Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello, it's me.
does the title make me a cool kid? i mean wow, so creative, right?

sorry, that was stupid. anyway, i wanted to say hey! i'm solangelo, but on other sites i go by calico catastrophe, or calico for short. you can call me whatever though. in short, i'm a girl who loves PJO, drawing, reading, writing, cats, and memes. i'm always down to talk about whatever, so feel free to pm me.

i don't know what else to say so bye i guess?
does the title make me a cool kid? i mean wow, so creative, right?

sorry, that was stupid. anyway, i wanted to say hey! i'm solangelo, but on other sites i go by calico catastrophe, or calico for short. you can call me whatever though. in short, i'm a girl who loves PJO, drawing, reading, writing, cats, and memes. i'm always down to talk about whatever, so feel free to pm me.

i don't know what else to say so bye i guess?
Hello, it's Isabele. Welcome! Is there something specific you like to draw? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/36/4b/6d364b6ab633447ffd64227acb35e160.jpg[/img] I also love cats too! I think If I were an animal i'd be a cat B) A spunky one
Hello, it's Isabele. Welcome!

Is there something specific you like to draw?
6d364b6ab633447ffd64227acb35e160.jpg
I also love cats too! I think If I were an animal i'd be a cat B) A spunky one
thank you! i guess i mostly enjoy drawing cats and humans. and same, i would definitely be a cat if i could be an animal.
thank you! i guess i mostly enjoy drawing cats and humans. and same, i would definitely be a cat if i could be an animal.