Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Red/White/Blue Dragons
1 2 3 4
@Pantheis I actually have this white/red/blue ridgie. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195575/19557455_350.png?mtime=VoU47AACnLI.png[/img] I can match her with my Patriot sky, but he won't be ready for 18 days. I'd be happy to save a baby for you!
@Pantheis I actually have this white/red/blue ridgie.

19557455_350.png?mtime=VoU47AACnLI.png

I can match her with my Patriot sky, but he won't be ready for 18 days. I'd be happy to save a baby for you!
@CabilleAmore that would be wonderful. If there is a pair in my lair you'd like a baby from in exchange let me know. And should you come across a patriot colored snapper in your travels keep me posted, it would be the last species I need for my collection. :D
@CabilleAmore that would be wonderful. If there is a pair in my lair you'd like a baby from in exchange let me know. And should you come across a patriot colored snapper in your travels keep me posted, it would be the last species I need for my collection. :D
Txy1O4j.png
@Pantheis In AH right now! red/blue/white for 6kt [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234222/23422162_350.png?mtime=Vyx7GgACHBk.png[/img]
@Pantheis

In AH right now!

red/blue/white for 6kt

23422162_350.png?mtime=Vyx7GgACHBk.png

@CabilleAmore
Heya~ I'm not sure exactly what order of RWB you're after, but at this point I've got a pair for each of the different orders :3 Any unnamed patriots chilling in my lair are available, though prices do vary on them. If none of the current ones strike your fancy, I could pop (almost) any of my pairs on a nest for you. Who are you interested in? And is there a price range you're looking to stay within?
@CabilleAmore
Heya~ I'm not sure exactly what order of RWB you're after, but at this point I've got a pair for each of the different orders :3 Any unnamed patriots chilling in my lair are available, though prices do vary on them. If none of the current ones strike your fancy, I could pop (almost) any of my pairs on a nest for you. Who are you interested in? And is there a price range you're looking to stay within?
@Reysies Right now, I am working on red/white/blue, in that order. Looking at your lair makes me want one of everything! Aggghh! Help me! No room! I am in the early stages of a massive butterfly breeding project, so I have to budget carefully. If I get the male red/white/blue spiral from PandoraD, and I get lucky and get a female from Yankee and Doodle, then I will have my pair. Either way, I will be contacting you in the near future. Oh my! Your naming is so perfect on your pairs, I read every single one to my fiance over video chat!

To sum up, I don't need you to breed anything right now, but I willlet you know. ;)
@Reysies Right now, I am working on red/white/blue, in that order. Looking at your lair makes me want one of everything! Aggghh! Help me! No room! I am in the early stages of a massive butterfly breeding project, so I have to budget carefully. If I get the male red/white/blue spiral from PandoraD, and I get lucky and get a female from Yankee and Doodle, then I will have my pair. Either way, I will be contacting you in the near future. Oh my! Your naming is so perfect on your pairs, I read every single one to my fiance over video chat!

To sum up, I don't need you to breed anything right now, but I willlet you know. ;)
@CabilleAmore
Great~ Throw me a ping or message whenever you're back to looking. c:
@CabilleAmore
Great~ Throw me a ping or message whenever you're back to looking. c:
@CabilleAmore got it thanks!
@CabilleAmore got it thanks!
Txy1O4j.png
sorry, i'm totally just seeing this. i would be happy to accept a breeding partner for georgewashington (or any of my other dragons, really)! if you have someone you'd like to see him breed with, please feel free to ping me a message!
sorry, i'm totally just seeing this. i would be happy to accept a breeding partner for georgewashington (or any of my other dragons, really)! if you have someone you'd like to see him breed with, please feel free to ping me a message!
@CabilleAmore I have this lady! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22515869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225159/22515869_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CabilleAmore

I have this lady!

22515869_350.png
JM1jP5O.png
I'm working on getting my lair straightened out, figuring out breeding partners. I am so happy to have this thread! You guys are all wonderful!

@cannibalkiwi Oh my! She is very nice! I am afraid to ask.....how much do you want for her?
I'm working on getting my lair straightened out, figuring out breeding partners. I am so happy to have this thread! You guys are all wonderful!

@cannibalkiwi Oh my! She is very nice! I am afraid to ask.....how much do you want for her?
1 2 3 4