Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how make money fast?
1 2
@nootnoot5458 I can verify the random clicking trick works best on touch screen devices, like Ipads. I use it on my Kindle or my mobile. Just let it fill up nearly to the top, then tap rapidly all over. Repeat.
@nootnoot5458 I can verify the random clicking trick works best on touch screen devices, like Ipads. I use it on my Kindle or my mobile. Just let it fill up nearly to the top, then tap rapidly all over. Repeat.
@nootnoot5458
Not particularly fast, but it's i-pad friendly! Breed fodder dragons. 5k per hatchling, 7-8k per adult. Or buy cheap babies from the AH, wait for them to grow up, and resell on AH as adult.
@nootnoot5458
Not particularly fast, but it's i-pad friendly! Breed fodder dragons. 5k per hatchling, 7-8k per adult. Or buy cheap babies from the AH, wait for them to grow up, and resell on AH as adult.
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@nootnoot5458

I prefer it on my ipad!! I actually shock switch with my left while grinding the coli on my lap top

I'm rolling in dough!!! haha
@nootnoot5458

I prefer it on my ipad!! I actually shock switch with my left while grinding the coli on my lap top

I'm rolling in dough!!! haha
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
@nootnoot5458

You might find this Guide helps.

The Shock Switch trick works even better with a mouse that can do autofire.
@nootnoot5458

You might find this Guide helps.

The Shock Switch trick works even better with a mouse that can do autofire.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2