Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done! ^_^
1 2
I'm not sure what the highest rate of return I can get for these...
But I can't really buy gems often so I was hoping to get a good amount so that I can buy what I've been saving for. :)

I heard the rate is about 1:210 or more? Anything higher would help fantastically!!

Anyways, I have 0 gems. :)

I'm going to be buying a skydancer! I already have 112k saved and I need 250k total! :D
As well as saving for my next lai expansion!
So again, this really helps me a lot!
Thank you! :)
I'm not sure what the highest rate of return I can get for these...
But I can't really buy gems often so I was hoping to get a good amount so that I can buy what I've been saving for. :)

I heard the rate is about 1:210 or more? Anything higher would help fantastically!!

Anyways, I have 0 gems. :)

I'm going to be buying a skydancer! I already have 112k saved and I need 250k total! :D
As well as saving for my next lai expansion!
So again, this really helps me a lot!
Thank you! :)
N6At3HE.pngGn7gAQ4.png0Lo294K.png
bump ^_^
bump ^_^
@FoxTailTakeru Would you take her instead of treasure?[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9342/934158_350.png[/img] Primary Rose Basic Secondary Black Basic Tertiary Crimson Basic
@FoxTailTakeru Would you take her instead of treasure?934158_350.png
Primary Rose Basic
Secondary Black Basic
Tertiary Crimson Basic
Until all are frozen
@FoxTailTakeru

I'd buy them all at 1:200, sorry really cant go higher :-) ping me if you decide this is enough for you
@FoxTailTakeru

I'd buy them all at 1:200, sorry really cant go higher :-) ping me if you decide this is enough for you
@nanamus

Sorry i need the treasure and I just dont have the layer space :( its beautiful though!

@vesny

I'm gonna try my luck with my board, sorry. I need the treasure :(
@nanamus

Sorry i need the treasure and I just dont have the layer space :( its beautiful though!

@vesny

I'm gonna try my luck with my board, sorry. I need the treasure :(
@FoxTailTakeru

Try putting the rate you're looking for in your subject line, rather than just in the body of your post. A quick scan down the board will also tell you what things are selling at.
@FoxTailTakeru

Try putting the rate you're looking for in your subject line, rather than just in the body of your post. A quick scan down the board will also tell you what things are selling at.
@FoxTailTakeru - I should have 42k by the end of the day if you'll save 200 gems for me (that would be 210 per gem)
@FoxTailTakeru - I should have 42k by the end of the day if you'll save 200 gems for me (that would be 210 per gem)
@Caliphone

Oh awesome, I can do that. Thank you :)
@Caliphone

Oh awesome, I can do that. Thank you :)
:)
1 2