Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
I've got two Imperials I'd like to breed in a fire nest. They aren't ready yet, but I need to find out if I can use one. I'll split hatchlings! If you have a rent fee, please tell me what it is first off. Thanks!
I've got two Imperials I'd like to breed in a fire nest. They aren't ready yet, but I need to find out if I can use one. I'll split hatchlings! If you have a rent fee, please tell me what it is first off. Thanks!
@RainWing

I've got a nest free fir your two Imperials , and I don't really have any rental fee so give what you want I guess .
@RainWing

I've got a nest free fir your two Imperials , and I don't really have any rental fee so give what you want I guess .
PassionateFlame
Lol, can I pay in babies? XD That's great, I'll send them to you when they're ready to breed. I'm charging 15,000 for my nests, I'll pay that if babies isn't something you'd go for. @
PassionateFlame
Lol, can I pay in babies? XD That's great, I'll send them to you when they're ready to breed. I'm charging 15,000 for my nests, I'll pay that if babies isn't something you'd go for. @
@PassionateFlame

Cause you didn't ping
@PassionateFlame

Cause you didn't ping
@RainWing
@BlondStormGuy ( thanks bro )

I guess babies l'do XD ( if it's not one egg of course , all my friends have the one egg malediction XD )
@RainWing
@BlondStormGuy ( thanks bro )

I guess babies l'do XD ( if it's not one egg of course , all my friends have the one egg malediction XD )
@PassionateFlame
OK, great! I hope there'll be more than one baby, and sorry about that ping, my keypad isn't working well lately. Thanks!
@PassionateFlame
OK, great! I hope there'll be more than one baby, and sorry about that ping, my keypad isn't working well lately. Thanks!
@RainWing

Just one question , do I choose which one I keep or you choose ? Personally I don't really care , I'll just be as happy to have any baby !
@RainWing

Just one question , do I choose which one I keep or you choose ? Personally I don't really care , I'll just be as happy to have any baby !
@PassionateFlame
I'd be happy to let you choose, as long as it isn't one that I *REALLY* want. :)
@PassionateFlame
I'd be happy to let you choose, as long as it isn't one that I *REALLY* want. :)
@RainWing

Ok then , you can send your couple of Imperials :)
@RainWing

Ok then , you can send your couple of Imperials :)
@PassionateFlame
They aren't ready yet, but I'll send 'em when they are. Thanks a lot!
@PassionateFlame
They aren't ready yet, but I'll send 'em when they are. Thanks a lot!
1 2