Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Barioth's New Snappers & Spirals
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
No worries on the delay. :) Good luck with your midterms!
No worries on the delay. :) Good luck with your midterms!
@Barioth no worries~! Good luck on your tests~
@Barioth no worries~! Good luck on your tests~
nhknpyA.png
@Barioth

I have just finshed my final exams, I wish you the best of luck with yours. :-)

I'm sure you'll ace them all!
@Barioth

I have just finshed my final exams, I wish you the best of luck with yours. :-)

I'm sure you'll ace them all!
@Barioth THanks for letting us know!
@Barioth THanks for letting us know!
8bSdh.gif
I would like to reserve a slot for one of Chandelier and Aio's babies! Just send you 5,000, right?
I would like to reserve a slot for one of Chandelier and Aio's babies! Just send you 5,000, right?
Wow, it's like I'm a forumer or something.
@Pocket, yes. Just message me the 5k and I'll add you up. :D

Thanks for understanding guys! This recession is frustrating. /CRIES
@Pocket, yes. Just message me the 5k and I'll add you up. :D

Thanks for understanding guys! This recession is frustrating. /CRIES
@Barioth I just wanted to check if the 5K made it safely because I'm leaving today for a vacation, and I might be on less for that period of time. Can't wait to see the hatchlings! :D
@Barioth I just wanted to check if the 5K made it safely because I'm leaving today for a vacation, and I might be on less for that period of time. Can't wait to see the hatchlings! :D
Volcanicness
@VolcanicFireball, I apologize for being unable to do much due to my connection at home (currently on mobile). But yes, I have gotten your 5k and will update the thread as soon as the representatives from my ISP canvas my area and fix the issues. Thanks for reserving! Have a great vacation! :D
@VolcanicFireball, I apologize for being unable to do much due to my connection at home (currently on mobile). But yes, I have gotten your 5k and will update the thread as soon as the representatives from my ISP canvas my area and fix the issues. Thanks for reserving! Have a great vacation! :D
@Barioth, yeah I was wondering if you got my 5k too. Wouldn't want to miss out on the hatchlings just because of some error.
@Barioth, yeah I was wondering if you got my 5k too. Wouldn't want to miss out on the hatchlings just because of some error.
Wow, it's like I'm a forumer or something.
Haha, no worries! I should have just pinged you guys, @Pocket. /O\ My bad. I've been stressing about my thesis exams that everything else is a blur.
Haha, no worries! I should have just pinged you guys, @Pocket. /O\ My bad. I've been stressing about my thesis exams that everything else is a blur.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16