Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | GOLD/GOLD/ROYAL BRED FIRSTGEN UFA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@verba This dragon is really wonderful! He could fetch millions of treasure in this auction.

I hope you don't take offense to this (I definitely don't think your auction is bad - you could just be getting more money from it if it's changed a little). Here are some tips on gen one auctioning.
~ Ping the appropriate gen 1 collectors (pinging the wrong lists can lead to lots of complaining from people who didn't want the ping, so make sure you just ping people on the general ping list and people looking for xxy dragons).
~ Start a new fresh thread so people don't think there's a ton of bids already (lots of posts = lots of bids = very expensive dragon, so people will be discouraged from participating if the first thing they see is a ton of posts on an auction already).
~ Show some appealing scries of the dragon with nice genes (make people want him by seeing his potential).
~ Set an end date so people feel more like the auction is being run in an organized and user-friendly way (endless bid wars are exhausting and some people might not bid at all because of that possibility, since there is no formal end date on this auction).
@verba This dragon is really wonderful! He could fetch millions of treasure in this auction.

I hope you don't take offense to this (I definitely don't think your auction is bad - you could just be getting more money from it if it's changed a little). Here are some tips on gen one auctioning.
~ Ping the appropriate gen 1 collectors (pinging the wrong lists can lead to lots of complaining from people who didn't want the ping, so make sure you just ping people on the general ping list and people looking for xxy dragons).
~ Start a new fresh thread so people don't think there's a ton of bids already (lots of posts = lots of bids = very expensive dragon, so people will be discouraged from participating if the first thing they see is a ton of posts on an auction already).
~ Show some appealing scries of the dragon with nice genes (make people want him by seeing his potential).
~ Set an end date so people feel more like the auction is being run in an organized and user-friendly way (endless bid wars are exhausting and some people might not bid at all because of that possibility, since there is no formal end date on this auction).

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@verba Also, do you accept retired items as payment? I have some retired things I'm currently selling and you could tell me how much you think they're worth as a bid.
@verba Also, do you accept retired items as payment? I have some retired things I'm currently selling and you could tell me how much you think they're worth as a bid.

9eXyW7h.png

@myheartyoung

I'll work on improving my auction :P I'm pretty sure I got all the pings that qualify for this auction, I got them out of the gen one hoarders ping list :D
I'll accept items as payment, I'll be updating the front page soon!!

@Amaterasu

Your bid is listed on the front page, thank you for bidding!
@myheartyoung

I'll work on improving my auction :P I'm pretty sure I got all the pings that qualify for this auction, I got them out of the gen one hoarders ping list :D
I'll accept items as payment, I'll be updating the front page soon!!

@Amaterasu

Your bid is listed on the front page, thank you for bidding!
Chicken Smoothie for FR/ELD:
OMGSC/VC/C
UC
R/VR/OMGSR
Eldemore for CS/FR
VC/C
UC
R/UR/LEGEND
@verba Awesome :) Could I also get a last-day ping (or one within the last few days when you feel the end coming up if it ends before the June 20th)?
@verba Awesome :) Could I also get a last-day ping (or one within the last few days when you feel the end coming up if it ends before the June 20th)?

9eXyW7h.png

@myheartyoung

Of course! I'll ping you at least three days before the auction ends!
@myheartyoung

Of course! I'll ping you at least three days before the auction ends!
Chicken Smoothie for FR/ELD:
OMGSC/VC/C
UC
R/VR/OMGSR
Eldemore for CS/FR
VC/C
UC
R/UR/LEGEND
@verba Thanks so much!
@verba Thanks so much!

9eXyW7h.png