Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ugly mushroom; traveling dragon. NEW!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
Sorry it took a bit I forgot 'bout the thread and went to got Pokemon & went to ren fair.

@Machinari

@juedeas
Sorry it took a bit I forgot 'bout the thread and went to got Pokemon & went to ren fair.

@Machinari

@juedeas
@Galaslaeg
@Galaslaeg
Just sayin' this looks like a whole lot of fun xD is there any way to get on the list of people who would take the mushrooms?
Just sayin' this looks like a whole lot of fun xD is there any way to get on the list of people who would take the mushrooms?
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
Yeah! Giftofartemis will add you when she gets back online (shes grounded) @cyberstrike
Yeah! Giftofartemis will add you when she gets back online (shes grounded) @cyberstrike
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
Looks like I was mushroomed! I think I'll send her to... @Sheena87
Looks like I was mushroomed! I think I'll send her to... @Sheena87
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
I've got Mushroom.
I'll send her to haisyn @Cyberstrike
I've got Mushroom.
I'll send her to haisyn @Cyberstrike
imagejpg1_zpsad8cc3ef.jpg
@GiftOfArtemis
@Sheena87

I'm still locked up over that breeding at the moment, unfortunately. My friend's computer derped right before she had to leave town to go to a family wedding, so it might be a few more days. ^^;

Put a note by my name to pass me until further notice? I'm trying to save up for a lair expansion now that I finished paying back a debt but I'm honestly not sure whether I'm gonna get that or have my friend back in town first... XD; derp
@GiftOfArtemis
@Sheena87

I'm still locked up over that breeding at the moment, unfortunately. My friend's computer derped right before she had to leave town to go to a family wedding, so it might be a few more days. ^^;

Put a note by my name to pass me until further notice? I'm trying to save up for a lair expansion now that I finished paying back a debt but I'm honestly not sure whether I'm gonna get that or have my friend back in town first... XD; derp
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
I have recieved the mushroom. I think I'll send it to a friend of mine, @Neon
I have recieved the mushroom. I think I'll send it to a friend of mine, @Neon
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
Sent Mushroom to @antivehicular .
Sent Mushroom to @antivehicular .
cuVmqKR.png
art by sleepychow@DA
| neonglowify | he/they
| +2 FR Time
|
|
|
asdf Mushroom is waiting and I don't have any lair spaces! Sorry, @Neon -- I should be able to buy more space before the end of the day. (Alternately, I could just exalt a dude because aaaaagh MUSHROOM)

EDIT: @GiftofArtemis Is there an official policy on breeding Mushroom? I see she's up for breeding and am tempted to breed a nest of little shroomlets. Is this okay?

EDIT AGAIN: Lair upgrade complete; the Mushroom has landed.
asdf Mushroom is waiting and I don't have any lair spaces! Sorry, @Neon -- I should be able to buy more space before the end of the day. (Alternately, I could just exalt a dude because aaaaagh MUSHROOM)

EDIT: @GiftofArtemis Is there an official policy on breeding Mushroom? I see she's up for breeding and am tempted to breed a nest of little shroomlets. Is this okay?

EDIT AGAIN: Lair upgrade complete; the Mushroom has landed.
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22