Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gather Items counter defect
Hi folks
Like the title says my Gather Items counter is somehow going wack. It only gives me 10 gathering turns per day. Any advice, anyone?
Thanks in advance!^^
Hi folks
Like the title says my Gather Items counter is somehow going wack. It only gives me 10 gathering turns per day. Any advice, anyone?
Thanks in advance!^^
@ZoozShadows

Do you have 3 blue bars under your clan energy bar?
@ZoozShadows

Do you have 3 blue bars under your clan energy bar?
@Ismaiel
Not at the moment. What does that bar mean again? (sorry for the stupid question)
@Ismaiel
Not at the moment. What does that bar mean again? (sorry for the stupid question)
@ZoozShadows
It means you've have your clan energy above 80% for 3 days. You'll get 5 bonus gathering turns (which brings your total to 15 turns without dom bonus) when the bar is full. If you let your clan energy drop below 80% you'll loss the bonus until you get it up for 3 days again.
@ZoozShadows
It means you've have your clan energy above 80% for 3 days. You'll get 5 bonus gathering turns (which brings your total to 15 turns without dom bonus) when the bar is full. If you let your clan energy drop below 80% you'll loss the bonus until you get it up for 3 days again.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17
Ah! That's what that is. Now that I think about it, I did forget to check in on FR two times cause of vacation. Thanks a bunch! Your info helped a lot!^^
@hat17
Ah! That's what that is. Now that I think about it, I did forget to check in on FR two times cause of vacation. Thanks a bunch! Your info helped a lot!^^