Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crystalline Lies {OPEN}
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
@ceuoro Looks great! Welcome to the RP! Sorry for taking a while to assign you to a city; we're discussing how to place people evenly in the cities ATM.
@ceuoro Looks great! Welcome to the RP! Sorry for taking a while to assign you to a city; we're discussing how to place people evenly in the cities ATM.
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@canvas
Ah okays, god bless. I was hoping to slide in with my friend @Katzentai but if that's too much, it's okays I understand actually. Sorry I'm erratic right now. But, bro it's okay, It's kinda weird I'm even still up right now. Eventually I'll head off to sleep, so don't worry about quick replies.
@canvas
Ah okays, god bless. I was hoping to slide in with my friend @Katzentai but if that's too much, it's okays I understand actually. Sorry I'm erratic right now. But, bro it's okay, It's kinda weird I'm even still up right now. Eventually I'll head off to sleep, so don't worry about quick replies.
[quote name="Lamenting" date=2016-05-29 10:28:47] Here it is! If you have any arguments or problems with this arrangement, don't be afraid to ping! [/quote] @ceuoro Here is the city list! Your in the city of hearts~ @caelia If you don't mind, your in the city of spades!
Lamenting wrote on 2016-05-29:
Here it is! If you have any arguments or problems with this arrangement, don't be afraid to ping!
@ceuoro
Here is the city list! Your in the city of hearts~
@caelia
If you don't mind, your in the city of spades!
@Lamenting
Oh! Thank you so much my dude!
@Lamenting
Oh! Thank you so much my dude!
Just a self-ping @NightLock
Just a self-ping @NightLock
ugh what is this thing I'm writing

it's so ridiculous

Intro will be up soon. Prepare for chaos.
ugh what is this thing I'm writing

it's so ridiculous

Intro will be up soon. Prepare for chaos.
@Annekin

....Sino is a drug dealer? Or he's friends with a drug dealer?

Gah. Such a hassle so early in the morning.
@Annekin

....Sino is a drug dealer? Or he's friends with a drug dealer?

Gah. Such a hassle so early in the morning.
@anika

He isn't exactly a drugdealer, because he isn't selling it for someone. But to a certain extend..
Sino just really wanna mess around and he is bringing Aiko with him as his guard dog, lol
@anika

He isn't exactly a drugdealer, because he isn't selling it for someone. But to a certain extend..
Sino just really wanna mess around and he is bringing Aiko with him as his guard dog, lol
@Annekin

If Andrew knew about Sino's circumstances, he'd be so confused.

"So you're rich and bored, and instead of buying video games or taking a vacation, you sell drugs to pass the time? What?"

Also, I can totally understand the guard dog thing. I'm not sure if Sino would do well in a fistfight.
@Annekin

If Andrew knew about Sino's circumstances, he'd be so confused.

"So you're rich and bored, and instead of buying video games or taking a vacation, you sell drugs to pass the time? What?"

Also, I can totally understand the guard dog thing. I'm not sure if Sino would do well in a fistfight.
@anika

LOL imagine Sino trying to sell some of his stuff to Andrew. I don't think he would get really far..

Problem is, he already owns all the new video games and have probably played through Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts a billion times.
And.. Generally I just think Sino is a pretty strange kid?

Sino in a fight? who would want to punch a girl
though, you are completely right, he would so easily get beaten up. Sino's only salvation would be how fast he is ahahah
gotta go fast
@anika

LOL imagine Sino trying to sell some of his stuff to Andrew. I don't think he would get really far..

Problem is, he already owns all the new video games and have probably played through Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts a billion times.
And.. Generally I just think Sino is a pretty strange kid?

Sino in a fight? who would want to punch a girl
though, you are completely right, he would so easily get beaten up. Sino's only salvation would be how fast he is ahahah
gotta go fast
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22