Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Which Sun/Moon starter will you choose?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Litten! bc its so cute! but this is actually the first gen where i love all of the 3 so rowlet and popplio are close seconds!! im actually surprised to see so many people disappointed in them in this thread, the hype for them that ive seen elsewhere has been amazingly positive so far :O
Litten! bc its so cute! but this is actually the first gen where i love all of the 3 so rowlet and popplio are close seconds!! im actually surprised to see so many people disappointed in them in this thread, the hype for them that ive seen elsewhere has been amazingly positive so far :O
Probably the Fire Starter. Forget it's name.
Or the Grass starter.

I want to get both copies of the game (Sun/Moon) so I might go with one or the other in each game.
Probably the Fire Starter. Forget it's name.
Or the Grass starter.

I want to get both copies of the game (Sun/Moon) so I might go with one or the other in each game.
All hail the BIRB ORB.
All hail the BIRB ORB.
tumblr_of4sjxvE6z1secmx8o1_1280.gif
@Nayya

I'll definitely be choosing the flying potato.
@Nayya

I'll definitely be choosing the flying potato.
I feel so bad for the sea lion. it's not my favorite of the three but I still think it's really cute and everyone seems to dislike it :c

That said, I'm leaning towards fire kitty, or maybe BORB. Gonna wait till we see their evos before I make a final decision though!
I feel so bad for the sea lion. it's not my favorite of the three but I still think it's really cute and everyone seems to dislike it :c

That said, I'm leaning towards fire kitty, or maybe BORB. Gonna wait till we see their evos before I make a final decision though!
aJyYWw6.png
I actually like all of the starters this time but I'll be going with Litten seeing as I have a tradition of always picking the fire type on my first game (I usually end up getting both versions eventually).

Rowlet is pretty darn cute though - he had me torn for a sec. ^^
I actually like all of the starters this time but I'll be going with Litten seeing as I have a tradition of always picking the fire type on my first game (I usually end up getting both versions eventually).

Rowlet is pretty darn cute though - he had me torn for a sec. ^^
50lm6f.jpg
Image by ClockworkVixen
I want Popplio! As soon as I saw him I couldn't get over how damn cute he is. Can't help but think Litten looks like someone's bad Pokemon oc, but Rowlet is cute.
I want Popplio! As soon as I saw him I couldn't get over how damn cute he is. Can't help but think Litten looks like someone's bad Pokemon oc, but Rowlet is cute.
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
I'm getting Litten. I'm a sucker for Fire-types.
I'm getting Litten. I'm a sucker for Fire-types.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Litten
Litten
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
Ahhhhhh so hard to choose! But probably Litten!~
Ahhhhhh so hard to choose! But probably Litten!~
39262092.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14