Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay?
Hello, I'm Jen. :) I've been roleplaying for about 13 years and I'm 22 years old. I prefer to roleplay with someone 18+, simply because of mature themes. I love gore and violence. Romance is totally fine, but I prefer to fade to black if it comes to that.

I'm open to a lot of genres, with post-apocalyptic sci-fi being my favourite. But feel free to suggest something!

I'm currently craving a 1x1 roleplay that takes place in either an AU 'The 100' setting, or something canon that includes non-canon characters. :D

I'm looking for a literate, chill partner. I work so sometimes I only get in one reply a day, and it would be nice if you could reply at least once a day as well. I like to match my post length to my partner's so that's not too important. :D

I'm in EST time, but I'm on at all hours of the day/night. Also would prefer to roleplay over email, please.

Message or ping if interested, please!
Hello, I'm Jen. :) I've been roleplaying for about 13 years and I'm 22 years old. I prefer to roleplay with someone 18+, simply because of mature themes. I love gore and violence. Romance is totally fine, but I prefer to fade to black if it comes to that.

I'm open to a lot of genres, with post-apocalyptic sci-fi being my favourite. But feel free to suggest something!

I'm currently craving a 1x1 roleplay that takes place in either an AU 'The 100' setting, or something canon that includes non-canon characters. :D

I'm looking for a literate, chill partner. I work so sometimes I only get in one reply a day, and it would be nice if you could reply at least once a day as well. I like to match my post length to my partner's so that's not too important. :D

I'm in EST time, but I'm on at all hours of the day/night. Also would prefer to roleplay over email, please.

Message or ping if interested, please!
@300srt8
Sure, I'm game! I love The 100. I'd love to give it a go!
@300srt8
Sure, I'm game! I love The 100. I'd love to give it a go!
dlx3JgZ.gif
^
^
^
^
@300srt8

I've never actually heard of the 100... But I love sci-fi RP's! If you can only reply once a day that's okay, as long as that actually happens ^.^ (I've been in a few situations where I've had to wait 5-7 days for a response and it's killer) I'm not too great at violence (can't ever seem to describe it right) but I'd be willing to give it a go!
@300srt8

I've never actually heard of the 100... But I love sci-fi RP's! If you can only reply once a day that's okay, as long as that actually happens ^.^ (I've been in a few situations where I've had to wait 5-7 days for a response and it's killer) I'm not too great at violence (can't ever seem to describe it right) but I'd be willing to give it a go!
@Polyhymnia

Hello! Do you have a sci-fi plot in mind, or something you're itching to do? C: If for some reason I can't reply once a day (work, sick, whatever) I will definitely tell you! Sometimes I'm MIA on Saturdays but again, I will tell you beforehand so you're not wondering where I went. No violence is a-okay, honestly!
@Polyhymnia

Hello! Do you have a sci-fi plot in mind, or something you're itching to do? C: If for some reason I can't reply once a day (work, sick, whatever) I will definitely tell you! Sometimes I'm MIA on Saturdays but again, I will tell you beforehand so you're not wondering where I went. No violence is a-okay, honestly!
@300srt8

I honestly can't think of anything. I did this one once where the world was basically in an ice age state. The characters practically feared the blizzards because there were these mutants that roamed the lands and tried to kill anything that they happened to stumble into. So we could do post-apocalyptic? Or maybe something else? I'm honestly open to anything!
@300srt8

I honestly can't think of anything. I did this one once where the world was basically in an ice age state. The characters practically feared the blizzards because there were these mutants that roamed the lands and tried to kill anything that they happened to stumble into. So we could do post-apocalyptic? Or maybe something else? I'm honestly open to anything!
@Polyhymnia

That sounds cool! I'm gonna drop you a message and we can go from there. :D
@Polyhymnia

That sounds cool! I'm gonna drop you a message and we can go from there. :D