Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorecraft: A Minecraft Server for Lore!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36
Sever reset, lost my water breathing helmet and 36 lapis.

Very sad. Much sorrow.
Wow.
XD

I've only been on this server for a few days, but aside from that catastrophe, I'm very pleased.

Looks like I've got a permanent server to play on c:
Sever reset, lost my water breathing helmet and 36 lapis.

Very sad. Much sorrow.
Wow.
XD

I've only been on this server for a few days, but aside from that catastrophe, I'm very pleased.

Looks like I've got a permanent server to play on c:
While I was building yesterday I noticed a wooden house near Fire's Spawn. May I ask who does it belong to? It looks really good ^^
While I was building yesterday I noticed a wooden house near Fire's Spawn. May I ask who does it belong to? It looks really good ^^
@Yuelia @rosetail @RejectedFurry
could y'all like please change wolfhowlmoon's name and flight back? they've said sorry many times about that mistake they've made and everytime they try to get the attention of one of you y'all just ignore them?
@Yuelia @rosetail @RejectedFurry
could y'all like please change wolfhowlmoon's name and flight back? they've said sorry many times about that mistake they've made and everytime they try to get the attention of one of you y'all just ignore them?
@KingAmaimon i was unaware that they had requested for it to be switched back, but players must be online to have their nicks and prefixes adjusted, so the next time they are on we will change it back.
@KingAmaimon i was unaware that they had requested for it to be switched back, but players must be online to have their nicks and prefixes adjusted, so the next time they are on we will change it back.
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
@Rosetail yes but 2 ops were on when they were asking for their nick to be changed back yet they were ignored and got upset and left
@Rosetail yes but 2 ops were on when they were asking for their nick to be changed back yet they were ignored and got upset and left
hello everyone, i jumped on the server, my user is _wolfunicorn_ if anyone wants to talk
hello everyone, i jumped on the server, my user is _wolfunicorn_ if anyone wants to talk
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
Updated to Bukkit 1.9.2
If you get a message saying "the server is too outdated" switch your client to 1.9.2.

Hopefully our host will upload the latest Bukkit jar soon.
Updated to Bukkit 1.9.2
If you get a message saying "the server is too outdated" switch your client to 1.9.2.

Hopefully our host will upload the latest Bukkit jar soon.
SIjKhX7.png
@LucarioLand

If it's a birch wood house with birch logs as the corners, then that one's mine! Thank you!
It's just a shack for now, as I go out and collect more quartz and prismarine.

I've got big plans for that small spot c:
@LucarioLand

If it's a birch wood house with birch logs as the corners, then that one's mine! Thank you!
It's just a shack for now, as I go out and collect more quartz and prismarine.

I've got big plans for that small spot c:
@FromBeyondtheRim
I was looking at console the other day and saw your plans, haha.

Let me know if you need any help making the area look nice/need some building materials and I'll give you some.
@FromBeyondtheRim
I was looking at console the other day and saw your plans, haha.

Let me know if you need any help making the area look nice/need some building materials and I'll give you some.
SIjKhX7.png
@Yuelia

I'm working exclusively with stone bricks(and stairs), quartz, prismarine, ocean lanterns, bookshelves and glass.

I should be able to find most of these things on my own? The only hard part is all the quartz and prismarine stuff. Hahaha.
Quartz is so friggin' hard to come by, seriously. But I'm managing, slowly but surely. Hahaha.

Thank you though!
@Yuelia

I'm working exclusively with stone bricks(and stairs), quartz, prismarine, ocean lanterns, bookshelves and glass.

I should be able to find most of these things on my own? The only hard part is all the quartz and prismarine stuff. Hahaha.
Quartz is so friggin' hard to come by, seriously. But I'm managing, slowly but surely. Hahaha.

Thank you though!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36