Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reclamation - Not accepting new members
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Scullyosis @Noir @Grelleth @Carnifex @Xotis @Jenkow

Brooke squinted as she trudged through the abandoned city. Vines grew along the buildings, (though she had no idea how those got there,) once well kept trees and bushes covered the sides of the huge streets, buildings that had once towered into the sky had pieces missing and some had even fallen. Brooke shook her head, yet again confused how these buildings were falling apart. She strolled casually down the abandoned road taking in the views of the once great city.

Lucky me, got a whole abandoned city to myself.. She thought staring at this odd little plant growing at the base of a overgrown tree. A little flower, next to at least a hundred others. A vine wrapped itself around the tree, covered in even more flowers. It was a beautiful flower, an inky black with golden highlights. She recognized them from somewhere... Suddenly they spit a cloud of golden pollen into her face, covering her clothes in a golden dust. Coughing, she stumbled backwards surprised.

"What the heck?!" Brooke muttered. She scrambled to her feet, dusting herself off, she muttered a couple curses and threw a rock at the tree. She walked away, face burning from that stupid pollen. Mostly free of the plant's pollen, Brooke trudged on. City was still completely empty, as she expected, until she saw something way off in the distance. Movement, what looked like people. Curiosity spiked in her, there were people? Not just people but by the looks of things, normal people? Was that even possible? She broke out into a sprint towards it.

Brooke squinted as she trudged through the abandoned city. Vines grew along the buildings, (though she had no idea how those got there,) once well kept trees and bushes covered the sides of the huge streets, buildings that had once towered into the sky had pieces missing and some had even fallen. Brooke shook her head, yet again confused how these buildings were falling apart. She strolled casually down the abandoned road taking in the views of the once great city.

Lucky me, got a whole abandoned city to myself.. She thought staring at this odd little plant growing at the base of a overgrown tree. A little flower, next to at least a hundred others. A vine wrapped itself around the tree, covered in even more flowers. It was a beautiful flower, an inky black with golden highlights. She recognized them from somewhere... Suddenly they spit a cloud of golden pollen into her face, covering her clothes in a golden dust. Coughing, she stumbled backwards surprised.

"What the heck?!" Brooke muttered. She scrambled to her feet, dusting herself off, she muttered a couple curses and threw a rock at the tree. She walked away, face burning from that stupid pollen. Mostly free of the plant's pollen, Brooke trudged on. City was still completely empty, as she expected, until she saw something way off in the distance. Movement, what looked like people. Curiosity spiked in her, there were people? Not just people but by the looks of things, normal people? Was that even possible? She broke out into a sprint towards it.
@Carnifex @Jenkow @kersom @Noir @Scullyosis @Xotis
The man bent down to hear her better [something she was quite used to] and after a moment of two seemed to recognize her.

"Yis, that's me," Lizzy replied to his recognition of her. Dr. Brecht then asked her about the status of the group he had gotten sent out.

"I actually wasn't in charge of that group. Someone else was. Unfortunately, they won't be back." Her gaze drifted away from him slightly.

"Ran int' some nasty infected from wha' I heard. I'm gonna be flying a party out in about two hours to see if anythin' can be recovered from where we last heard from 'em," Lizzy stated, her gaze returning to meet his. "Sorry for any inconvenience that'll cause."

Lizzy paused after saying that. "You okay? You look a bit ill," she inquired, noting how pale the doctor looked.
The man bent down to hear her better [something she was quite used to] and after a moment of two seemed to recognize her.

"Yis, that's me," Lizzy replied to his recognition of her. Dr. Brecht then asked her about the status of the group he had gotten sent out.

"I actually wasn't in charge of that group. Someone else was. Unfortunately, they won't be back." Her gaze drifted away from him slightly.

"Ran int' some nasty infected from wha' I heard. I'm gonna be flying a party out in about two hours to see if anythin' can be recovered from where we last heard from 'em," Lizzy stated, her gaze returning to meet his. "Sorry for any inconvenience that'll cause."

Lizzy paused after saying that. "You okay? You look a bit ill," she inquired, noting how pale the doctor looked.
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@Noir @Grelleth @Carnifex @Jenkow
@Xotis ((ahh, sorry for the delay with my reply! I'm drowning in finals currently, and it's been a bit difficult to keep track of everything, lmao. rest in pieces @ me.))

Murphy stopped under the shade of a crumbling building, taking a brief moment to rest. She shrugged off her heavy backpack and rolled her shoulders, letting out a sigh as the tension worked itself out with the motion. Of course, she had so much pent-up tension in her muscles that it would probably take a team of chiropractors and masseuses several hours to work out all of her knots, and her simple shoulder-roll didn't do much to alleviate the omnipresent ache. The endorphin rush sure made her feel better, though, and that's all that mattered. She moved on to her back, twisting around at the hips until her spine popped satisfactorily. She let out a sigh of relief, and twisted around the other way.

Then she froze, her blood running cold. She had spied a pair of eyes watching her from the shadows not too far away, the light from the morning sun reflecting off of the amber orbs. Slowly, Murphy straightened up, and stepped backwards until she stood next to her pack. She leaned down, without looking away from whatever was watching her, and picked up her prized custom weapon -- an aluminum baseball bat with metal spikes welded to the end of it, creating a makeshift mace. The spikes were stained a dark color from years of use, and the leather straps wrapped around the handle were ragged and worn. Murphy gripped the end of it tightly, ready to defend herself. She stood her ground, and then, cautiously called out to the being.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

((Also, @kersom did Brooke see Murphy and Rhian in your last post? If so, feel free to have her run onto the scene, lmao. I can't promise that Murphy will react well initially, but it should be fun and interesting nonetheless, hahaha.))
@Noir @Grelleth @Carnifex @Jenkow
@Xotis ((ahh, sorry for the delay with my reply! I'm drowning in finals currently, and it's been a bit difficult to keep track of everything, lmao. rest in pieces @ me.))

Murphy stopped under the shade of a crumbling building, taking a brief moment to rest. She shrugged off her heavy backpack and rolled her shoulders, letting out a sigh as the tension worked itself out with the motion. Of course, she had so much pent-up tension in her muscles that it would probably take a team of chiropractors and masseuses several hours to work out all of her knots, and her simple shoulder-roll didn't do much to alleviate the omnipresent ache. The endorphin rush sure made her feel better, though, and that's all that mattered. She moved on to her back, twisting around at the hips until her spine popped satisfactorily. She let out a sigh of relief, and twisted around the other way.

Then she froze, her blood running cold. She had spied a pair of eyes watching her from the shadows not too far away, the light from the morning sun reflecting off of the amber orbs. Slowly, Murphy straightened up, and stepped backwards until she stood next to her pack. She leaned down, without looking away from whatever was watching her, and picked up her prized custom weapon -- an aluminum baseball bat with metal spikes welded to the end of it, creating a makeshift mace. The spikes were stained a dark color from years of use, and the leather straps wrapped around the handle were ragged and worn. Murphy gripped the end of it tightly, ready to defend herself. She stood her ground, and then, cautiously called out to the being.

((Also, @kersom did Brooke see Murphy and Rhian in your last post? If so, feel free to have her run onto the scene, lmao. I can't promise that Murphy will react well initially, but it should be fun and interesting nonetheless, hahaha.))
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@Carnifex @kersom @Xotis @Scullyosis @Grelleth @Jenkow

((Ugh, this heat wave is driving me crazy! Keeps sapping all the energy and motivation outta me... Can't wait to get my AC~ Sorry if I double pinged ya guys, spotted something I needed to edit.))

Bel and Ao
It was easy for Bel to keep a good grasp of Ao, even though she flailed her arms and legs around like the child she was. "Ao!" He let go of her so he could yell. When she hit the ground, she landed on her feet then tipped back and flopped onto her back. Her arms crossed, hands tucked under them and an odd pouting like expression on her squishy face. "Ah, don't give me that. You know you're not supposed to approach things you don't know!" Bel lectured her as he stepped over her protectively.

Bel raised his head and got into a protective stance as he scanned the area Ao had tried to run off towards. When he heard a voice pipe up, he whipped his head toward the direction it came from. There he spotted a small dark form among the brush. When the creature's words finally registered in his head, he paused. "Go ahead. We're leaving, so it would just go to waste." He grumbled, though not intentionally. He shifted back to his normal stance and sighed but Bel, couldn't help but be wary about the small critter. Small things can be dangerous too. I mean, it was something small and fragile looking that ended the world after all.

Rend
Rend's grin spreads further as he reaches the scientist and small pilot. "Oh, right on time am I?" He says when he hears Brecht-ya. He quickly waves to Lizzy, giving her a polite smile, before shifting his focus back to Brecht. "Ya need me for something Sir?" He asks, his tone shifting to that of a more professional one. Rend's grin slips for a moment when he notices Brecht's complexion. "Oi, when's the last time you had something to eat?" His voice turning serious. Rend was so caught up on Brecht's condition, that he didn't notice the hand reaching into his bag.

It took a sec for him to realize what was happening. Slowly he turns around and sees Ash standing there, nonchalantly popping his precious snack into her mouth and devouring it. She was still fairly new to his team, so she couldn't have known that you never take Rend's Takoyaki or any of his food for that matter. When she starts proclaiming her boredom, his left eye slightly twitches. He chuckles softly as he places a hand on Ash's shoulder. "Eh~ You're bored? Is that so..." Rend's face slips into a straight lined grimace, his eyes squint into small slits as he stares at her. (he looks like Gin right now -> here ) "Ya know, I'm suddenly really bored too. How about we go spar?" He says smoothly, his left eye twitching ever-so-slightly again.

Sturmfrost
"I'm good" he replied after carefully listening to Lizzy's story, but Brecht's mind slightly began to topple when he thought about his research work. The unforeseen event now caused a huge loss of time which he hadn't thought of. He was the one to allow for all possibilities in the first place, even change in the weather was part of his flawless calculations. But the most obvious, was not.

"An Infected monster attacked the party?" he mumbled without even looking at her, thinking of a new opportunity that was given. "Is there space for one more in your plane? I'd like to join your next mission. It is very important for me and the rest of Reclamation, that we get one of those uninfected animals around Japan's jungle. This might be our chance to finally..." he said and stopped without any warning, and appeared to be a little distracted.

Brecht was looking at his notebook when his attention suddenly went back to Lizzy; "Two hours you said, right? I'll be on board right in time, I just need to prepare things" By the time he closed his notebook, a strange smell was floating around his nose. Brecht instinctively walked around Lizzy without touching her; "Takoyaki!" he yelled across the bazaar, noticing his friend and Reclaimer Rend running straight to him. "Kobayashi, hello there! You're right on time"
@Carnifex @kersom @Xotis @Scullyosis @Grelleth @Jenkow

((Ugh, this heat wave is driving me crazy! Keeps sapping all the energy and motivation outta me... Can't wait to get my AC~ Sorry if I double pinged ya guys, spotted something I needed to edit.))

Bel and Ao
It was easy for Bel to keep a good grasp of Ao, even though she flailed her arms and legs around like the child she was. "Ao!" He let go of her so he could yell. When she hit the ground, she landed on her feet then tipped back and flopped onto her back. Her arms crossed, hands tucked under them and an odd pouting like expression on her squishy face. "Ah, don't give me that. You know you're not supposed to approach things you don't know!" Bel lectured her as he stepped over her protectively.

Bel raised his head and got into a protective stance as he scanned the area Ao had tried to run off towards. When he heard a voice pipe up, he whipped his head toward the direction it came from. There he spotted a small dark form among the brush. When the creature's words finally registered in his head, he paused. "Go ahead. We're leaving, so it would just go to waste." He grumbled, though not intentionally. He shifted back to his normal stance and sighed but Bel, couldn't help but be wary about the small critter. Small things can be dangerous too. I mean, it was something small and fragile looking that ended the world after all.

Rend
Rend's grin spreads further as he reaches the scientist and small pilot. "Oh, right on time am I?" He says when he hears Brecht-ya. He quickly waves to Lizzy, giving her a polite smile, before shifting his focus back to Brecht. "Ya need me for something Sir?" He asks, his tone shifting to that of a more professional one. Rend's grin slips for a moment when he notices Brecht's complexion. "Oi, when's the last time you had something to eat?" His voice turning serious. Rend was so caught up on Brecht's condition, that he didn't notice the hand reaching into his bag.

It took a sec for him to realize what was happening. Slowly he turns around and sees Ash standing there, nonchalantly popping his precious snack into her mouth and devouring it. She was still fairly new to his team, so she couldn't have known that you never take Rend's Takoyaki or any of his food for that matter. When she starts proclaiming her boredom, his left eye slightly twitches. He chuckles softly as he places a hand on Ash's shoulder. "Eh~ You're bored? Is that so..." Rend's face slips into a straight lined grimace, his eyes squint into small slits as he stares at her. (he looks like Gin right now -> here ) "Ya know, I'm suddenly really bored too. How about we go spar?" He says smoothly, his left eye twitching ever-so-slightly again.

Sturmfrost
"I'm good" he replied after carefully listening to Lizzy's story, but Brecht's mind slightly began to topple when he thought about his research work. The unforeseen event now caused a huge loss of time which he hadn't thought of. He was the one to allow for all possibilities in the first place, even change in the weather was part of his flawless calculations. But the most obvious, was not.

"An Infected monster attacked the party?" he mumbled without even looking at her, thinking of a new opportunity that was given. "Is there space for one more in your plane? I'd like to join your next mission. It is very important for me and the rest of Reclamation, that we get one of those uninfected animals around Japan's jungle. This might be our chance to finally..." he said and stopped without any warning, and appeared to be a little distracted.

Brecht was looking at his notebook when his attention suddenly went back to Lizzy; "Two hours you said, right? I'll be on board right in time, I just need to prepare things" By the time he closed his notebook, a strange smell was floating around his nose. Brecht instinctively walked around Lizzy without touching her; "Takoyaki!" he yelled across the bazaar, noticing his friend and Reclaimer Rend running straight to him. "Kobayashi, hello there! You're right on time"
(@Scullyosis that's actually a really good idea, my god Brooke is just meeting everyone...)

Brooke slowed to a walk when she finally saw the commotion going on. A woman was waving her gun around and shouting at a bunch of bushes, which was already a strange sight, then she saw what the woman was screaming at. A leopard perched in the brush, seeming to be having a staring contest with the woman, then Brooke noticed the wings on the creature. It looked like an infected creature... The young teen slowly began to creep towards the woman with the gun, shifting into her draconic form on the way. Her reptilian eyes stayed on the woman as she crept forwards on all fours. About twenty feet away she stopped.

"What's a reclaimer doing all the way out here?" She called out to the human, (which she assumed was a reclaimer,) she stared at the gun into the woman's hand and started towards a car flipped on its side. She watched the woman carefully, bristling her spines along her head, neck, and spine. I'm gonna die... Dumb idea Brooke.. She looked around, debating if she should run while she could, but if that was a reclaimer and it was like the other ones she had seen.... She shook her head.

"Terrorizing another infected huh?" She called out again. Her jet black, scaly arms rested on the car's back, yellow palm on her chin. Glancing over at the other infected and then back to the woman. She stood up straight, reptilian eyes trained on the gun. She silently waited for a response, or to be shot at. Either was possible....
(@Scullyosis that's actually a really good idea, my god Brooke is just meeting everyone...)

Brooke slowed to a walk when she finally saw the commotion going on. A woman was waving her gun around and shouting at a bunch of bushes, which was already a strange sight, then she saw what the woman was screaming at. A leopard perched in the brush, seeming to be having a staring contest with the woman, then Brooke noticed the wings on the creature. It looked like an infected creature... The young teen slowly began to creep towards the woman with the gun, shifting into her draconic form on the way. Her reptilian eyes stayed on the woman as she crept forwards on all fours. About twenty feet away she stopped.

"What's a reclaimer doing all the way out here?" She called out to the human, (which she assumed was a reclaimer,) she stared at the gun into the woman's hand and started towards a car flipped on its side. She watched the woman carefully, bristling her spines along her head, neck, and spine. I'm gonna die... Dumb idea Brooke.. She looked around, debating if she should run while she could, but if that was a reclaimer and it was like the other ones she had seen.... She shook her head.

"Terrorizing another infected huh?" She called out again. Her jet black, scaly arms rested on the car's back, yellow palm on her chin. Glancing over at the other infected and then back to the woman. She stood up straight, reptilian eyes trained on the gun. She silently waited for a response, or to be shot at. Either was possible....
( @Scullyosis @kersom ( @ All : I apologize for my lack of response! I'm working on it now. I drove to my Grandparents all day today and I have another 12+ hour drive to do on Thursday. I thought I would be more available but traffic has been bad lately. I'm reading and then posting now))

Rhian froze not realizing how close to the human she had crept in the shadows while contemplating her options. She quickly realized that the human, a woman, was looking in her direction and wielding a metallic weapon. She couldn't quite see whether it was a gun or something else from her angle. Reacting instinctively, she couldn't help a slight snarl spreading under her green eyes, her ears flat against her head as she crouched against the shadows. Her iridescent black and green feathers ruffled, making herself appear larger, like hackles rising on a dog. Before she could reason with her senses, a deep rumble like distant thunder emanated from her rib cage.

Suddenly, another infected entered the scene. A large, black reptilian creature, not unlike the dragons from her fairytales. She blinked and relaxed slightly, the primordial rage of being threatened mellowed by general confusion. What the heck was going on? She became aware that the infected was speaking, and not really moving in an entirely threatening manner.

"Terrorizing another infected huh?"

A perplexed expression crossed Rhian's face, this newcomer appeared to be berating the human, Reclaimer, she had called her. Taking full stock of the situation, Rhain realized she too would have been startled by being stalked by something with unknown intentions. Though it was not her intention to scare the human, it had certainly been her intention to spy. She forcibly calmed herself, lowering her short mane of feathers so as to appear calm, though inside she was still battling her fight or flight response - her green eyes flashing.

She certainly didn't want anyone getting shot out of a misunderstanding, and would prefer to avoid getting injured herself. Still, in an attempt to diffuse the situation she stepped out of the shadows, maintaining a wide circle around the human and settling halfway between the human and the dragon. Standing uncertainly, her ears alert and her eyes flashing in indecision. Her onyx fur and feathers shimmered green, blue, and purple in the light. Her cyan bioluminescent spots pulsing rapidly, matching the beat of her anxious heart. She attempted to speak, but her words turned into a startled chirp. It had been months since she had spoken to someone else, and to be honest she had no idea what to say in this situation; she was currently at a loss for words.
( @Scullyosis @kersom ( @ All : I apologize for my lack of response! I'm working on it now. I drove to my Grandparents all day today and I have another 12+ hour drive to do on Thursday. I thought I would be more available but traffic has been bad lately. I'm reading and then posting now))

Rhian froze not realizing how close to the human she had crept in the shadows while contemplating her options. She quickly realized that the human, a woman, was looking in her direction and wielding a metallic weapon. She couldn't quite see whether it was a gun or something else from her angle. Reacting instinctively, she couldn't help a slight snarl spreading under her green eyes, her ears flat against her head as she crouched against the shadows. Her iridescent black and green feathers ruffled, making herself appear larger, like hackles rising on a dog. Before she could reason with her senses, a deep rumble like distant thunder emanated from her rib cage.

Suddenly, another infected entered the scene. A large, black reptilian creature, not unlike the dragons from her fairytales. She blinked and relaxed slightly, the primordial rage of being threatened mellowed by general confusion. What the heck was going on? She became aware that the infected was speaking, and not really moving in an entirely threatening manner.

"Terrorizing another infected huh?"

A perplexed expression crossed Rhian's face, this newcomer appeared to be berating the human, Reclaimer, she had called her. Taking full stock of the situation, Rhain realized she too would have been startled by being stalked by something with unknown intentions. Though it was not her intention to scare the human, it had certainly been her intention to spy. She forcibly calmed herself, lowering her short mane of feathers so as to appear calm, though inside she was still battling her fight or flight response - her green eyes flashing.

She certainly didn't want anyone getting shot out of a misunderstanding, and would prefer to avoid getting injured herself. Still, in an attempt to diffuse the situation she stepped out of the shadows, maintaining a wide circle around the human and settling halfway between the human and the dragon. Standing uncertainly, her ears alert and her eyes flashing in indecision. Her onyx fur and feathers shimmered green, blue, and purple in the light. Her cyan bioluminescent spots pulsing rapidly, matching the beat of her anxious heart. She attempted to speak, but her words turned into a startled chirp. It had been months since she had spoken to someone else, and to be honest she had no idea what to say in this situation; she was currently at a loss for words.
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
The doctor took the news rather well, in fact he wanted to join the party Lizzy was going to be flying down.

"Yeah, i gots the room," she replied. The doctor then took out a notebook. While the doctor was busy Lizzy took the opportunity to enjoyed some of her grilled cheese. The pilot just so happened to glance up and see Rend coming over to them. She waved with her free hand while the doctor quickly stated that he was coming with them before heading over to meet Rend.

The pilot finished her breakfast before joining up with them all. It seemed as though something was wrong with Rend, as he was acting a bit funny.

"Everythin' ok?" Lizzy asked, a hint of concern in her voice.
The doctor took the news rather well, in fact he wanted to join the party Lizzy was going to be flying down.

"Yeah, i gots the room," she replied. The doctor then took out a notebook. While the doctor was busy Lizzy took the opportunity to enjoyed some of her grilled cheese. The pilot just so happened to glance up and see Rend coming over to them. She waved with her free hand while the doctor quickly stated that he was coming with them before heading over to meet Rend.

The pilot finished her breakfast before joining up with them all. It seemed as though something was wrong with Rend, as he was acting a bit funny.

"Everythin' ok?" Lizzy asked, a hint of concern in her voice.
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@Carnifex @kersom @Xotis @Scullyosis @Grelleth @ Jenkow @Noir

Ash

Ash could see the anger ticking on his face, and his eye twitching, but she could only be amused by it. Her tail flicked behind her and she smiled, her toothy grin spreading across her face at his words. "Spar? Against you?!" she was nearly jumping for joy, bouncing on her toes and flicking her tails back and forth, only half mindful of where it was going. She was so excited she barely noticed the thwack of her tail on something slightly hard. She registered the bump a few seconds later, and finally broke eye contact with the tall man next to her. She snapped her eyes down to where her tail was positioned and saw the shape of a small black...thing? She couldn't make out many distinguishing features except for the horns and she immediately twitched her nose, taking in the scent of the small creature. It was familiar, she had smelled it around the building and licked her lips.
"Sorry about that, sometimes I swear it has a mind of its own." she said, taking in the entirety of the small figure. The thing seemed to be eating one of the cheese sandwiches the humans loved so much. After a moment Ash realized she had been staring at the small thing and she cleared her throat and snapped her eyes up to the horns sticking up from the small head devouring the sandwich with a mouth that seemed to disappear when it wasn't open and taking in a bite of the gooey substance.
When she finally stopped staring at the small figure she realized that wasn't the only other creature here. She looked at the doctor siting across from where she was standing and she gave him a slight nod, her red hair jumping around her face as she did so. She could still feel Rend's eyes on her and she smiled, ears flicking back and forth taking in the sounds of the square, and her tail twitching behind her, though this time aware of the small shape next to her.
@Carnifex @kersom @Xotis @Scullyosis @Grelleth @ Jenkow @Noir

Ash

Ash could see the anger ticking on his face, and his eye twitching, but she could only be amused by it. Her tail flicked behind her and she smiled, her toothy grin spreading across her face at his words. "Spar? Against you?!" she was nearly jumping for joy, bouncing on her toes and flicking her tails back and forth, only half mindful of where it was going. She was so excited she barely noticed the thwack of her tail on something slightly hard. She registered the bump a few seconds later, and finally broke eye contact with the tall man next to her. She snapped her eyes down to where her tail was positioned and saw the shape of a small black...thing? She couldn't make out many distinguishing features except for the horns and she immediately twitched her nose, taking in the scent of the small creature. It was familiar, she had smelled it around the building and licked her lips.
"Sorry about that, sometimes I swear it has a mind of its own." she said, taking in the entirety of the small figure. The thing seemed to be eating one of the cheese sandwiches the humans loved so much. After a moment Ash realized she had been staring at the small thing and she cleared her throat and snapped her eyes up to the horns sticking up from the small head devouring the sandwich with a mouth that seemed to disappear when it wasn't open and taking in a bite of the gooey substance.
When she finally stopped staring at the small figure she realized that wasn't the only other creature here. She looked at the doctor siting across from where she was standing and she gave him a slight nod, her red hair jumping around her face as she did so. She could still feel Rend's eyes on her and she smiled, ears flicking back and forth taking in the sounds of the square, and her tail twitching behind her, though this time aware of the small shape next to her.
3qKDKeH.png
@Noir

Interested if there is still room!
@Noir

Interested if there is still room!

Hey, so this roleplay died off I guess... Who wants to bring it back to life?

Hey, so this roleplay died off I guess... Who wants to bring it back to life?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7