Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LF] Fodder for a raffle (last day)
I am currently running a raffle. Hatchlings are worth 5 tickets while all adults are worth 10 tickets per level plus any bonus tickets. [quote=Examples wrote:] If you send in a level 10, you would earn 100 tickets just for the levels plus 10 extra tickets for earning 100 ticket at once. Two level 10 dragons will net you 220 tickets (200 for the levels plus 20 in bonuses)[/quote] The raffle has prizes like eggs, familiars, GenOnes, dragons that are over a year old, a Nature Sprite, and many more. Today is the last day.
I am currently running a raffle.

Hatchlings are worth 5 tickets while all adults are worth 10 tickets per level plus any bonus tickets.
Examples wrote: wrote:
If you send in a level 10, you would earn 100 tickets just for the levels plus 10 extra tickets for earning 100 ticket at once.
Two level 10 dragons will net you 220 tickets (200 for the levels plus 20 in bonuses)

The raffle has prizes like eggs, familiars, GenOnes, dragons that are over a year old, a Nature Sprite, and many more.

Today is the last day.
dTUwnTp.pngvwk3tao.png4e3tBYR.png
@witchgigi
I have a level 7, when can I send that over?
@witchgigi
I have a level 7, when can I send that over?
BPIP2sU.png
@Sinnamonbun

Of course. Set up a two-way though cause this week is a different promotion than what is listed
@Sinnamonbun

Of course. Set up a two-way though cause this week is a different promotion than what is listed
bump
bump