Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ? Witchy Day ?
?

I feel super great ah. Just wanna share someone my little witchy day. I soaked in the sun for about two hours and finally finished my wand!

Any other witches here?
?

I feel super great ah. Just wanna share someone my little witchy day. I soaked in the sun for about two hours and finally finished my wand!

Any other witches here?
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
Hello~~ i still consider myself a baby witch even after 3 years heh and i love days like these that you just soak in the energy!
Hello~~ i still consider myself a baby witch even after 3 years heh and i love days like these that you just soak in the energy!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Nirveli Holy cow! Ive only been interested in it for a year, and officially chose it a few months ago! Im the baby here ;w;

I love soaking in the sun and hearing the birds whistle. Feels amazing and nice afterwords
@Nirveli Holy cow! Ive only been interested in it for a year, and officially chose it a few months ago! Im the baby here ;w;

I love soaking in the sun and hearing the birds whistle. Feels amazing and nice afterwords
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
witchy days are best days.
witchy days are best days.
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
Hello! I'm still getting started, I am a witchling! I mostly do stuff with stones, that's how I got introduced to witchy stuff, but I also do a lot of Tarot! I'm still learning things
Hello! I'm still getting started, I am a witchling! I mostly do stuff with stones, that's how I got introduced to witchy stuff, but I also do a lot of Tarot! I'm still learning things