Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MASSIVE LAIR PURGE -- 93 DERGS (93-110)
1 2 3 4 5
@Turian

I've seen people sell them as 1:400 as other sell for 1:700, and when it comes to gems I usually see 2:1G,

//So i'm not actually sure.. :''3
@Turian

I've seen people sell them as 1:400 as other sell for 1:700, and when it comes to gems I usually see 2:1G,

//So i'm not actually sure.. :''3
mUU4X4y.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.gifmUU4X4y.gif
@Seirogan
Hmm. I'd probably value them maybe around 500, to be safe. That'd be about 225k for approximate value.
That's roughly half of what I originally shelled out for Fuyu, but that was right when the Butterfly gene came out and it's deflated in value since then.
/ponders

Ehh... yeah, sure, I'll take the leaves for both of 'em. uwu'
I can always find another Fire Ambassador for cheaper in the future if I ever get back to writing bios like Abigor's and Wallow's.
@Seirogan
Hmm. I'd probably value them maybe around 500, to be safe. That'd be about 225k for approximate value.
That's roughly half of what I originally shelled out for Fuyu, but that was right when the Butterfly gene came out and it's deflated in value since then.
/ponders

Ehh... yeah, sure, I'll take the leaves for both of 'em. uwu'
I can always find another Fire Ambassador for cheaper in the future if I ever get back to writing bios like Abigor's and Wallow's.
@Turian Got it! I'll send over the leaves :3
@Turian Got it! I'll send over the leaves :3
mUU4X4y.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.gifmUU4X4y.gif
@Turian How much for this dragon? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208813/20881205_350.png[/img]
@Turian

How much for this dragon?

20881205_350.png
@Ignitias
Make an offer c:
@Ignitias
Make an offer c:
@Turian

Would you do 35kT?
@Turian

Would you do 35kT?
@Turian I am interested in getting Gykyna[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/213494/21349395.png[/img] and was wondering hum much you would be willing to sell him for.
@Turian
I am interested in getting Gykyna21349395.png and was wondering hum much you would be willing to sell him for.
merciless_mentor.png
@Turian Hiya! What do you think about these offers? [quote][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=8&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=4&tert=35&elem=10&tertgene=6&spec=prev.jpg[/img] [size=5][b]20k t[/b][/size][/quote]
@Turian Hiya! What do you think about these offers?
Quote:
dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=8&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=4&tert=35&elem=10&tertgene=6&spec=prev.jpg
20k t
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png
@Turian
I'd be willing to take Gabi and Xun off your hands for 50kT (25kt a piece) if that works for you
@Turian
I'd be willing to take Gabi and Xun off your hands for 50kT (25kt a piece) if that works for you
wrmgy.png
@Ignitias
Sorry for the late response! c:
If you're still interested in him, sure ^^

@Merciless
Make an offer c:

@Gheanah
Sure ^^
@Ignitias
Sorry for the late response! c:
If you're still interested in him, sure ^^

@Merciless