Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone excited for OVERWATCH!?
1 2 3 4
@Gurrero

I love overwatch! however unlike all these lucky peeps who commented I never got a chance to play the beta *^*. My brother got into beta really early on and got kinda famous in the beta due to a Reinhardt play and made his own twitch channel since then as Renbot. He was pretty close to getting sponsored in a tournament? I learned of overwatch stuff from him and just looked into things on my own time. I really love widowmaker's play style and when I get the chance I want to buy this game for ps4. (I own a mac so I can't play on pc </3) I hope by the time I can play people won't want to beat up noobs like me for joining in xD //queue league of legends war flashbacks
@Gurrero

I love overwatch! however unlike all these lucky peeps who commented I never got a chance to play the beta *^*. My brother got into beta really early on and got kinda famous in the beta due to a Reinhardt play and made his own twitch channel since then as Renbot. He was pretty close to getting sponsored in a tournament? I learned of overwatch stuff from him and just looked into things on my own time. I really love widowmaker's play style and when I get the chance I want to buy this game for ps4. (I own a mac so I can't play on pc </3) I hope by the time I can play people won't want to beat up noobs like me for joining in xD //queue league of legends war flashbacks
ngEefQw.pngSignatureWriters_zps309a4883.png
i am going to date mccree and hanzo and no one can stop me
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
all i want for christmas is tracer in my stocking

tbh i haven't played it yet and might not for a while yet due to comp/system restraints. but dang if i'm not all about these characters
all i want for christmas is tracer in my stocking

tbh i haven't played it yet and might not for a while yet due to comp/system restraints. but dang if i'm not all about these characters
Gejcwcq.png
[quote name="klefaeries" date=2016-05-20 18:59:40] i am going to date mccree and hanzo and no one can stop me [/quote]
klefaeries wrote on 2016-05-20:
Oh man I want to play Overwatch so bad. My only computer is a Macbook Pro which is not only on the lower end of playable specs, but I'd also have to pay considerable money to put Windows on it... I could play it on console but all of my friends are on PC.

If I do end up getting it, then I'd probably end up playing McCree, because he's a cowboy voiced by Matthew Mercer and that's just awesome. But after watching the animated shorts I just fell in love with Tracer. But I also really like Zenyatta's character design... And Genji looks cool even though I hear he's kind of cheap. Gah, I want to play them all!

Anyone out there getting it for console? PS4 or Xbox1?
Oh man I want to play Overwatch so bad. My only computer is a Macbook Pro which is not only on the lower end of playable specs, but I'd also have to pay considerable money to put Windows on it... I could play it on console but all of my friends are on PC.

If I do end up getting it, then I'd probably end up playing McCree, because he's a cowboy voiced by Matthew Mercer and that's just awesome. But after watching the animated shorts I just fell in love with Tracer. But I also really like Zenyatta's character design... And Genji looks cool even though I hear he's kind of cheap. Gah, I want to play them all!

Anyone out there getting it for console? PS4 or Xbox1?
@Pheonyx

I feel you. x'D I've got a Macbook Pro, myself, aand... well, my PC desktop is about 10+ years old, and it is definitely not going to run a game like Overwatch.

McCree is hilariously delightful. My favourite part about him is, not just his voice, but also the fact that his gun sounds like those cartoon bullet sound effects, and it is 100% glorious. Tracer is also a cutie! :3
As for Genji, I don't know if he's cheap per say since I can't use him worth a whoop, but if we're going by overpowered characters, Bastion is the one I'm most worried about. Goodness, he can tear down a team in about a matter of seconds if you even mis-step into that line of fire... x -x
And yet, he is adorable, and his beep greetings make me so happy. 0:< Curse you, Bastion. You and your cute bird.
I would highly recommend just PLAYING ALL OF THE HEROES because they are all awesome. I like having a wide variety, myself. x3

I just preordered the game for XBOX1, so, console player here. :'D
@Pheonyx

I feel you. x'D I've got a Macbook Pro, myself, aand... well, my PC desktop is about 10+ years old, and it is definitely not going to run a game like Overwatch.

McCree is hilariously delightful. My favourite part about him is, not just his voice, but also the fact that his gun sounds like those cartoon bullet sound effects, and it is 100% glorious. Tracer is also a cutie! :3
As for Genji, I don't know if he's cheap per say since I can't use him worth a whoop, but if we're going by overpowered characters, Bastion is the one I'm most worried about. Goodness, he can tear down a team in about a matter of seconds if you even mis-step into that line of fire... x -x
And yet, he is adorable, and his beep greetings make me so happy. 0:< Curse you, Bastion. You and your cute bird.
I would highly recommend just PLAYING ALL OF THE HEROES because they are all awesome. I like having a wide variety, myself. x3

I just preordered the game for XBOX1, so, console player here. :'D
I've been attempting to use Tracer's Lshift ability in other games I play, it's kind of sad. Three more sleeps till Overwatch ;~;
I've been attempting to use Tracer's Lshift ability in other games I play, it's kind of sad. Three more sleeps till Overwatch ;~;
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
I was surprised I was fairly decent at it since I am usually awful at these kinds of games but man, Overwatch is really fun. I'm really glad they did an open beta 'cause I probably wouldn't have bought it if I didn't try it first.

I was also surprised that I ended up maining Lucio because I usually don't go for support characters. But the way he goes about supporting the team with healing and speed boosts - plus the Sonic Amplifier being a pretty damn good weapon for a support character - really fits my playstyle! I also really love his whole music theme so that's a bonus. :p

@Kyotosorae
I don't think they're quite the same as the tracks in game, but Blizzard did release some of his music here! I also read somewhere that they would release music for the whole album on there at some point as well, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I'm not sure if that's true?
I was surprised I was fairly decent at it since I am usually awful at these kinds of games but man, Overwatch is really fun. I'm really glad they did an open beta 'cause I probably wouldn't have bought it if I didn't try it first.

I was also surprised that I ended up maining Lucio because I usually don't go for support characters. But the way he goes about supporting the team with healing and speed boosts - plus the Sonic Amplifier being a pretty damn good weapon for a support character - really fits my playstyle! I also really love his whole music theme so that's a bonus. :p

@Kyotosorae
I don't think they're quite the same as the tracks in game, but Blizzard did release some of his music here! I also read somewhere that they would release music for the whole album on there at some point as well, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I'm not sure if that's true?
f3LZbWq.gif …… r o m e .
————
+0 fr THcUWWW.gif
he | him
» resales
» hatchery
……
@Fetch

AAaaaa thank you ;w; for some reason I have been unable to connect to the whole playoverwatch.com domain but now it works! Shame on me for not even thinking about soundcloud...
@Fetch

AAaaaa thank you ;w; for some reason I have been unable to connect to the whole playoverwatch.com domain but now it works! Shame on me for not even thinking about soundcloud...
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/11be0ba79ed302bb2503c5e88d322399/tumblr_o7ezn07nP11s00vdxo3_1280.png[/img]
tumblr_o7ezn07nP11s00vdxo3_1280.png
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
1 2 3 4