Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Fallout 4 Companion?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I know my favorite, by far, is Nick. Nick Valentine, the synth detective. I recently maxed out his affinity and his story just made me want to hug him so badly. I love that he fpund something he could 'call his own'. Too bad he's not Romancable-

And before you go all 'wouldn't work cause he's a robot', keep in mind that you can romance Curie - and she starts life as a Miss Nanny! Even more robotic than Nick. I had her for a bit, but I didn't go long before hunting down Nick again lol
I know my favorite, by far, is Nick. Nick Valentine, the synth detective. I recently maxed out his affinity and his story just made me want to hug him so badly. I love that he fpund something he could 'call his own'. Too bad he's not Romancable-

And before you go all 'wouldn't work cause he's a robot', keep in mind that you can romance Curie - and she starts life as a Miss Nanny! Even more robotic than Nick. I had her for a bit, but I didn't go long before hunting down Nick again lol
It's a tie between Nick and Hancock.
I'm sour that Nick isn't romancable but other Synths are like rude.

But he's still my baby along with Hancock. They're both too precious.
It's a tie between Nick and Hancock.
I'm sour that Nick isn't romancable but other Synths are like rude.

But he's still my baby along with Hancock. They're both too precious.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Unpopular Opinion~My fav is Codsworth!I mean he waited 210(right?) years for you to come back!All the while still trying to keep your hedges trimmed and floors clean.It might be just me but I find that incredibly sweet and I enjoy the jokes and puns he often makes.
Unpopular Opinion~My fav is Codsworth!I mean he waited 210(right?) years for you to come back!All the while still trying to keep your hedges trimmed and floors clean.It might be just me but I find that incredibly sweet and I enjoy the jokes and puns he often makes.
nature.png
Piper, hands down. Before I had any idea what I was actually doing I literally accidentally tripped into a lesbian romance with her and after that there was no going back. The way she calls the main character 'Blue' is something I can't get over, and when you romance her if you sleep with her nearby her wake up lines are so cute.

I've had all the others as companions, romanced the ones I can and still Piper's my favorite. Also the constant "I wonder if this is normal for other reporters?" comments as we're slaughtering raiders and stuff makes me laugh ^^
Piper, hands down. Before I had any idea what I was actually doing I literally accidentally tripped into a lesbian romance with her and after that there was no going back. The way she calls the main character 'Blue' is something I can't get over, and when you romance her if you sleep with her nearby her wake up lines are so cute.

I've had all the others as companions, romanced the ones I can and still Piper's my favorite. Also the constant "I wonder if this is normal for other reporters?" comments as we're slaughtering raiders and stuff makes me laugh ^^
For me it's a tie between Cait and Piper. They're the baes
For me it's a tie between Cait and Piper. They're the baes
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
Hancock! He's probably my favorite character in the whole Fallout series!
Hancock! He's probably my favorite character in the whole Fallout series!
b9aWflB.pngjYsXFew.gif
Nick the synth detective hands down. However, I also really like Hancock and MacCready as well. I was pretty bummed when Nick couldn't be romanced and even ended making a meme for it at three in the morning while my friend cackled over Skype call. Good times all around.
Nick the synth detective hands down. However, I also really like Hancock and MacCready as well. I was pretty bummed when Nick couldn't be romanced and even ended making a meme for it at three in the morning while my friend cackled over Skype call. Good times all around.
1Wa1sIi.gif
NICK FOR LIFE.

Seriously why did Bethesda make an awesome character like nick and not make him romanceable??

Then I tried to romance deacon... nope.

So I went with maccready. He's a good companion too though not nearly as op as nick lol. I just love nicks story to death and his sassy robot personality, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. My friend thinks I'm so weird for loving him so much, haha.
NICK FOR LIFE.

Seriously why did Bethesda make an awesome character like nick and not make him romanceable??

Then I tried to romance deacon... nope.

So I went with maccready. He's a good companion too though not nearly as op as nick lol. I just love nicks story to death and his sassy robot personality, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. My friend thinks I'm so weird for loving him so much, haha.
R5vHM6H.png
i love hancock so much but preston garvey is also amazing and deserves better
i really wanna romance piper too
i love hancock so much but preston garvey is also amazing and deserves better
i really wanna romance piper too
tumblr_onjb8lefcu1vrefr0o2_r1_500.png
I love Nick Valentine!
I love Nick Valentine!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page