Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Alot of problems.
Currently there is quite a few problems I've been having, and the answers are to far stretched throughout the forums for me to get an answer.

1. My Clan Energy has glitched, so if I go someplace it seems to be telling me I'm below half way on the energy bar. If I leave the current place I'm at, or log out, it says I'm fine?
2. Continuous log outs. If I log in, I have to refresh the page about three times before it registers that I've logged in. If I leave the current page I'm on, it will log me out yet again and I'll have to refresh the page.
3. Attempting to breed the dragons has gone... a little weird. If I chose a male, the female - and vice versus for the male - selection has disappeared and I am unable to get it back up. Refreshing the page does not work.
4. My Familiars are sometimes gone when I go to pet them? In my lair it says they're still connected to the dragon, but if I go to pet them they're gone. I have to keep selecting them back on the dragon.

If these have been answered, I'm sorry to have repeated them. It's just that all the answers are everywhere, and it gets to be a problem when searching with so many pages to flip through.

Thank you!
- Fell
Currently there is quite a few problems I've been having, and the answers are to far stretched throughout the forums for me to get an answer.

1. My Clan Energy has glitched, so if I go someplace it seems to be telling me I'm below half way on the energy bar. If I leave the current place I'm at, or log out, it says I'm fine?
2. Continuous log outs. If I log in, I have to refresh the page about three times before it registers that I've logged in. If I leave the current page I'm on, it will log me out yet again and I'll have to refresh the page.
3. Attempting to breed the dragons has gone... a little weird. If I chose a male, the female - and vice versus for the male - selection has disappeared and I am unable to get it back up. Refreshing the page does not work.
4. My Familiars are sometimes gone when I go to pet them? In my lair it says they're still connected to the dragon, but if I go to pet them they're gone. I have to keep selecting them back on the dragon.

If these have been answered, I'm sorry to have repeated them. It's just that all the answers are everywhere, and it gets to be a problem when searching with so many pages to flip through.

Thank you!
- Fell
@FellSilently, try clearing your cache. Those problems sound just like ones other people have had, and which are fixed by clearing your browser's cache.
@FellSilently, try clearing your cache. Those problems sound just like ones other people have had, and which are fixed by clearing your browser's cache.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@Kiohl, and it's fixed them. Haha, thank you. I had no idea something so simple could take care of so much. Thanks again!
@Kiohl, and it's fixed them. Haha, thank you. I had no idea something so simple could take care of so much. Thanks again!