Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Noob skin request
Hope this is not to cheeky to request, but anyone willing to send me a free skin?
Hopefully someone out there to help a noob player out. ;)

Cheers in advance.

DB.
Hope this is not to cheeky to request, but anyone willing to send me a free skin?
Hopefully someone out there to help a noob player out. ;)

Cheers in advance.

DB.
@discobristow Skins and accents are generally quite expensive if they're user made. About 500gems/ 5 dollars at least.

I'd suggest waiting for a Holiday to roll around because they're significantly cheaper and just as gorgeous.
@discobristow Skins and accents are generally quite expensive if they're user made. About 500gems/ 5 dollars at least.

I'd suggest waiting for a Holiday to roll around because they're significantly cheaper and just as gorgeous.
Thanks for the advice.
Thanks for the advice.
Hi I'm new and was wondering if anyone could let me have some skins
Sorry if this sounds rude
But i would really appreciate it
There is someone out there who is willing to
Thank you xxxx
Hi I'm new and was wondering if anyone could let me have some skins
Sorry if this sounds rude
But i would really appreciate it
There is someone out there who is willing to
Thank you xxxx
@lunasings2011 I understand that it's really difficult to to get involved in new things and a new community. FR is a generous place and a lot of out members try to help each other out.
However please try to understand that usermade skins and accents are very expensive and can be a little hard to come by. They aren't simply as easy to share as dragons, food or some items.

Rather they often cost quite a lot and require a lot to make. It isn't really appropriate to use the skin and accents forum just to ask for something that is probably quite valuable to the person who bought the skin or accent.

If you would like to find skins and accents for cheaper I'd suggest entering in some free newbie raffles here. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf Sometimes they have skins or accents.

Or checking out your flight sales forum for give aways because sometimes flights like to share with each other.

If you would like cheap skins and accents you can check out the auction house and go from cheapest to most expensive.

@lunasings2011 I understand that it's really difficult to to get involved in new things and a new community. FR is a generous place and a lot of out members try to help each other out.
However please try to understand that usermade skins and accents are very expensive and can be a little hard to come by. They aren't simply as easy to share as dragons, food or some items.

Rather they often cost quite a lot and require a lot to make. It isn't really appropriate to use the skin and accents forum just to ask for something that is probably quite valuable to the person who bought the skin or accent.

If you would like to find skins and accents for cheaper I'd suggest entering in some free newbie raffles here. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf Sometimes they have skins or accents.

Or checking out your flight sales forum for give aways because sometimes flights like to share with each other.

If you would like cheap skins and accents you can check out the auction house and go from cheapest to most expensive.

Ok thank you @monako
Ok thank you @monako