smooth surface.

Having completed these initial tasks, Anj then ran out to the bathroom, where she gave her teeth a cursory brushing, and downstairs to the kitchen, where she downed a glass of orange juice and a plain bagel as fast as possible. She spent most of her mornings alone, as her little sister got up later for middle school, and her mother got up earlier to go work at the city hospital, and so was free to leave the house as soon as she had slipped into her shoes and grabbed her maroon backpack.

As Anj left her house, she immediately felt the damp, cool morning air against her skin. A small part of her knew, deep inside, that it would be better to go back and get a jacket, but, as teenagers often do, she shrugged off the growingly uncomfortable chill and started a steady trot to her bus stop with the morning dew of the grass dampening her shoe soles with each step. She checked her watch. It was only 6:10. She supposed she was going to be pretty early today, as the bus only came at 6:30.

"Ah, well," she whispered under her breath, "at least that means I'll get some downtime."

She made her way to her neighborhood bus stop, a small patch of land by the side of the road. Some other high-schoolers were already there, a couple with what seemed to be joints, but she didn't know any of them, and frankly didn't think they were worth bothering. She sighed, brushing her thick hair back with her right hand, the obsidian still clutched in her left. This might be a longer wait than she had expected.
fancydivider1.gif

@lamenting @anika @kersom @annekin
it is officially started off! cool. also we could get some character interaction in through the bus stop for those of you who have highschool-age characters. and if you don't, they can just be semi-creepy about hanging near a bus stop lol idk. hope this is a good starter
ginger_by_nevusse-daaupff.png
@katzentai @Lamenting @kerson @Annekin @ceuroro @nightlock

The nursery at which Andrew worked, unfortunately, was right next to a school bus stop. This would have been fine if it were not for the astounding ability for teenage boys to be annoying no matter the circumstances.

Over the past few weeks, one of them had been cutting flowers off from the plants sitting out at the front of the store. It was likely just so the kid could give it to his girlfriend, so his intentions weren't malicious, but it was difficult to sell gerber daisies sans the daisies. And so, instead of getting to sleep in, here Andrew was, playing bodyguard to a bunch of flowers while an annoying coworker talked his ear off.

"...and I open the door, and there's a basket of kittens, man. I asked my girl, 'You got kittens?' She's like 'Yeah, I got some kittens.' So now we have four kittens and a bunch of rats running around the apartment. Ah well. I'm training the kittens with a little laser and toy mice. Maybe when they're bigger they'll- aw man."

Andrew's coworker quit babbling about the cat situation, now more preoccupied with the teenagers. "Are they burning what I think they're burning?" the coworker hissed. "Ugh. This'll be bad for business. Call the boss, Andy, and ask her- oh wait, you can't talk. Uh. Think she knows how to text? I mean, she's pretty old, but seems like a smart lady. I'm sure she can-"

Sick of hearing his coworker babble, Andrew walked over to a faucet on the side of the wall and turned it on. The hose attached to the faucet, after a few moments, gurgled out water.

"Dude? Now's not the time to water the flowers. Seriously, try texting-"

Andrew pointed the hose at the teenagers and pressed his thumb against the opening of the tube. Water sprayed out, dousing the teenagers, earning him several angry complaints and effectively rendering whatever they were smoking too damp to be able to catch on fire.

A girl who hadn't been part of the gaggle of smoking teens had gotten wet, but most importantly, the drug problem had been effectively solved.

Andrew's actions had shocked the coworker into silence. Andrew snorted and went to go turn off the hose, annoyed that the coworker was finally silent when he should be scolding the teens.

((Don't do drugs, kids. You'll **** off grumpy gardeners.))
@katzentai @Lamenting @kerson @Annekin @ceuroro @nightlock

The nursery at which Andrew worked, unfortunately, was right next to a school bus stop. This would have been fine if it were not for the astounding ability for teenage boys to be annoying no matter the circumstances.

Over the past few weeks, one of them had been cutting flowers off from the plants sitting out at the front of the store. It was likely just so the kid could give it to his girlfriend, so his intentions weren't malicious, but it was difficult to sell gerber daisies sans the daisies. And so, instead of getting to sleep in, here Andrew was, playing bodyguard to a bunch of flowers while an annoying coworker talked his ear off.

"...and I open the door, and there's a basket of kittens, man. I asked my girl, 'You got kittens?' She's like 'Yeah, I got some kittens.' So now we have four kittens and a bunch of rats running around the apartment. Ah well. I'm training the kittens with a little laser and toy mice. Maybe when they're bigger they'll- aw man."

Andrew's coworker quit babbling about the cat situation, now more preoccupied with the teenagers. "Are they burning what I think they're burning?" the coworker hissed. "Ugh. This'll be bad for business. Call the boss, Andy, and ask her- oh wait, you can't talk. Uh. Think she knows how to text? I mean, she's pretty old, but seems like a smart lady. I'm sure she can-"

Sick of hearing his coworker babble, Andrew walked over to a faucet on the side of the wall and turned it on. The hose attached to the faucet, after a few moments, gurgled out water.

"Dude? Now's not the time to water the flowers. Seriously, try texting-"

Andrew pointed the hose at the teenagers and pressed his thumb against the opening of the tube. Water sprayed out, dousing the teenagers, earning him several angry complaints and effectively rendering whatever they were smoking too damp to be able to catch on fire.

A girl who hadn't been part of the gaggle of smoking teens had gotten wet, but most importantly, the drug problem had been effectively solved.

Andrew's actions had shocked the coworker into silence. Andrew snorted and went to go turn off the hose, annoyed that the coworker was finally silent when he should be scolding the teens.

((Don't do drugs, kids. You'll **** off grumpy gardeners.))
@katzentai @Lamenting @kerson @anika @ceuroro @nightlock

The boy firmly pressed his lips against the cigaret and as he inhaled, his chest raised somewhere underneath his hoodie.
Soon after smoke started to rose from his nostrils, craving a path up in front of his vision, lips still sailed tight around the cigaret.

A few droplets of water hit the bangs which framed the sides of his head, as the bunch of kids beside him suddenly where completely wet, because of some guy with a hose.
The boy looked up at his companion. He was at least a head taller than him, and unlike his own slender build, the other boy was of much more muscle. Whenever his shirt felt down on his stomach in the right way you could see them play underneath as he breathed in. His hair was a light brown and cut just underneath the ears, his eyes an icy blue. He was intimidating to look at because of his big frame and his cold glare, but if you actually knew him he was much more apathetic and lazy than his attitude would suggest.
The boy's own eyes were hidden underneath a pair of sunglasses, but looking sideway he still managed to catch the other boy's eyes with a nod.

School had ended for the boy a week before and life had been dull and slow-paced ever since. Not that school really was that interesting, but it had occupied him for many hours a day. Now he had a few oral exams to attend and some assignments to leave for his teachers, but otherwise summer holiday had kicked in for him.
Without anything to do, he had done what he had felt the most like. It had been some months since he had been smoking it himself, and with too much of the stuff laying around in his drawers, he had decided to sell a bit off to the kids in the classes underneath him.
Just for the sake of it: looking at it all wet was a bit of a shame, but placing themselves in public made the boy lose all kind of sympathy for them.
He wasn't even aware if all of it was his, only that the lad with black hair and green eyes owed him.
But he knew that they would jump off the bus stop which he was awaiting at, but not that the dumb wigtails would actually smoke it at said location.
So when thing had taken a different turn than expected, the boy and his companion had decided to stick in the background and watch the scenario unfold. His time wasn't waisted at all, and the sight of a bunch of wet kids even made him chuckle.

He wasn't really there to make Aiko beat the hell out of black-haired wet boy. He just wanted to mess a bit around and see their reaction. He had no need for the money, nor the weed, but he needed some kind of thrill. And perhaps wet boy's anxious eyes would give him a kick.

"Sino, is it the guy with black hair we are going for?" Aiko asked, crossing his arms above his chest. "Mh, it most certainly is." Sino's voice were light and playful.
".. Then, why are we waiting here?" Aiko continued, but Sino just brushed him off. "Also the guy we are after, you know. I think he sleeps around with Drew's girl-" Aiko stopped mid sentence as Sino send him another glare. "That's none of my concern," was his only answer. Then he tipped his sunglasses down, unraveling a pair of pale, hazel eyes. "I didn't knew you were such a gossip, Ai."

The pair kept awaiting, leaned up against a brick wall that surrounded the nearby house's garden.

(So tell me, what is worse than a bunch of kids smoking weed..)
@katzentai @Lamenting @kerson @anika @ceuroro @nightlock

The boy firmly pressed his lips against the cigaret and as he inhaled, his chest raised somewhere underneath his hoodie.
Soon after smoke started to rose from his nostrils, craving a path up in front of his vision, lips still sailed tight around the cigaret.

A few droplets of water hit the bangs which framed the sides of his head, as the bunch of kids beside him suddenly where completely wet, because of some guy with a hose.
The boy looked up at his companion. He was at least a head taller than him, and unlike his own slender build, the other boy was of much more muscle. Whenever his shirt felt down on his stomach in the right way you could see them play underneath as he breathed in. His hair was a light brown and cut just underneath the ears, his eyes an icy blue. He was intimidating to look at because of his big frame and his cold glare, but if you actually knew him he was much more apathetic and lazy than his attitude would suggest.
The boy's own eyes were hidden underneath a pair of sunglasses, but looking sideway he still managed to catch the other boy's eyes with a nod.

School had ended for the boy a week before and life had been dull and slow-paced ever since. Not that school really was that interesting, but it had occupied him for many hours a day. Now he had a few oral exams to attend and some assignments to leave for his teachers, but otherwise summer holiday had kicked in for him.
Without anything to do, he had done what he had felt the most like. It had been some months since he had been smoking it himself, and with too much of the stuff laying around in his drawers, he had decided to sell a bit off to the kids in the classes underneath him.
Just for the sake of it: looking at it all wet was a bit of a shame, but placing themselves in public made the boy lose all kind of sympathy for them.
He wasn't even aware if all of it was his, only that the lad with black hair and green eyes owed him.
But he knew that they would jump off the bus stop which he was awaiting at, but not that the dumb wigtails would actually smoke it at said location.
So when thing had taken a different turn than expected, the boy and his companion had decided to stick in the background and watch the scenario unfold. His time wasn't waisted at all, and the sight of a bunch of wet kids even made him chuckle.

He wasn't really there to make Aiko beat the hell out of black-haired wet boy. He just wanted to mess a bit around and see their reaction. He had no need for the money, nor the weed, but he needed some kind of thrill. And perhaps wet boy's anxious eyes would give him a kick.

"Sino, is it the guy with black hair we are going for?" Aiko asked, crossing his arms above his chest. "Mh, it most certainly is." Sino's voice were light and playful.
".. Then, why are we waiting here?" Aiko continued, but Sino just brushed him off. "Also the guy we are after, you know. I think he sleeps around with Drew's girl-" Aiko stopped mid sentence as Sino send him another glare. "That's none of my concern," was his only answer. Then he tipped his sunglasses down, unraveling a pair of pale, hazel eyes. "I didn't knew you were such a gossip, Ai."

The pair kept awaiting, leaned up against a brick wall that surrounded the nearby house's garden.

(So tell me, what is worse than a bunch of kids smoking weed..)
[center][size=7][color=#a8dcff][b][font=Cenutry Gothic]Sakina[/font][/b][/color] [/size][/center] [center][img]http://img01.deviantart.net/6884/i/2013/348/3/b/long_purple_space_divider_by_annaza0000-d6xyx67.png[/img][/center] A gentle snore made it's way from the back of the house to where Sakina stood in the kitchen. Her mother and father were still dead asleep from working late the night before, so she took it upon herself to feed the animals of the house. The three cats beneath her rubbed against her legs, back and forth, begging for food with tiny meows. The husky, long haired, black one hopped onto the counter beside her lapping up the dripping liquid that spilled from the can she was opening. She gently moved him aside so she could pop off the final lid of the 3 cans and put them into their separate bowls. She left the big black cat to eat on the counter, while she placed the other two bowls down for the calico's at her feet. The moment she stepped away from the three to let them eat in peace, she could hear their tags jingling against the glass devouring their meals. Walking over to the sink she turned on the tap and allowed it to rush out cold. With a large metal bowl she filled it up and set it back beside the dining felines. Walking away from them she went out into the garage next to kitchen, and grabbed a generous cup of dog food therefore bringing it back with her inside. She grabbed a larger glass bowl from the shelf and poured the hard pieces of food into it, causing loud clinks against the material. Grabbing the bottle of olive oil from beside the stove, she drizzled it over the top to allow the food to soften for the old hound. Ending the process of making the dog's breakfast, she pulled out some homemade yogurt and plopped a small amount onto the mound of dog food. Carefully, she walked the bowl over to the large dog that lay in the living room atop its bed. She kneeled down to place the bowl in front of the drowsy canine. Thus the big, decrepit mastiff looked up at her with pouty eyes before it gingerly sat up and began to eat it's food. She ran her hand across the dogs silky fur before murmuring sweet words to it. As she walked away from it, she could hear it shift around more, really waking up and inhaling the meal. With a small grin, she made her way back to her room. There she glanced in the mirror momentarily to oil back some of her dry fly away hairs, before she began to undress from her night cloths. Quickly she put on her light tan trousers, slipped on some black socks, threw on a sports bra, and pulled her blue short sleeved t-shirt over her head. Adjusting herself, quickly she went over to the mirror for a second, and longer time now. She light applied some makeup and then fixed up some of her dark iridescent red braids, then tightened her three thick buns along her head. Huffing with satisfaction, she grabbed her purse and made her way out to the garage. The coffee she had made earlier was finally kicking in as she opened her car door and climbed inside. She hoped however, she wasn't going to actually need it. Starting up her old and worn out Pontiac, she found it whir and rumble under her. It was many tears old, and didn't have any touch screen capability as most cars had nowadays. She crossed her fingers hoping it would work well today, as some days it would give up on her and cause her to take it into a repair shop. Sakina was out of luck today, as it then immediately began sputtering and suddenly dropped into silence. She grimaced and slammed her hands on the steering wheel, "[color=#6687b1]Guess I'll be taking the bus today...[/color]" She bitterly spoke to herself, "[color=#6687b1]God, I just hope I get to work on time,[/color]" She pulled herself back out of the car before she went back inside in order to walk out the front of the house. Outside of the door now, she clicked it closed and locked it up before heading out towards the bus stop. It was many blocks away from where she lived, "[color=#6687b1]Maybe the coffee was worth it after all,[/color]" She gently laughed and continued her stroll to the bus. [center]~[/center] As Sakina approached the bus stop, she took notice of the teens mingling around and the stray girl who stood off to the side. She smiled gently at them before looking down at the ground hoping the bus would come soon. She began to daze off and felt very detached, before her vision went black. This wasn't entirely unusual, as she's been having these bouts of blackouts since before her sleepless nights. This crystalline monster has been haunting her continuously, causing her rarely to go to bed at an appropriate time. As she began to come back from her dizzy spell, she heard an echo of words, "[color=#6687b1][i]Now's not the time to water the flowers,[/i][/color]" was all she heard before reconnecting with reality. The tall Sakina, anxiously glanced about with a small smile hoping no one had noticed. She made brief eye contact with the girl near her and she smiled quickly before look out to the street. Her heart slowed down from it's panic, and continued to patiently wait. The waiting led on for a couple of minutes thus she went to check the time on her phone. It was only 6:13, she had a lot of time before her bus would come. She remembered that the school bus would be around to pick up high schoolers around 6:30, and her bus would follow shortly after. She closed her eyes and pressed her knuckles into her lips hoping she would make it to work by 7 o'clock. She couldn't risk being late anymore. Abruptly, Sakina heard the splattering of water next to her. She stepped back to see a gardener from the shop besides the bus was the culprit of the hosing. Biting her lip, she looked to see the group of teens further away were completely blasted, and were now completely drenched holding waterlogged blunts in their hands. With a gasp, she made an attempt to back away from the situation, hoping not to get herself involved. Sakina gave a worried glance to the girl beside her, only to find some of the water had backlashed lightly onto her cloths. She cringed and lipped the words, '[color=#6687b1]I'm Sorry,[/color]' to the teen; The spray that had landed on her did not matter much at all, but she felt bad for the student. [center][img]http://img01.deviantart.net/6884/i/2013/348/3/b/long_purple_space_divider_by_annaza0000-d6xyx67.png[/img][/center] [center][size=1]@lamenting @anika @kersom @katzentai @ceuroro @nightlock[/size][/center] OCC: well I hope that works as a good intro to her plus her anchor gem ?? and is a good enough response, aa. If ya'll have any problems just let me know.
Sakina
long_purple_space_divider_by_annaza0000-d6xyx67.png

A gentle snore made it's way from the back of the house to where Sakina stood in the kitchen. Her mother and father were still dead asleep from working late the night before, so she took it upon herself to feed the animals of the house. The three cats beneath her rubbed against her legs, back and forth, begging for food with tiny meows. The husky, long haired, black one hopped onto the counter beside her lapping up the dripping liquid that spilled from the can she was opening. She gently moved him aside so she could pop off the final lid of the 3 cans and put them into their separate bowls. She left the big black cat to eat on the counter, while she placed the other two bowls down for the calico's at her feet. The moment she stepped away from the three to let them eat in peace, she could hear their tags jingling against the glass devouring their meals.

Walking over to the sink she turned on the tap and allowed it to rush out cold. With a large metal bowl she filled it up and set it back beside the dining felines. Walking away from them she went out into the garage next to kitchen, and grabbed a generous cup of dog food therefore bringing it back with her inside. She grabbed a larger glass bowl from the shelf and poured the hard pieces of food into it, causing loud clinks against the material. Grabbing the bottle of olive oil from beside the stove, she drizzled it over the top to allow the food to soften for the old hound. Ending the process of making the dog's breakfast, she pulled out some homemade yogurt and plopped a small amount onto the mound of dog food.

Carefully, she walked the bowl over to the large dog that lay in the living room atop its bed. She kneeled down to place the bowl in front of the drowsy canine. Thus the big, decrepit mastiff looked up at her with pouty eyes before it gingerly sat up and began to eat it's food. She ran her hand across the dogs silky fur before murmuring sweet words to it. As she walked away from it, she could hear it shift around more, really waking up and inhaling the meal. With a small grin, she made her way back to her room.

There she glanced in the mirror momentarily to oil back some of her dry fly away hairs, before she began to undress from her night cloths. Quickly she put on her light tan trousers, slipped on some black socks, threw on a sports bra, and pulled her blue short sleeved t-shirt over her head. Adjusting herself, quickly she went over to the mirror for a second, and longer time now. She light applied some makeup and then fixed up some of her dark iridescent red braids, then tightened her three thick buns along her head. Huffing with satisfaction, she grabbed her purse and made her way out to the garage.

The coffee she had made earlier was finally kicking in as she opened her car door and climbed inside. She hoped however, she wasn't going to actually need it. Starting up her old and worn out Pontiac, she found it whir and rumble under her. It was many tears old, and didn't have any touch screen capability as most cars had nowadays. She crossed her fingers hoping it would work well today, as some days it would give up on her and cause her to take it into a repair shop.

Sakina was out of luck today, as it then immediately began sputtering and suddenly dropped into silence. She grimaced and slammed her hands on the steering wheel, "Guess I'll be taking the bus today..." She bitterly spoke to herself, "God, I just hope I get to work on time,"

She pulled herself back out of the car before she went back inside in order to walk out the front of the house. Outside of the door now, she clicked it closed and locked it up before heading out towards the bus stop. It was many blocks away from where she lived, "Maybe the coffee was worth it after all," She gently laughed and continued her stroll to the bus.

~

As Sakina approached the bus stop, she took notice of the teens mingling around and the stray girl who stood off to the side. She smiled gently at them before looking down at the ground hoping the bus would come soon. She began to daze off and felt very detached, before her vision went black.

This wasn't entirely unusual, as she's been having these bouts of blackouts since before her sleepless nights. This crystalline monster has been haunting her continuously, causing her rarely to go to bed at an appropriate time. As she began to come back from her dizzy spell, she heard an echo of words, "Now's not the time to water the flowers," was all she heard before reconnecting with reality.

The tall Sakina, anxiously glanced about with a small smile hoping no one had noticed. She made brief eye contact with the girl near her and she smiled quickly before look out to the street. Her heart slowed down from it's panic, and continued to patiently wait. The waiting led on for a couple of minutes thus she went to check the time on her phone. It was only 6:13, she had a lot of time before her bus would come. She remembered that the school bus would be around to pick up high schoolers around 6:30, and her bus would follow shortly after. She closed her eyes and pressed her knuckles into her lips hoping she would make it to work by 7 o'clock. She couldn't risk being late anymore.

Abruptly, Sakina heard the splattering of water next to her. She stepped back to see a gardener from the shop besides the bus was the culprit of the hosing. Biting her lip, she looked to see the group of teens further away were completely blasted, and were now completely drenched holding waterlogged blunts in their hands. With a gasp, she made an attempt to back away from the situation, hoping not to get herself involved. Sakina gave a worried glance to the girl beside her, only to find some of the water had backlashed lightly onto her cloths. She cringed and lipped the words, 'I'm Sorry,' to the teen; The spray that had landed on her did not matter much at all, but she felt bad for the student.

long_purple_space_divider_by_annaza0000-d6xyx67.png
OCC:
well I hope that works as a good intro to her plus her anchor gem ?? and is a good enough response, aa. If ya'll have any problems just let me know.
@lamenting
@anika
@katzentai
@ceuroro
@nightloc

Brooke layed in bed, eyes shut weakly, grasping a couple more moments of sleep before having to roll into the could morning. Her alarm went off a little bit ago, but could sneak in a few more minutes before getting up, couldn't she? She half opened her eye, looking at her watch laying next to her. 6:37 it read. Leaping out of bed she fell to the ground, sheets tangling around her legs. She stumbled upwards, quickly grabbing a navy blue shirt out of her closet and shoving it onto her torso. She pulled on a pair of jeans and ran downstairs, still buckling her belt. Stumbling into her kitchen she grabbed a still frozen waffle from the freezer, and shoved it into her mouth before sprinting upstairs and shoving a toothbrush in a tube of toothpaste. Then she swallowed the rest of the frozen waffle and rammed the brush into her mouth, while running back into her room. She looked at her alarm clock, 6:40. Brooke grabbed her sweatshirt and put it around her neck, she skidded back to the bathroom, beggining to brush her hair as she put the toothbrush away, she stumbled for a few more seconds before running full speed outside, backpack barely holding on to her shoulder.

Brooke relaxed, head hitting the top of the bus seats. One more year and she wouldn't have to be stuck on this stupid machine. She closed her eyes for a second then opened them in a panic. She started feeling in her jean pockets, relieved when she pulled out a thin black string. A purple stone hung from the length of string, a small do-it-yourself drilled hole on the top edge of the gem. Placing it around her neck, she went back to slumping in her seat. The bus rocking as it hit the potholes in the street near the school. Soon the bus slowed, and all the high-schoolers got up and rushed into the school, ignoring eachother. She leapt off the last step and onto the sidewalk below. Slowly, Brooke walked towards the entrance of the school.

OOC: Well, I think I officially have the shortest post here! Didn't have much time to write this... Like 6 minutes. Sorry 'bout that.
@lamenting
@anika
@katzentai
@ceuroro
@nightloc

Brooke layed in bed, eyes shut weakly, grasping a couple more moments of sleep before having to roll into the could morning. Her alarm went off a little bit ago, but could sneak in a few more minutes before getting up, couldn't she? She half opened her eye, looking at her watch laying next to her. 6:37 it read. Leaping out of bed she fell to the ground, sheets tangling around her legs. She stumbled upwards, quickly grabbing a navy blue shirt out of her closet and shoving it onto her torso. She pulled on a pair of jeans and ran downstairs, still buckling her belt. Stumbling into her kitchen she grabbed a still frozen waffle from the freezer, and shoved it into her mouth before sprinting upstairs and shoving a toothbrush in a tube of toothpaste. Then she swallowed the rest of the frozen waffle and rammed the brush into her mouth, while running back into her room. She looked at her alarm clock, 6:40. Brooke grabbed her sweatshirt and put it around her neck, she skidded back to the bathroom, beggining to brush her hair as she put the toothbrush away, she stumbled for a few more seconds before running full speed outside, backpack barely holding on to her shoulder.

Brooke relaxed, head hitting the top of the bus seats. One more year and she wouldn't have to be stuck on this stupid machine. She closed her eyes for a second then opened them in a panic. She started feeling in her jean pockets, relieved when she pulled out a thin black string. A purple stone hung from the length of string, a small do-it-yourself drilled hole on the top edge of the gem. Placing it around her neck, she went back to slumping in her seat. The bus rocking as it hit the potholes in the street near the school. Soon the bus slowed, and all the high-schoolers got up and rushed into the school, ignoring eachother. She leapt off the last step and onto the sidewalk below. Slowly, Brooke walked towards the entrance of the school.

OOC: Well, I think I officially have the shortest post here! Didn't have much time to write this... Like 6 minutes. Sorry 'bout that.
As the ferry chugged across the river, Cameron reflected on all the shenanigans that happened in the morning prior to his trip home. First he was tripped, resulting in him almost face planting, after that he had a confrontation with some pretty creepy people, whom he assumed had gemstones as well. There was the girl who kept flirting with him, much to his annoyance, not to mention the Mysterious Stranger. It was alarming to think such potentially dangerous people lived so close. Still, he was glad to be heading home.
The ferry arrived at the docks of The City of Hearts and the people around him started to stir, slowly making their way towards the doors. Cameron waited until most of the people were gone until he headed towards the doors, carefully guiding his cane in front of him. His mind wandered as he made his way to a bus stop. There were some people there, but not enough that it was annoyingly loud. Cameron sat down on the plastic bench, waiting for the bus. When he heard the loud SKRTCHH of the bus, he had not been waiting long, roughly two minutes. Nevertheless he muttered “F**king finally” as he boarded the bus. The ride was short and after a long morning he arrived in his neighborhood, a little grumpier than normal but otherwise fine. He could hear the sound of some outraged teenagers, they had probably been making the neighborhood smell disgusting with their drugs again. Cameron could certainly smell it from the bus stop.
Using his cane to guide him, Cameron got out of the bus as the bus driver handed him his bag. The teenagers seemed to have left already, leaving some middle schoolers and a few other people milling about. Putting away his cane, as he needed both his hands for his bag and he knew the neighborhood well enough, Cameron started on his path home, hopefully the people around the bus stop were not complete a**holes. As his luck would have it, he bumped into someone skinny with a feminine build. Not wanting yet another disaster he muttered. “Excuse me, Ma’am.”

((And that is Cameron’s intro! Hopefully now that everyone has introduced themselves we can get the ball rolling,(except for Lament but she said she didn’t reely feel like RPing at the moment) and yes! Cameron did call Sino a girl. I’m pretty interested on how he will respond.
@lamenting
@anika
@kersom
@katzentai
@ceuroro))
As the ferry chugged across the river, Cameron reflected on all the shenanigans that happened in the morning prior to his trip home. First he was tripped, resulting in him almost face planting, after that he had a confrontation with some pretty creepy people, whom he assumed had gemstones as well. There was the girl who kept flirting with him, much to his annoyance, not to mention the Mysterious Stranger. It was alarming to think such potentially dangerous people lived so close. Still, he was glad to be heading home.
The ferry arrived at the docks of The City of Hearts and the people around him started to stir, slowly making their way towards the doors. Cameron waited until most of the people were gone until he headed towards the doors, carefully guiding his cane in front of him. His mind wandered as he made his way to a bus stop. There were some people there, but not enough that it was annoyingly loud. Cameron sat down on the plastic bench, waiting for the bus. When he heard the loud SKRTCHH of the bus, he had not been waiting long, roughly two minutes. Nevertheless he muttered “F**king finally” as he boarded the bus. The ride was short and after a long morning he arrived in his neighborhood, a little grumpier than normal but otherwise fine. He could hear the sound of some outraged teenagers, they had probably been making the neighborhood smell disgusting with their drugs again. Cameron could certainly smell it from the bus stop.
Using his cane to guide him, Cameron got out of the bus as the bus driver handed him his bag. The teenagers seemed to have left already, leaving some middle schoolers and a few other people milling about. Putting away his cane, as he needed both his hands for his bag and he knew the neighborhood well enough, Cameron started on his path home, hopefully the people around the bus stop were not complete a**holes. As his luck would have it, he bumped into someone skinny with a feminine build. Not wanting yet another disaster he muttered. “Excuse me, Ma’am.”

((And that is Cameron’s intro! Hopefully now that everyone has introduced themselves we can get the ball rolling,(except for Lament but she said she didn’t reely feel like RPing at the moment) and yes! Cameron did call Sino a girl. I’m pretty interested on how he will respond.
@lamenting
@anika
@kersom
@katzentai
@ceuroro))
@Katzentai @Lamenting @Annekin @Ceuoro @Kersom @NightLock

Andrew had no regrets about dousing the smoking teenagers, but he did feel guilty about an innocent student getting wet. After turning off the hose, he approached Anjali and pulled his phone out of his pocket. For a while, he simply typed at his phone, rudely seeming much more interested in his Twitter feed than the soaked teenager. Then a suave and husky, though obviously robotic, voice spoke from the phone.

"I'm terribly sorry for getting you wet. I wasn't aiming at you. We have a fan in the break room, so if you like, I could let you in to stand by it. If you're uncomfortable with that, that's fine and I understand. My sincerest apologies that you accidentally got mixed up in this mess."

Andrew's eyebrows had furrowed slightly, and though the voice on the telephone was completely void of emotion, he did seem guilty and concerned for Anjali.

((Idea for further interaction between characters: If Anjali agrees, another person could be like "Noooo, it's creepy to let a teenage girl hang out alone with some strange man, let me tag along so she doesn't get hurt."))
@Katzentai @Lamenting @Annekin @Ceuoro @Kersom @NightLock

Andrew had no regrets about dousing the smoking teenagers, but he did feel guilty about an innocent student getting wet. After turning off the hose, he approached Anjali and pulled his phone out of his pocket. For a while, he simply typed at his phone, rudely seeming much more interested in his Twitter feed than the soaked teenager. Then a suave and husky, though obviously robotic, voice spoke from the phone.

"I'm terribly sorry for getting you wet. I wasn't aiming at you. We have a fan in the break room, so if you like, I could let you in to stand by it. If you're uncomfortable with that, that's fine and I understand. My sincerest apologies that you accidentally got mixed up in this mess."

Andrew's eyebrows had furrowed slightly, and though the voice on the telephone was completely void of emotion, he did seem guilty and concerned for Anjali.

((Idea for further interaction between characters: If Anjali agrees, another person could be like "Noooo, it's creepy to let a teenage girl hang out alone with some strange man, let me tag along so she doesn't get hurt."))
@Nightlock @kersom @Ceuoro hey, you guys. Remember to ping me! If it hadn't been for Anika then I wouldn't be aware we had continued on. Cheers!
@anika @Lamenting @Katzentai

Sino almost choked on his cigaret as someone bumped into him. Aiko where on it at the moment, glaring at the stranger, but a swift wave with the hand from Sino told him to step back.
"Madam, mh?" He said with a tilted head, glaring at the stranger. "I would most certainly be a miss."
He took his sunglasses off to eye him better - from what Sino could judge, he wasn't one the wet teens. Seconds later Sino blinked in surprise as he saw the hazy, white eyes of the stranger. They had appeared grey behind his sunglasses, but there was no doubt that they were white and far from the regular grey you would encounter on the street. They reminded him of his snakes the days before they would shed their skin. How exotic.
That said, Sino could conclude that the boy had a terrible sense regarding fashion.
Aiko send Sino a saying glare, and if he had spoken, it would be something along the words "what now"? But the shorter boy just smiled. "I will try something," he said with a low kept voice.
He slowly took a finger and placed it inches from the stranger's milky eyes, awaiting to see and reaction. Would he pull back or grip out of for his hand?
With his free hand Sino lead the last bit of his cigaret up between his lips and inhaled, before dumping it to the ground and placed a foot upon it.

In the mean time Aiko merely bothered to pay attention to Sino's stupid games. He lost focus so fast. If that dude kept occupying him, then Sino would forget everything about why they had ended up at the bus stop in the first place. That bawdy, air-headed wigtail.
Instead he had eyed a girl who had caught Aiko's appearance because of er height. Aiko was a lot taller than most, but this girl could most certainly keep up with him. She was at least 200 cm tall, he concluded while gasping on the inside. She was like a giant and it was a bit odd to look at.
First the guy with the hose, then white eyed dude appeared and now a skyscraper girl. This (including Sino) made Aiko feel like the only normal person nearby. He sighed and wondered why he even bothered keeping up with Sino. He was letting himself be tamed by a girl looking, part-asian kid. All because of some stupid misunderstanding. Great.
@Nightlock @kersom @Ceuoro hey, you guys. Remember to ping me! If it hadn't been for Anika then I wouldn't be aware we had continued on. Cheers!
@anika @Lamenting @Katzentai

Sino almost choked on his cigaret as someone bumped into him. Aiko where on it at the moment, glaring at the stranger, but a swift wave with the hand from Sino told him to step back.
"Madam, mh?" He said with a tilted head, glaring at the stranger. "I would most certainly be a miss."
He took his sunglasses off to eye him better - from what Sino could judge, he wasn't one the wet teens. Seconds later Sino blinked in surprise as he saw the hazy, white eyes of the stranger. They had appeared grey behind his sunglasses, but there was no doubt that they were white and far from the regular grey you would encounter on the street. They reminded him of his snakes the days before they would shed their skin. How exotic.
That said, Sino could conclude that the boy had a terrible sense regarding fashion.
Aiko send Sino a saying glare, and if he had spoken, it would be something along the words "what now"? But the shorter boy just smiled. "I will try something," he said with a low kept voice.
He slowly took a finger and placed it inches from the stranger's milky eyes, awaiting to see and reaction. Would he pull back or grip out of for his hand?
With his free hand Sino lead the last bit of his cigaret up between his lips and inhaled, before dumping it to the ground and placed a foot upon it.

In the mean time Aiko merely bothered to pay attention to Sino's stupid games. He lost focus so fast. If that dude kept occupying him, then Sino would forget everything about why they had ended up at the bus stop in the first place. That bawdy, air-headed wigtail.
Instead he had eyed a girl who had caught Aiko's appearance because of er height. Aiko was a lot taller than most, but this girl could most certainly keep up with him. She was at least 200 cm tall, he concluded while gasping on the inside. She was like a giant and it was a bit odd to look at.
First the guy with the hose, then white eyed dude appeared and now a skyscraper girl. This (including Sino) made Aiko feel like the only normal person nearby. He sighed and wondered why he even bothered keeping up with Sino. He was letting himself be tamed by a girl looking, part-asian kid. All because of some stupid misunderstanding. Great.
Cameron muttered out a long and impressive string of curses, when he heard the strangers voice. Of course he would mistake a feminine man for a female. With this sh**ty day, he wouldn't be surprised if a meteor landed on him. Still the guy should have known better than to stand in Cameron's way. Cameron has been living here for a couple years already and was pretty well known in the neighbourhood as The Blind Guy Who Doesn't Like To Be Helped.

"Again Ma'am, I'm sorry, though I must say, your voice is very deep for a woman. " He smirked. Knowing that the person was, in fact a man, and that it would probably p*ss the person off. Serves the guy right, he was probably an as*hole.

"It has been nice talking to you, Ma'am but I must take my leave now." Cameron said. Fully intending to go home and sleep for a few hours, as he had woke up at 4:00 that morning to finish some errands before getting on the boat. Instead, his eyeballs got violated by some grubby fingers. Cameron instantly wheeled back in shock, he was sure the guy moved at least a few footsteps away when Cameron first bumped into him.

"What the ****, man? Why the hell would you do that?"
((@Annekin @Anika @kersom @Ceuoro @katzentai @Lamenting Sorry this took so long, I've been very busy as of late, so that is also why its so short.))
Cameron muttered out a long and impressive string of curses, when he heard the strangers voice. Of course he would mistake a feminine man for a female. With this sh**ty day, he wouldn't be surprised if a meteor landed on him. Still the guy should have known better than to stand in Cameron's way. Cameron has been living here for a couple years already and was pretty well known in the neighbourhood as The Blind Guy Who Doesn't Like To Be Helped.

"Again Ma'am, I'm sorry, though I must say, your voice is very deep for a woman. " He smirked. Knowing that the person was, in fact a man, and that it would probably p*ss the person off. Serves the guy right, he was probably an as*hole.

"It has been nice talking to you, Ma'am but I must take my leave now." Cameron said. Fully intending to go home and sleep for a few hours, as he had woke up at 4:00 that morning to finish some errands before getting on the boat. Instead, his eyeballs got violated by some grubby fingers. Cameron instantly wheeled back in shock, he was sure the guy moved at least a few footsteps away when Cameron first bumped into him.

"What the ****, man? Why the hell would you do that?"
((@Annekin @Anika @kersom @Ceuoro @katzentai @Lamenting Sorry this took so long, I've been very busy as of late, so that is also why its so short.))