Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you excited about?(anime/manga)
1 2
find a new manga or anime your excited about? a new chapter coming out soon you cant wait to read? find something you just HAVE to talk about? something you just HAVE to recommend?

post it here!
find a new manga or anime your excited about? a new chapter coming out soon you cant wait to read? find something you just HAVE to talk about? something you just HAVE to recommend?

post it here!
[center]i just found this AMAZING manga its called [b]Honzuki no Gekokujou[/b] [img]http://kissmanga.com/Uploads/Etc/4-3-2016/60478023da8.jpg[/img] [i]"Reino, a book loving college student who just got her Librarian certification and was just hired to be the librarian of a large university library. Just before graduating and entering the job of her dreams, she was killed by a massive earthquake crushing her underneath a pile of her own books. Wishing for reincarnation in order to read ever more, where she got reincarnated to was a world with a low literacy rate and very few books, limited only to the nobility of the world. As she reincarnated as the daughter of a lowly soldier, no matter how much she wants to read there is no way there are any books around. If there are no books then what do you do? Why, you make them yourself of course. What her goal is, to become the librarian of a library! In order to live a life surrounded by books, she starts with making books."[/i] its so good! it only has 2 chapters and im in love with the story, i cant wait for more to be released.[/center]
i just found this AMAZING manga

its called Honzuki no Gekokujou

60478023da8.jpg

"Reino, a book loving college student who just got her Librarian certification and was just hired to be the librarian of a large university library. Just before graduating and entering the job of her dreams, she was killed by a massive earthquake crushing her underneath a pile of her own books.

Wishing for reincarnation in order to read ever more, where she got reincarnated to was a world with a low literacy rate and very few books, limited only to the nobility of the world. As she reincarnated as the daughter of a lowly soldier, no matter how much she wants to read there is no way there are any books around. If there are no books then what do you do? Why, you make them yourself of course. What her goal is, to become the librarian of a library! In order to live a life surrounded by books, she starts with making books."

its so good! it only has 2 chapters and im in love with the story, i cant wait for more to be released.
[center]got another good one! [b]Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?[/b] [img]http://kissmanga.com/Uploads/Etc/12-23-2015/4686422f49f3.jpg[/img] [i]"students who had died in a mysterious magical explosion will be reincarnated into a different world. The protagonist, who has the lowest reputation in the class, was reincarnated into a spider. Nevertheless, she adapted quickly to the present condition with strong willpower. This is a story of she who is a spider trying whatever she can to survive."[/i][/cen
got another good one!

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

4686422f49f3.jpg

"students who had died in a mysterious magical explosion will be reincarnated into a different world. The protagonist, who has the lowest reputation in the class, was reincarnated into a spider. Nevertheless, she adapted quickly to the present condition with strong willpower.

This is a story of she who is a spider trying whatever she can to survive."
[/cen
@MrFattymccatcat
Iäm pretty exited about the next Mahou Tsukai No Yome chapter and the anime/movies that will be released this years! Here's the preview, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCSUxwuqEzQ !
I'm also longing for the next Totsukuni No Shojo chapter, its a really cool story and it only has 6 chapters, if anyones intrested in reading it its on kissmanga!
Also the next Noragami chapters ^^
@MrFattymccatcat
Iäm pretty exited about the next Mahou Tsukai No Yome chapter and the anime/movies that will be released this years! Here's the preview, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCSUxwuqEzQ !
I'm also longing for the next Totsukuni No Shojo chapter, its a really cool story and it only has 6 chapters, if anyones intrested in reading it its on kissmanga!
Also the next Noragami chapters ^^
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo10_r1_75sq.gif
@Citrouille

yoooo~

Totsukuni No Shojo is great! thanks for the recommendation!
@Citrouille

yoooo~

Totsukuni No Shojo is great! thanks for the recommendation!
HAIYKUU!! SEASON THREE!!
HAIYKUU!! SEASON THREE!!
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
[quote name="Stitched" date=2016-05-25 07:28:13] HAIYKUU!! SEASON THREE!! [/quote] SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everything haikyuu and the manga always continues to be amazing and its hinted at more teams in the next stage play aND IM dead im also very excited about some haikyuu stage play merch i ordered and should arrive in a few weeks :^)
Stitched wrote on 2016-05-25:
HAIYKUU!! SEASON THREE!!

SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
everything haikyuu
and the manga always continues to be amazing
and its hinted at more teams in the next stage play aND IM dead

im also very excited about some haikyuu stage play merch i ordered and should arrive in a few weeks :^)
Space Battleship Yamato's live-action adaptation (once I can take a gander at it subbed that is), it looks awesome. All these people going on about FMA's thing on FB or wherever don't realize that it's not a western conversion this time around; Japan's been doing it for ages and they seem to be the only area to do it right.
Space Battleship Yamato's live-action adaptation (once I can take a gander at it subbed that is), it looks awesome. All these people going on about FMA's thing on FB or wherever don't realize that it's not a western conversion this time around; Japan's been doing it for ages and they seem to be the only area to do it right.
My writing project.
OPM's 6th OVA is coming out in a few days and I'm excited for that.

Also the 11th volume of the manga is apparently out soon, too? But it'll be in Japanese so I won't be able to get it myself until the English version gets released sometime next year, but I'm excited for the folks who can get it. I'm sure all the bonuses'll get translated and posted to Tumblr soon after it's out.

Cover's pretty neat-o, too.
OPM's 6th OVA is coming out in a few days and I'm excited for that.

Also the 11th volume of the manga is apparently out soon, too? But it'll be in Japanese so I won't be able to get it myself until the English version gets released sometime next year, but I'm excited for the folks who can get it. I'm sure all the bonuses'll get translated and posted to Tumblr soon after it's out.

Cover's pretty neat-o, too.
[quote name="Stitched" date=2016-05-25 07:28:13] HAIYKUU!! SEASON THREE!! [/quote] Pretty much just this along with Mob Psycho 100 and Orange New Berserk might be nice, HOPEFULLY the D.Gray Man remake'll be good, 2nd Season of Food Wars, more Hibeke Euphonium. and some more Natsume Yunjinchou (5th? season)
Stitched wrote on 2016-05-25:
HAIYKUU!! SEASON THREE!!
Pretty much just this along with Mob Psycho 100 and Orange

New Berserk might be nice, HOPEFULLY the D.Gray Man remake'll be good, 2nd Season of Food Wars, more Hibeke Euphonium. and some more Natsume Yunjinchou (5th? season)
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2