Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding Problems anyone?
Last night, I went to go breed two dragons.
I clicked on the father's name which was fine; it processed. But when I went to go click on the selected mother's name, the text was faded and there fore, I could not click on her name.

The catch is, neither of these dragons are related to each other whatsoever. I even double checked their parents and everything seemed fine.

I'm just thinking it's a small bug that Flight Rising has yet to pick up, but, anybody have any ideas what could be contributing to the problem? Has anyone else had this happen to them? (A friend of mine has had this happen to them too...)
Last night, I went to go breed two dragons.
I clicked on the father's name which was fine; it processed. But when I went to go click on the selected mother's name, the text was faded and there fore, I could not click on her name.

The catch is, neither of these dragons are related to each other whatsoever. I even double checked their parents and everything seemed fine.

I'm just thinking it's a small bug that Flight Rising has yet to pick up, but, anybody have any ideas what could be contributing to the problem? Has anyone else had this happen to them? (A friend of mine has had this happen to them too...)
@Edea Which dragons? Also, dragons cannot breed within five generations or relations or something.
@Edea Which dragons? Also, dragons cannot breed within five generations or relations or something.
lighth8.png
Yep! I know the rule about related dragons being unable to breed unless they're five generations apart :)

It's Kadar and Niloufar.

Actually.

Scrap that. I just discovered that the two dragons mentioned are INDEED related -.-

I apologise for this stupid post omg
Yep! I know the rule about related dragons being unable to breed unless they're five generations apart :)

It's Kadar and Niloufar.

Actually.

Scrap that. I just discovered that the two dragons mentioned are INDEED related -.-

I apologise for this stupid post omg
@Edea - Aw, I'm sorry to hear that :( At least you figured it out!
@Edea - Aw, I'm sorry to hear that :( At least you figured it out!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png