Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43
@nyuf77 Spiral Male
May I please have your Spiral Male dragon. I will take good care of him and will be sure that he grows up healthy and strong like he would've been if he were in your care.
@nyuf77 Spiral Male
May I please have your Spiral Male dragon. I will take good care of him and will be sure that he grows up healthy and strong like he would've been if he were in your care.
@nyuf77 Spiral Male
@nyuf77 Spiral Male
@Tadi Orange Piebald/Stone Paint Pearlcatcher Female
Hello there Tadi, I would like to take care of your female pearlcatcher if you don't mind. I'll be sure to take good care of her and will make sure that nothing will ever happen to her.
@Tadi Orange Piebald/Stone Paint Pearlcatcher Female
Hello there Tadi, I would like to take care of your female pearlcatcher if you don't mind. I'll be sure to take good care of her and will make sure that nothing will ever happen to her.
@ashmore
Sure!
@ashmore
Sure!
@ShadowDragonGirl Pearlcatcher Male
May I please take care of your pearlcatcher.
@ShadowDragonGirl Pearlcatcher Male
May I please take care of your pearlcatcher.
@Ashmore

Yes please
@Ashmore

Yes please
Sure I would love to be added to the ping list :) @Ashmore
Sure I would love to be added to the ping list :) @Ashmore
tCtRzST.png
@HyperHazerdious
Could I get your Stonewash Iridescent/Sky Shimmer/Aqua Crackle, Skydancer Female
I would really take care of her as if she is mine:))
@HyperHazerdious
Could I get your Stonewash Iridescent/Sky Shimmer/Aqua Crackle, Skydancer Female
I would really take care of her as if she is mine:))
JWlblI8.png
@Ashmore @cp4cfc @MushMu @connerjay @mygodisthesun
All dragons has been sent! :)
@Ashmore @cp4cfc @MushMu @connerjay @mygodisthesun
All dragons has been sent! :)
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@Silentmell You can claim one dragon/ day, so decide which one you want today, and ask the rest later ^^ Don't worry, we won't run out of dragons for a looong time :D
@Silentmell You can claim one dragon/ day, so decide which one you want today, and ask the rest later ^^ Don't worry, we won't run out of dragons for a looong time :D
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43