Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cuddle Plushie Paradise![CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58
@Katzaklaw
I'll need a stormcatcher, but I have a shadowbinder.
@Katzaklaw
I'll need a stormcatcher, but I have a shadowbinder.
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@Katzaklaw
Hello, just wondering if you can send a little surprise to theinkqusitr201? He/she gave me a really nice prize for a give and get thread, wanted to show some thanks, and is apparently going broke due to a coatl scroll quest~
@Katzaklaw
Hello, just wondering if you can send a little surprise to theinkqusitr201? He/she gave me a really nice prize for a give and get thread, wanted to show some thanks, and is apparently going broke due to a coatl scroll quest~
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@Katzaklaw I'm down for that!
@Katzaklaw I'm down for that!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Packages are sent!
Packages are sent!
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@Katzaklaw Hey! It's been a while. I was wondering if you needed any help? I'd love to be more involved in this, and I could help with graphics if you'd like. I also make fake achievements over here, and maybe that could be a thing? idk. c:
@Katzaklaw Hey! It's been a while. I was wondering if you needed any help? I'd love to be more involved in this, and I could help with graphics if you'd like. I also make fake achievements over here, and maybe that could be a thing? idk. c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
Sending all packages out today!! I'm so sorry for the delay, everyone. With my birthday getting close and a big city-trip coming up, as well as graduation, I've just got so much going on!!

@RottingFlesh
Hello!! Thank you so much for the offer of help; a fake achieve or two could indeed be really helpful, and even some graphics (if you're willing, and maybe could tell me what you had in mind?). Was considering making ones for the holidays I know we'll be doing deliveries for in the upcoming year. I'd be willing to pay and tip! Im so sorry I took so long to get back to you; sosososo busy ;3;
Sending all packages out today!! I'm so sorry for the delay, everyone. With my birthday getting close and a big city-trip coming up, as well as graduation, I've just got so much going on!!

@RottingFlesh
Hello!! Thank you so much for the offer of help; a fake achieve or two could indeed be really helpful, and even some graphics (if you're willing, and maybe could tell me what you had in mind?). Was considering making ones for the holidays I know we'll be doing deliveries for in the upcoming year. I'd be willing to pay and tip! Im so sorry I took so long to get back to you; sosososo busy ;3;
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@Katzaklaw I'd be glad to help! I'd love to try my hand at some graphics! cx. Mind pm-ing me with what you were thinking/details? c:
@Katzaklaw I'd be glad to help! I'd love to try my hand at some graphics! cx. Mind pm-ing me with what you were thinking/details? c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@Ponythekidrs

Could a package be sent to CloakedDragon, please? Her online class has been stressing her out greatly and I was wanting to send her something to hopefully brighten her day/night some.
@Ponythekidrs

Could a package be sent to CloakedDragon, please? Her online class has been stressing her out greatly and I was wanting to send her something to hopefully brighten her day/night some.
@RubyHatchry Aight!

@Katzaklaw @Superfootmad Mind sending me a plushie for the above delivery?
@RubyHatchry Aight!

@Katzaklaw @Superfootmad Mind sending me a plushie for the above delivery?
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Katzaklaw would you be able to send a Gladekeeper plush to a new player, SINamonroll? She's pretty down, and loves Gladekeeper!
@Katzaklaw would you be able to send a Gladekeeper plush to a new player, SINamonroll? She's pretty down, and loves Gladekeeper!
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58