Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | found
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Thirteen
Thank you, I am looking foward for it. :)
@Thirteen
Thank you, I am looking foward for it. :)
@Thirteen cooldown's almost up, it's exciting! i'm here now for about an hour, if you're on i can send one of mine over. if not, just let me know who you want for sure, and i'll crossroad them over to you when i get home from work. :) (which will be about 9pm cst btw) if you're online at that time, great, and if not he'll be there waiting for you when you do come online.
@Thirteen cooldown's almost up, it's exciting! i'm here now for about an hour, if you're on i can send one of mine over. if not, just let me know who you want for sure, and i'll crossroad them over to you when i get home from work. :) (which will be about 9pm cst btw) if you're online at that time, great, and if not he'll be there waiting for you when you do come online.
92mMlBz.gif
@Thirteen

I don't mind playing roulette with the colors if you're still in need of my female. Just let me know!
@Thirteen

I don't mind playing roulette with the colors if you're still in need of my female. Just let me know!
@BlackStar
I do still need one! I'd love to have her~

@cloverfield
I am on now if you want to start the trade. I think I'm going to breed Thyris with another dragon though, so I may only need Hyne. I hope that's alright?

@Dragoniss
All of my nests are full at the moment, so I will need to send her over to you. Do you have someone you could send over in the meanwhile for collateral? I don't really think you'll take her or anything, but I tend to over-worry sometimes.
@BlackStar
I do still need one! I'd love to have her~

@cloverfield
I am on now if you want to start the trade. I think I'm going to breed Thyris with another dragon though, so I may only need Hyne. I hope that's alright?

@Dragoniss
All of my nests are full at the moment, so I will need to send her over to you. Do you have someone you could send over in the meanwhile for collateral? I don't really think you'll take her or anything, but I tend to over-worry sometimes.
@Thirteen I can sent some of hatchlings, if you want. I don´t really want to steal something, don´t worry. :D
@Thirteen I can sent some of hatchlings, if you want. I don´t really want to steal something, don´t worry. :D
@Dragoniss
I'm not too worried. I trust most people, but it just puts my mind at ease. :3
@Dragoniss
I'm not too worried. I trust most people, but it just puts my mind at ease. :3
@Thirteen -- ok. Sorry my reply took awhile. Every other time I tried to log in today I was told the site was under heavy traffic, so I just got on. Send me a request through the Crossroads and I'll get her over to you :)
@Thirteen -- ok. Sorry my reply took awhile. Every other time I tried to log in today I was told the site was under heavy traffic, so I just got on. Send me a request through the Crossroads and I'll get her over to you :)
@Thirteen that's okay, i'll ship hyne over. :)
@Thirteen that's okay, i'll ship hyne over. :)
92mMlBz.gif
and sent. i'm not sure if/what you'd want to send as collateral, so i'll leave that up to you for a different trade maybe.
and sent. i'm not sure if/what you'd want to send as collateral, so i'll leave that up to you for a different trade maybe.
92mMlBz.gif
@cloverfield
I don't really have anything to send over, but if you absolutely want something, I can figure it out. ;3; Also, they've been bred and had three eggs! :D
@cloverfield
I don't really have anything to send over, but if you absolutely want something, I can figure it out. ;3; Also, they've been bred and had three eggs! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6