Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello !
hi everyone...! im sarke, and im relatively new here :'D im still trying to get a handle on how things work, but id love to chat or anything with anyone!!
hi everyone...! im sarke, and im relatively new here :'D im still trying to get a handle on how things work, but id love to chat or anything with anyone!!
Hey there! I'm new as well.

How did you first find this game? :o

vita incerta, mors quaedam
@sarkenoth

Welcome to FR!
I hope you have a great experience here!
Im still a little new but you'll get the hang of things quickly!
@sarkenoth

Welcome to FR!
I hope you have a great experience here!
Im still a little new but you'll get the hang of things quickly!
Check out my Art store click below
summoner_watt_by_juxiegamerelite105-dacq41n.png
[quote name="DiabolikWyvrn" date=2016-05-09 18:25:48] Hey there! I'm new as well. How did you first find this game? :o [/quote] hey!! a mutual of mine on tumblr mentioned registration being open and i decided hey, why not? lol @juxie93455 thank you!! its been really fun learning how the site and everything works.
DiabolikWyvrn wrote on 2016-05-09:

hey!!
a mutual of mine on tumblr mentioned registration being open and i decided hey, why not? lol

@juxie93455 thank you!! its been really fun learning how the site and everything works.
@sarkenoth

Same here! Still learning a few ropes!
@sarkenoth

Same here! Still learning a few ropes!
Check out my Art store click below
summoner_watt_by_juxiegamerelite105-dacq41n.png
[quote name="sarkenoth" date=2016-05-09 19:21:13] [quote name="DiabolikWyvrn" date=2016-05-09 18:25:48] Hey there! I'm new as well. How did you first find this game? :o [/quote] hey!! a mutual of mine on tumblr mentioned registration being open and i decided hey, why not? lol @juxie93455 thank you!! its been really fun learning how the site and everything works. [/quote] Same here, tumblr mutual thought I would love this game and I do!
sarkenoth wrote on 2016-05-09:
DiabolikWyvrn wrote on 2016-05-09:

hey!!
a mutual of mine on tumblr mentioned registration being open and i decided hey, why not? lol

@juxie93455 thank you!! its been really fun learning how the site and everything works.

Same here, tumblr mutual thought I would love this game and I do!
@sarkenoth hello :)

Be sure to check out my giveaway for new players here!
@sarkenoth hello :)

Be sure to check out my giveaway for new players here!