Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi!
Hello I am Clairbear, I joined this site this year on January 12th. I have enjoyed it so far. I love all my dragons. I also love my flight. I love the community here. So considerate of everyone. Willing to help out fellow members of Flight Rising. I was so welcomed when I joined, but getting people to know you is harder. So I will tell you about myself. Hello! I am 24 years old. I am a dork, and a somewhat nerd. I love dragons but I love werewolves more. I grew up surrounds by werewolf movies and documentaries about wolves. I am a tad obsessed. I am awkward and weird. I love to read, write and draw. Even though my writing and drawing is terrible. I hope to be here for several years.
Hello I am Clairbear, I joined this site this year on January 12th. I have enjoyed it so far. I love all my dragons. I also love my flight. I love the community here. So considerate of everyone. Willing to help out fellow members of Flight Rising. I was so welcomed when I joined, but getting people to know you is harder. So I will tell you about myself. Hello! I am 24 years old. I am a dork, and a somewhat nerd. I love dragons but I love werewolves more. I grew up surrounds by werewolf movies and documentaries about wolves. I am a tad obsessed. I am awkward and weird. I love to read, write and draw. Even though my writing and drawing is terrible. I hope to be here for several years.
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
Welcome! It's good to have you here, @Clairbear! And I really like your name!
Welcome! It's good to have you here, @Clairbear! And I really like your name!
This signature is under construction.
@LugiaQueen
Thank you. And I'm glad you like it.
@LugiaQueen
Thank you. And I'm glad you like it.
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
@Clairbear
Hi! Is your name a reference to Heroes, by any chance?
It's always nice to meet a fellow dork. What werewolf movies do you recommend? I've liked some of the Howling, and there was a Korean one I loved (A Werewolf Boy).
@Clairbear
Hi! Is your name a reference to Heroes, by any chance?
It's always nice to meet a fellow dork. What werewolf movies do you recommend? I've liked some of the Howling, and there was a Korean one I loved (A Werewolf Boy).