Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | finished.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Elphaba I'll autobuy for 60k !
@Elphaba I'll autobuy for 60k !
Like hatchlings with circuits? Like hatchlings without circuits?
Take a peek at Integrated Dragons!

Timezone: FRT+8
@giapet92- It worked this time, hehe! Sorry once again! D:
@giapet92- It worked this time, hehe! Sorry once again! D:
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@Violet
I can offer 40K?
@Violet
I can offer 40K?
@afanc- pstt I'm selling the egg.
@Zenitha- Well, since the egg's been autobought.. May I know if you're selling the hatchling for treasure?
@pyrodear- The egg was just autobought and I doubt you'd want to pay more than 60k for it! D:
@afanc- pstt I'm selling the egg.
@Zenitha- Well, since the egg's been autobought.. May I know if you're selling the hatchling for treasure?
@pyrodear- The egg was just autobought and I doubt you'd want to pay more than 60k for it! D:
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
Sorry to everyone, I couldn't see the original post on that page and then I couldn't fix it fast enough with this website.

@Violet can i go ahead and message you the money now or are you hoping pyro is coming through xD
Sorry to everyone, I couldn't see the original post on that page and then I couldn't fix it fast enough with this website.

@Violet can i go ahead and message you the money now or are you hoping pyro is coming through xD

@violet

And here I was trying to edit my post to ping you. I always forget to ping T_T

Yeah, I would've opened it like last time. And yes, actually I'd be interested in selling the little guy to you for treasure. I originally bought him for my own uses but I've found a better male for my particular sheila. I'll sell him to you for what I paid for him @ 35k treasure.
@violet

And here I was trying to edit my post to ping you. I always forget to ping T_T

Yeah, I would've opened it like last time. And yes, actually I'd be interested in selling the little guy to you for treasure. I originally bought him for my own uses but I've found a better male for my particular sheila. I'll sell him to you for what I paid for him @ 35k treasure.
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@afanc- I think @pyrodear fled /attempts to ping one last time. So I guess the egg is yours! Will you be hatching it? The reason I asked Zen if she was hatching it was because I like to see the outcome. xD

@Zenitha- Hm, ugh he'd just be so perfect for her in the terms of primary colours, but now that I look at the secondaries.. The gap in between Blood and Slate isn't too appealing. I only really like blood/crimson/slate. May I think on this a little bit more? I would have loved a different colour spectrum for the wings but just maroons bodies ugh so beautiful. ;U;
@afanc- I think @pyrodear fled /attempts to ping one last time. So I guess the egg is yours! Will you be hatching it? The reason I asked Zen if she was hatching it was because I like to see the outcome. xD

@Zenitha- Hm, ugh he'd just be so perfect for her in the terms of primary colours, but now that I look at the secondaries.. The gap in between Blood and Slate isn't too appealing. I only really like blood/crimson/slate. May I think on this a little bit more? I would have loved a different colour spectrum for the wings but just maroons bodies ugh so beautiful. ;U;
@Violet I'll post it up in here as soon as I've named it! I've sent the money already!
@Violet I'll post it up in here as soon as I've named it! I've sent the money already!

Finally it decided to send omg after like 5 minutes of trying.
Finally it decided to send omg after like 5 minutes of trying.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78084] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/78084_350.png[/img] [/url] A great brown/ivory/ivory Tundra guy! I'm not sure what my plans are on breeding him, yet (maybe I'll try him with someone on the other end of the spectrum, see what happens!) but very happy with him. Thank you again!

78084_350.png

A great brown/ivory/ivory Tundra guy! I'm not sure what my plans are on breeding him, yet (maybe I'll try him with someone on the other end of the spectrum, see what happens!) but very happy with him.

Thank you again!

1 2 3 4 5 6