Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Feel Good Furries
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
My favorite suit makers are Phoenix Nest and Skypro fursuits. Sadly i dont have a fursuit. :(
I like love TELEPHONE! And Sniper, and Radio. ):3
My favorite vid hmm... probably "Anthrocon 2014 - "Compass" (Halla & Buster feat. Pepper Coyote)" Its cute! :3 Or (Ruining the) Magic - The Furry Way *Ahem* I thought it was hilarious! 8)
@FriskyDingo
My favorite suit makers are Phoenix Nest and Skypro fursuits. Sadly i dont have a fursuit. :(
I like love TELEPHONE! And Sniper, and Radio. ):3
My favorite vid hmm... probably "Anthrocon 2014 - "Compass" (Halla & Buster feat. Pepper Coyote)" Its cute! :3 Or (Ruining the) Magic - The Furry Way *Ahem* I thought it was hilarious! 8)
@FriskyDingo
@Wolf97973
Oh I love that ruining the magic video! Watched it last night again actually. I'll have to look at that Compass one though, haven't heard of it before.
@Wolf97973
Oh I love that ruining the magic video! Watched it last night again actually. I'll have to look at that Compass one though, haven't heard of it before.
tumblr_o2xaodxfqI1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@FriskyDingo
Yes it is much funny that ruining the magic vid! 8)
@FriskyDingo
Yes it is much funny that ruining the magic vid! 8)
@Wolf97973
I love the spoofs at the end, "Telephone is a giraffe!"
@Wolf97973
I love the spoofs at the end, "Telephone is a giraffe!"
@FriskyDingo
Yeah true, and i myself hav evisual restrictions i need to think about. lmao.
@FriskyDingo
Yeah true, and i myself hav evisual restrictions i need to think about. lmao.
Yea telephone is so funny when i am bored i look up videos of her. 8)
@FriskyDingo
My main fursona is a Angel Dragon named S'more
Yea telephone is so funny when i am bored i look up videos of her. 8)
@FriskyDingo
My main fursona is a Angel Dragon named S'more
Hi, y'all~! Minny is my fursona: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kJCnrdP.jpg[/img][/center] She's a lynx-osprey mix. I don't suit; it's not terribly practical in Texas because we experience summer 90% of the time. (Apparently the other 10% is all flooding, in my part of the state.) So I prefer to draw badges and to make masks. This is a mask of Minny that my husband made me. It's leather that he dyed in her colors: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/s60C7TO.jpg[/img][/center] I think that I'm going to convince him to form me a new one though. We've improved since then; he's found a way to embed 'whiskers' into the leather so it looks more cat-like, and I really like the new shape we're going with. He cuts, forms, and embeds whiskers into the masks, and I paint them with specialty paints. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/18kWDIj.jpg[/img][/center]
Hi, y'all~! Minny is my fursona:
kJCnrdP.jpg

She's a lynx-osprey mix. I don't suit; it's not terribly practical in Texas because we experience summer 90% of the time. (Apparently the other 10% is all flooding, in my part of the state.) So I prefer to draw badges and to make masks.

This is a mask of Minny that my husband made me. It's leather that he dyed in her colors:
s60C7TO.jpg

I think that I'm going to convince him to form me a new one though. We've improved since then; he's found a way to embed 'whiskers' into the leather so it looks more cat-like, and I really like the new shape we're going with. He cuts, forms, and embeds whiskers into the masks, and I paint them with specialty paints.
18kWDIj.jpg
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@Segovia
Ah, you wear glasses I assume?

@Wolf97973
Aww they sound super cute. I'm thinking of going cyberpunkish for mine, but I'll design that one day over the rainbow
@Segovia
Ah, you wear glasses I assume?

@Wolf97973
Aww they sound super cute. I'm thinking of going cyberpunkish for mine, but I'll design that one day over the rainbow
@FriskyDingo
Yeeep, they're not as thick as they were when I was a kid, but that's because of advancements in the field, and they are still pretty thick. (i get comments on how they they are)
@FriskyDingo
Yeeep, they're not as thick as they were when I was a kid, but that's because of advancements in the field, and they are still pretty thick. (i get comments on how they they are)
@FriskyDingo
I think you meant to ping @minnylynx not me! But then again you never know.... 8)
@FriskyDingo
I think you meant to ping @minnylynx not me! But then again you never know.... 8)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25