Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorecraft: A Minecraft Server for Lore!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36
@Aetheric @Demenia
I can't fix the portals just yet as I don't have all of the flight hub coords down. WP deleted all of the locations.

I'm extremely busy aswell right now
@Aetheric @Demenia
I can't fix the portals just yet as I don't have all of the flight hub coords down. WP deleted all of the locations.

I'm extremely busy aswell right now
SIjKhX7.png
@Yuelia

....server-wide quest time? :D

We could make it a game!. Give everyone flying for like, a couple of days, and whoever finds the most flight spawns wins like, a few items of their choice (a few blocks of diamond, some stacks of prismarine, flying for a week, etc?) Hahaha, I dunno. Just a silly thought to try and get things moving quickly.

Thank you for the update!
@Yuelia

....server-wide quest time? :D

We could make it a game!. Give everyone flying for like, a couple of days, and whoever finds the most flight spawns wins like, a few items of their choice (a few blocks of diamond, some stacks of prismarine, flying for a week, etc?) Hahaha, I dunno. Just a silly thought to try and get things moving quickly.

Thank you for the update!
@FromBeyondtheRim
Sounds like a great idea to me tbh.

I can get it sorted on Sunday, as I'm busy tonight and Saturday
@FromBeyondtheRim
Sounds like a great idea to me tbh.

I can get it sorted on Sunday, as I'm busy tonight and Saturday
SIjKhX7.png
Welp, I'm almost completely done building the Ashfall Waste. Which means I'll be finally back in Survival to work on my lair and stuff :D
Welp, I'm almost completely done building the Ashfall Waste. Which means I'll be finally back in Survival to work on my lair and stuff :D
Fixing the portals tonight and installing new plugins.

We'll have this fixed within a hour or two, hang tight!
Fixing the portals tonight and installing new plugins.

We'll have this fixed within a hour or two, hang tight!
SIjKhX7.png
Was laughin' because
Person logs on, sees Doris is on
Person: Doris!
Doris logs off
Was laughin' because
Person logs on, sees Doris is on
Person: Doris!
Doris logs off
@Hailey
Is the server now whitelist only? or is it just for maintenance with the portals?

I apologize if this information was available somewhere and I just didn't notice or if I've pinged the wrong person since there are a few of you running the server ^^'
@Hailey
Is the server now whitelist only? or is it just for maintenance with the portals?

I apologize if this information was available somewhere and I just didn't notice or if I've pinged the wrong person since there are a few of you running the server ^^'
@Nyrbee

It is on whitelist! We're fixing the portals and we're trying to find the flight spawns. c:
@Nyrbee

It is on whitelist! We're fixing the portals and we're trying to find the flight spawns. c:
@Hailey
Alright thanks for answering so quickly!

If you need any help finding the Arcane spawn I think I'm only a couple hundred blocks from it, otherwise good luck on finding them all! c:
@Hailey
Alright thanks for answering so quickly!

If you need any help finding the Arcane spawn I think I'm only a couple hundred blocks from it, otherwise good luck on finding them all! c:
@Nyrbee

No problem! and we might need users' help! I will let you know if we need your help. :D
@Nyrbee

No problem! and we might need users' help! I will let you know if we need your help. :D
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36