Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ||| [ grune & kits ] ||| ♥ &he
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
@Kitbird Yup, that's the one! And that's sorta understandable, I suppose. Thanks for reprinting this for me, I'll send payment in a moment!
@Kitbird Yup, that's the one! And that's sorta understandable, I suppose. Thanks for reprinting this for me, I'll send payment in a moment!
@kitbird

I would love to buy a copy! n.n could I possibly purchase in treasure?
@kitbird

I would love to buy a copy! n.n could I possibly purchase in treasure?
HdmxfuE.png
tn0RSo5.png
gziv3Ja.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
xx
@grune

could I also please take a preorder slot on lilac lights? c:

(sorry to double post--I didn't realize there hadn't been any posts between both of mine, heh;; and I didn't want my ping to disappear!)
@grune

could I also please take a preorder slot on lilac lights? c:

(sorry to double post--I didn't realize there hadn't been any posts between both of mine, heh;; and I didn't want my ping to disappear!)
HdmxfuE.png
tn0RSo5.png
gziv3Ja.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
xx
@samwise Treasure is fine! I'll send a CR in a mo'
@samwise Treasure is fine! I'll send a CR in a mo'
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@Kitbird
hello! I have been searching for a copy of your female Tundra accent and your Pearl Princess is perfectt!! I saw a copy for 1k gems in the AH yesterday but when I got the gems together, it was gone

is there a chance you'll ever do a reprint of it?? If so, I'd like to definitely get a copy!
@Kitbird
hello! I have been searching for a copy of your female Tundra accent and your Pearl Princess is perfectt!! I saw a copy for 1k gems in the AH yesterday but when I got the gems together, it was gone

is there a chance you'll ever do a reprint of it?? If so, I'd like to definitely get a copy!
tumblr_o7qqnhEHv91r6meopo2_r1_400.png
@crescendos I m always willing to reprint :> If you can pay for your copy up-front, I will submit Pearl Princess for printing asap!
@crescendos I m always willing to reprint :> If you can pay for your copy up-front, I will submit Pearl Princess for printing asap!
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@Kitbird
amazing!! Thank you so much!!
how much would a copy be?
@Kitbird
amazing!! Thank you so much!!
how much would a copy be?
tumblr_o7qqnhEHv91r6meopo2_r1_400.png
@kitbird

Very interested in the Rainbow Snapunzel accent! If any are available, I can pay in treasure right away. Could I be added to the general ping list as well? :>
@kitbird

Very interested in the Rainbow Snapunzel accent! If any are available, I can pay in treasure right away. Could I be added to the general ping list as well? :>
@Kitbird I couldn't find it listed on the front page, but I saw "Imperial Roses" for male imperials on someone's dragon and I was wondering if it would be available in some way? If it's ever a possibility, I would love to be added to the pinglist for it :D thank you!
@Kitbird I couldn't find it listed on the front page, but I saw "Imperial Roses" for male imperials on someone's dragon and I was wondering if it would be available in some way? If it's ever a possibility, I would love to be added to the pinglist for it :D thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@crescendos 500 G or 350,000 T

@meyoline I am always willing to do reprints :> If you can pay for your copy up-front, I can submit the accent for printing immediately! 500 G (or 400 G / each if you want more than one)

@raditz I have copies on hand :> I will send you a CR

@grune raditz wants on the pinglist
also ilu
@crescendos 500 G or 350,000 T

@meyoline I am always willing to do reprints :> If you can pay for your copy up-front, I can submit the accent for printing immediately! 500 G (or 400 G / each if you want more than one)

@raditz I have copies on hand :> I will send you a CR

@grune raditz wants on the pinglist
also ilu
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27