Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Dorming!
I'm looking to dorm dragons until May 29th. I'm willing to pay any of these options, per dragon:
  • 500t
  • 100 points of food
  • 1 gem

If you're interested in dorming for me, please ping me and let me know how many spaces you have available!

wasnt sure which forum section to put this under
I'm looking to dorm dragons until May 29th. I'm willing to pay any of these options, per dragon:
  • 500t
  • 100 points of food
  • 1 gem

If you're interested in dorming for me, please ping me and let me know how many spaces you have available!

wasnt sure which forum section to put this under
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Starshining I have lots of space if you still need someone :) I don't mind boarding them for free
@Starshining I have lots of space if you still need someone :) I don't mind boarding them for free
fbwG7W5.pngimperious%20signature_zpsd6edxgpm.png
@Larkayne
thank you very much!! I'll start sending CRs! if you could send return CRs asap, that'd be great <3
@Larkayne
thank you very much!! I'll start sending CRs! if you could send return CRs asap, that'd be great <3
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Starshining sure thing :) just take them back whenever you're ready

I still have about two pages open if you need me to hold more
@Starshining sure thing :) just take them back whenever you're ready

I still have about two pages open if you need me to hold more
fbwG7W5.pngimperious%20signature_zpsd6edxgpm.png
im also open to dorm up to eight dragons for free, any more than that comes with a price of like idek we will cross that bridge when we get to it ;)
im also open to dorm up to eight dragons for free, any more than that comes with a price of like idek we will cross that bridge when we get to it ;)
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
they will be given a good home with three square meals a day; vegetarian, kosher, and halal options offered lol
they will be given a good home with three square meals a day; vegetarian, kosher, and halal options offered lol
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel