Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 337 338
@Alive

Could I get a slot for Faith?
@Alive

Could I get a slot for Faith?
1tmrtf.png2u76iz7.pngxnbwuc.png
@Alive Can I have a slot of Faith? Please add me. :D
@Alive Can I have a slot of Faith? Please add me. :D
@Alive

id like a treasure slot please for faith!
@Alive

id like a treasure slot please for faith!
@Alive Hope I'm not too late, could I have a Gem slot for Faith please?
@Alive Hope I'm not too late, could I have a Gem slot for Faith please?
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
@Steel @UZaaki9 @likeacliche @starbornkid @Harmonywish @Lusterwing @AbysmalGrace @dada08 @aortla999 @ewing410a @Taerar All added to requested lists! Thank you all so much! <3 @Vangoghbot Hi! No worries, I did add you! :D You currently have a slot on the 20th run. @Trachynhawb Yes, that would be fine! Since your order was placed before 5/23 you can use my old ratio for converting currencies! (1:680) @Oncamimus It's just the fae! :D @KameTurtle Added! Thank you! <3 @infinitelyy Of course! Here she is! :) [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/abbe/f/2016/145/0/3/dragonpic2_by_tamashi_soul-da3tbrj.png[/img] @Diplocaulus Yes! Here's your booger! x) [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/cc59/f/2016/145/4/7/dragonpic2_1_by_tamashi_soul-da3tc73.png[/img]
@Steel @UZaaki9 @likeacliche @starbornkid @Harmonywish @Lusterwing @AbysmalGrace @dada08 @aortla999 @ewing410a @Taerar All added to requested lists! Thank you all so much! <3

@Vangoghbot Hi! No worries, I did add you! :D You currently have a slot on the 20th run.

@Trachynhawb Yes, that would be fine! Since your order was placed before 5/23 you can use my old ratio for converting currencies! (1:680)

@Oncamimus It's just the fae! :D

@KameTurtle Added! Thank you! <3

@infinitelyy Of course! Here she is! :)
dragonpic2_by_tamashi_soul-da3tbrj.png
@Diplocaulus Yes! Here's your booger! x)
dragonpic2_1_by_tamashi_soul-da3tc73.png
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive

May I grab a treasure slot for Faith? Thank you!
@Alive

May I grab a treasure slot for Faith? Thank you!
@Alive
Could I have a slot for the new f imp accent? I'm on mobile so I can't add myself. ;u; Thanks!!
@Alive
Could I have a slot for the new f imp accent? I'm on mobile so I can't add myself. ;u; Thanks!!
@Alive I'll be sending the Gems shortly....not sure if I got on the pinglist for the female PC accent...but if not I'd love to be on it XD...and I'd love to order two of Faith >.> I know a friend of mine who would kill to have it :3
@Alive I'll be sending the Gems shortly....not sure if I got on the pinglist for the female PC accent...but if not I'd love to be on it XD...and I'd love to order two of Faith >.> I know a friend of mine who would kill to have it :3
jl5dg8.png
Thank you @Alive I'm going to go ahead and send payment too so I don't forget later.
Thank you @Alive I'm going to go ahead and send payment too so I don't forget later.
Looking for retired accent Spherical Artefact v2 by Heathers
Found here

Will pay top dollar! Please message me if you're willing to sell. Thank you!
@kragar @Katherine Added! Thank you for ordering <3

@Oncamimus You have a slot for the PC accent! :D I'll add you to two slots for Faith now, thank you! <3 That's really kind of you, ordering a copy for your friend!

@Vangoghbot Thank you too! I'm glad we managed to sort it out! :) I marked you as paid.
@kragar @Katherine Added! Thank you for ordering <3

@Oncamimus You have a slot for the PC accent! :D I'll add you to two slots for Faith now, thank you! <3 That's really kind of you, ordering a copy for your friend!

@Vangoghbot Thank you too! I'm glad we managed to sort it out! :) I marked you as paid.
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 337 338