Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | private stud inquiry
1 2 3
hello, sorry for bothering you. I am pinging you all because I am desperately in need of a pearl/pearl/blush (or other magenta-coral range pink) female coatl for a subspecies project. via the dragon search, i've found you guys and ur dragons that have a possibility of producing what i need. I'm not looking to buy your precious dragons, just find a way to borrow and breed them and hopefully produce what i am looking for.

there are a lot of possible combinations and I'm gonna try to go over which ones i have thought of, and hopefully some of you will be open to studding and at least one of these ideas will be possible.

The best option as I see it, because it has a decent probability to produce the colors and the gem genes I need, is @rosemp1009 's SternDemeanor bred with @Theskullqueen 's Penwyn.

breeding SternDemeanor with @cioccolato 's Armeria could also work gene wise, but will not produce a pearl secondary

breeding @absolutionist 's Ingrid with Armeria could also work out very well gene wise, possinly producing all genes needed, but would have a magenta tert

@SunnyNyaa @AnKa @capsiclegames @Tapestry all own a maize/maize/coral female coatl I could breed with my rose/rose/magenta male coatl and would have a good change of producing pearl/pearl/blush, but i will have to gene a gem gene myself, which i would prefer not to do.

there are also some other active coatls with a combination of rose and/or maize and magenta and/or coral out there that i can further search if none of this works out, however i havent thought of any specific ideas for those yet, so i'll get to those if it comes to that.

again, sorry for bothering you, thanks for taking a look, and I hope we can work something out stud wise. I can provide nests and/or food and/or treasure if you supply a stud. as far as nest splitting, I only require the one coatl female I am hunting for, the rest you would be free to keep/sell/exalt. I hope all this makes sense, thanks!
hello, sorry for bothering you. I am pinging you all because I am desperately in need of a pearl/pearl/blush (or other magenta-coral range pink) female coatl for a subspecies project. via the dragon search, i've found you guys and ur dragons that have a possibility of producing what i need. I'm not looking to buy your precious dragons, just find a way to borrow and breed them and hopefully produce what i am looking for.

there are a lot of possible combinations and I'm gonna try to go over which ones i have thought of, and hopefully some of you will be open to studding and at least one of these ideas will be possible.

The best option as I see it, because it has a decent probability to produce the colors and the gem genes I need, is @rosemp1009 's SternDemeanor bred with @Theskullqueen 's Penwyn.

breeding SternDemeanor with @cioccolato 's Armeria could also work gene wise, but will not produce a pearl secondary

breeding @absolutionist 's Ingrid with Armeria could also work out very well gene wise, possinly producing all genes needed, but would have a magenta tert

@SunnyNyaa @AnKa @capsiclegames @Tapestry all own a maize/maize/coral female coatl I could breed with my rose/rose/magenta male coatl and would have a good change of producing pearl/pearl/blush, but i will have to gene a gem gene myself, which i would prefer not to do.

there are also some other active coatls with a combination of rose and/or maize and magenta and/or coral out there that i can further search if none of this works out, however i havent thought of any specific ideas for those yet, so i'll get to those if it comes to that.

again, sorry for bothering you, thanks for taking a look, and I hope we can work something out stud wise. I can provide nests and/or food and/or treasure if you supply a stud. as far as nest splitting, I only require the one coatl female I am hunting for, the rest you would be free to keep/sell/exalt. I hope all this makes sense, thanks!
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@Aevios Hey there =) So, my maize/maize/coral coatl used to be part of a breeding pair, but I won't be able to breed them anymore after the color-wheel release, since their tert-range is destroyed, so she's free to be bred with. Still, she just hatched babies today, so her cooldown is still quite long, but if you don't mind she's free to stud, so if you need me because the other options don't work out, just ping me again ^^
@Aevios Hey there =) So, my maize/maize/coral coatl used to be part of a breeding pair, but I won't be able to breed them anymore after the color-wheel release, since their tert-range is destroyed, so she's free to be bred with. Still, she just hatched babies today, so her cooldown is still quite long, but if you don't mind she's free to stud, so if you need me because the other options don't work out, just ping me again ^^
She/Her
FR+9
@Aevios I'd be more than happy to stud with my girl, but she's on a cooldown right now so you might need to wait awhile.
@Aevios I'd be more than happy to stud with my girl, but she's on a cooldown right now so you might need to wait awhile.
Would be glad to loan you SternDemeanor. I love him so take good care of him. When do you want him?
Would be glad to loan you SternDemeanor. I love him so take good care of him. When do you want him?
@Aevios I'd love to help out by lending Paya but she's on cooldown. 16 days left though.
Also, just putting it out there, I'm still kinda new to this site so please be a lilll patient with me when it comes to this type of stuff haha x)
@Aevios I'd love to help out by lending Paya but she's on cooldown. 16 days left though.
Also, just putting it out there, I'm still kinda new to this site so please be a lilll patient with me when it comes to this type of stuff haha x)
I'm happy to let you breed her, I currently have no plans for her. She has a 2 week cool down though.
I'm happy to let you breed her, I currently have no plans for her. She has a 2 week cool down though.
@rosemp1009 @theskullqueen huzzah, u guys were my best option and it looks like youre both willing to help out! Penwyn isnt available to breed for 11 days, so rosemp if u could just avoid breeding sterndemeanor until that time thatd be great! Skullqueen if you could give me a ping when penwyn is rtb id appreciate that, but if not i can just try and keep tabs on her and ping u both when shes rtb. i can nest host, but if one of you prefers than your dragon does not leave your lair, then thats fine too.
@rosemp1009 @theskullqueen huzzah, u guys were my best option and it looks like youre both willing to help out! Penwyn isnt available to breed for 11 days, so rosemp if u could just avoid breeding sterndemeanor until that time thatd be great! Skullqueen if you could give me a ping when penwyn is rtb id appreciate that, but if not i can just try and keep tabs on her and ping u both when shes rtb. i can nest host, but if one of you prefers than your dragon does not leave your lair, then thats fine too.
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@SunnyNyaa @capsiclegames @Tapestry thanks for replying you guys! So ive got help from rosemp and skullqueen, and their dragons have the highest chance of producing what i need, however if that doesnt work out (we get one egged, no close color or gene combos, etc) i might get back to you about trying to breed one of your dragons with one of mine for a second try. Thanks again!
@SunnyNyaa @capsiclegames @Tapestry thanks for replying you guys! So ive got help from rosemp and skullqueen, and their dragons have the highest chance of producing what i need, however if that doesnt work out (we get one egged, no close color or gene combos, etc) i might get back to you about trying to breed one of your dragons with one of mine for a second try. Thanks again!
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@Aevios i can just send her to you now. I'm fine parting with her so she can chill there, she can stay with me and I'll ping you, you can buy her, whatever you like.
@Aevios i can just send her to you now. I'm fine parting with her so she can chill there, she can stay with me and I'll ping you, you can buy her, whatever you like.
@Theskullqueen i'm not really planning on buying or keeping her. If you need the lair space, then I can hold her for you, however arcane has a dom battle next week and I'd like to keep as much space available as possible so if you are able to hold onto her, I would prefer that.
@Theskullqueen i'm not really planning on buying or keeping her. If you need the lair space, then I can hold her for you, however arcane has a dom battle next week and I'd like to keep as much space available as possible so if you are able to hold onto her, I would prefer that.
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
1 2 3