Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Blind Dates -- FR Dragons
I participate in a LOT of dates. I have 4 or 5 going on right now. [b]They will be by PM[/b], as I find it much easier to manage -- being on G.A.S.P I get an absolute flood of pings each day! It's just a bit difficult to RP in the forums, I apologize! I'm looking for a date between two dragons -- maybe even four; who knows? A double date would be interesting. I will require you to state some information about the dragon. I would like to offer a service specifically by me where I will roleplay with your dragon! It's a blind date, so I'll be matching you with the dragon that I find them striking with. It'll be more blind for you than me, so it'll be more fun for you, right? [b]I'll try to match you in length, by the way.[/b] This is a sample of my writing. It is from a romance story, but it also includes violence, whereas these dates will be mostly romance unless you request otherwise: [quote]“Please don’t get hurt, don’t put yourself in danger…” Her pink eyes widened like pools of stardust under her hood, and a shiver crawled down her spine. “Of course...” She said softly, her whisper barely escaping her mouth. [i]Of course, but oh, how I will protect you. I will fight for you with my life, I will obey your will, I will bend to the slightest movement of your claw. My life is to serve you, and I wish only to give you absolute joy. So please be happy and safe. If you are in danger, I will go wild. If you are hurt, [b]I will kill.[/b][/i][/quote] Form -- Please copy paste, and repeat if you have multiple dragons -- maximum is two, and they must be together in a double date. (Don't forget to ping me!) [quote]Dragon Image: Name: Gender: Gender Preference: Personality: Likes: Hates: What they traits they look for in a partner: Date Preference: Other: [/quote] I will take 5 I suppose, at the moment. 1: PrincessRibbons Name: Passion Gender: Female Gender Preference: Either Personality: Bubbly, cheerful Likes: sweets, baking, outdoors Hates: idc haven't gotten her a bio rly. maybe she hates noodles as in the food idk What they traits they look for in a partner: funny, sappy and romantic ;) Date Preference: idc Other: welpity welp welp single date not double plx 2: Artemideus Name: Winry Gender: Female Gender Preference: Female Personality: energetic, hard working, kind, quirky, easy going and dependable. Has the curiosity of an hatchling, and Always puts others' needs before her own Likes: mechanical things, minerals, explosions, physical contact Hates: lazy people, negativity, people who understimate her What they traits they look for in a partner: Kindness, someone who can snuggle with her and positiveness Date Preference: idk Other: expect things exploding randomly. 3: ArceeAutobot Name: Cryptomeria Gender: Female Gender preference: Male Personality: Quiet, reserved, scientific, at times violent and destructive Likes: Quiet, books, art, animals Hates: loud noises, disturbing organisms, bees. What they look for in a partner: open minded, quiet, understanding Date preference: idc Other: she is a scientific dragon with a slight anger management problem. 4: DarkElite020 Name: Terrance Gender:Male Gender Preference:Either Personality: a tough and stubborn dragon who is a pretty smart in combat and quick thinker. He doesn't really make good first impressions on people, so most dont come back to be his friend. When someone does become his friend though, he is very protective of said friend, loyal, and actually rather sweet. Likes: Rain, Traveling, cuddling, the color red, spicy food, star/cloud watching, play fighting, resting by fires Hates: Seafood, Being wrong, crowds, being misunderstood, people calling him things because of his scar, idk really What they traits they look for in a partner:Someone that likes him for who he is, someone who will snuggle with him but can also be as stubborn as himself. Not really strict on anything though everything is fine. Date Preference: idc Other:He refuses to talk about how, but at one point in his life he got a large scar on part of his face. He'll probably take a while to warm up to, but will end up being pretty sweet once people see through his tough act. 5: Zerata Name: Rath Gender: Female Gender Preference: Either Personality: Very stubborn and strong willed, those unfamiliar with her would go so far as to call her aggressive. She is very fit and is one of the higher ups of her clan, which has shaped her into a strong warrior, carrying this attitude with her. She prefers not to take things at face value and will usually dig into topics and conversations until she is satisfied with the final result. Likes: Physical activity, usually some form of sparring or exercise. Hates: Idle moments and silence What they traits they look for in a partner: Someone that won't simply bend to the whims of others but knows when to just bow their head and defer. Usually a confrontational partner doesn't last long. Date Preference: None Other: Her long life in the Plague Lands have resulted in a symbiotic growth protruding from her shoulder ending in a rather vicious hook. Let me know if you have any questions, friends, and thank you for reading!
I participate in a LOT of dates. I have 4 or 5 going on right now. They will be by PM, as I find it much easier to manage -- being on G.A.S.P I get an absolute flood of pings each day! It's just a bit difficult to RP in the forums, I apologize! I'm looking for a date between two dragons -- maybe even four; who knows? A double date would be interesting. I will require you to state some information about the dragon.

I would like to offer a service specifically by me where I will roleplay with your dragon! It's a blind date, so I'll be matching you with the dragon that I find them striking with. It'll be more blind for you than me, so it'll be more fun for you, right? I'll try to match you in length, by the way.

This is a sample of my writing. It is from a romance story, but it also includes violence, whereas these dates will be mostly romance unless you request otherwise:
Quote:
“Please don’t get hurt, don’t put yourself in danger…” Her pink eyes widened like pools of stardust under her hood, and a shiver crawled down her spine. “Of course...” She said softly, her whisper barely escaping her mouth. Of course, but oh, how I will protect you. I will fight for you with my life, I will obey your will, I will bend to the slightest movement of your claw. My life is to serve you, and I wish only to give you absolute joy. So please be happy and safe. If you are in danger, I will go wild. If you are hurt, I will kill.

Form -- Please copy paste, and repeat if you have multiple dragons -- maximum is two, and they must be together in a double date. (Don't forget to ping me!)

Quote:
Dragon Image:
Name:
Personality:
What they traits they look for in a partner:
Date Preference:
Other:

I will take 5 I suppose, at the moment.

1: PrincessRibbons

Name: Passion
Gender Preference: Either
Personality: Bubbly, cheerful
Hates: idc haven't gotten her a bio rly. maybe she hates noodles as in the food idk
What they traits they look for in a partner: funny, sappy and romantic ;)
Date Preference: idc
Other: welpity welp welp single date not double plx

2: Artemideus

Name: Winry
Gender Preference: Female
Personality: energetic, hard working, kind, quirky, easy going and dependable. Has the curiosity of an hatchling, and Always puts others' needs before her own

Likes: mechanical things, minerals, explosions, physical contact
Hates: lazy people, negativity, people who understimate her
What they traits they look for in a partner: Kindness, someone who can snuggle with her and positiveness
Date Preference: idk
Other: expect things exploding randomly.

3: ArceeAutobot

Name: Cryptomeria
Gender preference: Male
Personality: Quiet, reserved, scientific, at times violent and destructive
Hates: loud noises, disturbing organisms, bees.
What they look for in a partner: open minded, quiet, understanding
Date preference: idc
Other: she is a scientific dragon with a slight anger management problem.

4: DarkElite020

Name: Terrance
Gender Preference:Either
Personality: a tough and stubborn dragon who is a pretty smart in combat and quick thinker. He doesn't really make good first impressions on people, so most dont come back to be his friend. When someone does become his friend though, he is very protective of said friend, loyal, and actually rather sweet.
Likes: Rain, Traveling, cuddling, the color red, spicy food, star/cloud watching, play fighting, resting by fires
Hates: Seafood, Being wrong, crowds, being misunderstood, people calling him things because of his scar, idk really
What they traits they look for in a partner:Someone that likes him for who he is, someone who will snuggle with him but can also be as stubborn as himself. Not really strict on anything though everything is fine.
Other:He refuses to talk about how, but at one point in his life he got a large scar on part of his face. He'll probably take a while to warm up to, but will end up being pretty sweet once people see through his tough act.

5: Zerata

Name: Rath
Personality: Very stubborn and strong willed, those unfamiliar with her would go so far as to call her aggressive. She is very fit and is one of the higher ups of her clan, which has shaped her into a strong warrior, carrying this attitude with her. She prefers not to take things at face value and will usually dig into topics and conversations until she is satisfied with the final result.
Likes: Physical activity, usually some form of sparring or exercise.
Hates: Idle moments and silence
What they traits they look for in a partner: Someone that won't simply bend to the whims of others but knows when to just bow their head and defer. Usually a confrontational partner doesn't last long.
Date Preference: None
Other: Her long life in the Plague Lands have resulted in a symbiotic growth protruding from her shoulder ending in a rather vicious hook.

Let me know if you have any questions, friends, and thank you for reading!

WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Bump
Bump
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22004979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220050/22004979_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Passion Gender: Female Gender Preference: Either Personality: Bubbly, cheerful Likes: sweets, baking, outdoors Hates: idc haven't gotten her a bio rly. maybe she hates noodles as in the food idk What they traits they look for in a partner: funny, sappy and romantic ;) Date Preference: idc Other: welpity welp welp single date not double plx @Princessnight
Dragon Image:

22004979_350.png

Name: Passion
Personality: Bubbly, cheerful
Hates: idc haven't gotten her a bio rly. maybe she hates noodles as in the food idk
What they traits they look for in a partner: funny, sappy and romantic ;)
Other: welpity welp welp single date not double plx

@Princessnight
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons Started your date!
@PrincessRibbons Started your date!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@princessnight Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17034405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170345/17034405_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Winry Gender: Female Gender Preference: Female Personality: energetic, hard working, kind, quirky, easy going and dependable. Has the curiosity of an hatchling, and Always puts others' needs before her own Likes: mechanical things, minerals, explosions, physical contact Hates: lazy people, negativity, people who understimate her What they traits they look for in a partner: Kindness, someone who can snuggle with her and positiveness Date Preference: idk Other: expect things exploding randomly.
@princessnight
Dragon Image:
17034405_350.png

Name: Winry
Gender Preference: Female
Personality: energetic, hard working, kind, quirky, easy going and dependable. Has the curiosity of an hatchling, and Always puts others' needs before her own

Likes: mechanical things, minerals, explosions, physical contact
Hates: lazy people, negativity, people who understimate her
What they traits they look for in a partner: Kindness, someone who can snuggle with her and positiveness
Date Preference: idk
Other: expect things exploding randomly.
fLdYOuE.pngI7a1ndF.png
5iXiC8z.png
Tl1dGxE.png
3adgzZD.pngG7sE7RO.png
C8VeIUE.pngC3gPKb3.pngekux78o.png
@PrincessNight Name: Cryptomeria Gender: Female Gender preference: Male Personality: Quiet, reserved, scientific, at times violent and destructive Likes: Quiet, books, art, animals Hates: loud noises, disturbing organisms, bees. What they look for in a partner: open minded, quiet, understanding Date preference: idc Other: she is a scientific dragon with a slight anger management problem. Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227141/22714023_350.png[/img]
@PrincessNight

Name: Cryptomeria
Gender preference: Male
Personality: Quiet, reserved, scientific, at times violent and destructive
Hates: loud noises, disturbing organisms, bees.
What they look for in a partner: open minded, quiet, understanding
Date preference: idc
Other: she is a scientific dragon with a slight anger management problem.

Image:

22714023_350.png
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Gonna go to sleep now. Night night
@princessnight Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225117/22511638_350.png?mtime=VxyW1QABppk.png[/img] Name: Terrance Gender:Male Gender Preference:Either Personality: a tough and stubborn dragon who is a pretty smart in combat and quick thinker. He doesn't really make good first impressions on people, so most dont come back to be his friend. When someone does become his friend though, he is very protective of said friend, loyal, and actually rather sweet. Likes: Rain, Traveling, cuddling, the color red, spicy food, star/cloud watching, play fighting, resting by fires Hates: Seafood, Being wrong, crowds, being misunderstood, people calling him things because of his scar, idk really What they traits they look for in a partner:Someone that likes him for who he is, someone who will snuggle with him but can also be as stubborn as himself. Not really strict on anything though everything is fine. Date Preference: idc Other:He refuses to talk about how, but at one point in his life he got a large scar on part of his face. He'll probably take a while to warm up to, but will end up being pretty sweet once people see through his tough act.
@princessnight

Dragon Image:
22511638_350.png?mtime=VxyW1QABppk.png
Name: Terrance
Gender Preference:Either
Personality: a tough and stubborn dragon who is a pretty smart in combat and quick thinker. He doesn't really make good first impressions on people, so most dont come back to be his friend. When someone does become his friend though, he is very protective of said friend, loyal, and actually rather sweet.
Likes: Rain, Traveling, cuddling, the color red, spicy food, star/cloud watching, play fighting, resting by fires
Hates: Seafood, Being wrong, crowds, being misunderstood, people calling him things because of his scar, idk really
What they traits they look for in a partner:Someone that likes him for who he is, someone who will snuggle with him but can also be as stubborn as himself. Not really strict on anything though everything is fine.
Other:He refuses to talk about how, but at one point in his life he got a large scar on part of his face. He'll probably take a while to warm up to, but will end up being pretty sweet once people see through his tough act.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
The first three have been started -- the last one I do not have time for at the moment, but it will be later ^o^
The first three have been started -- the last one I do not have time for at the moment, but it will be later ^o^
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
One more slot!
One more slot!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@Princessnight Dragon Image [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46315/4631461_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Rath [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Gender Preference:[/b] Either [b]Personality:[/b] Very stubborn and strong willed, those unfamiliar with her would go so far as to call her aggressive. She is very fit and is one of the higher ups of her clan, which has shaped her into a strong warrior, carrying this attitude with her. She prefers not to take things at face value and will usually dig into topics and conversations until she is satisfied with the final result. [b]Likes:[/b] Physical activity, usually some form of sparring or exercise. [b]Hates:[/b] Idle moments and silence [b]What they traits they look for in a partner:[/b] Someone that won't simply bend to the whims of others but knows when to just bow their head and defer. Usually a confrontational partner doesn't last long. [b]Date Preference:[/b] None [b]Other:[/b] Her long life in the Plague Lands have resulted in a symbiotic growth protruding from her shoulder ending in a rather vicious hook.
@Princessnight

Dragon Image
4631461_350.png
Name: Rath
Personality: Very stubborn and strong willed, those unfamiliar with her would go so far as to call her aggressive. She is very fit and is one of the higher ups of her clan, which has shaped her into a strong warrior, carrying this attitude with her. She prefers not to take things at face value and will usually dig into topics and conversations until she is satisfied with the final result.
Likes: Physical activity, usually some form of sparring or exercise.
Hates: Idle moments and silence
What they traits they look for in a partner: Someone that won't simply bend to the whims of others but knows when to just bow their head and defer. Usually a confrontational partner doesn't last long.
Date Preference: None
Other: Her long life in the Plague Lands have resulted in a symbiotic growth protruding from her shoulder ending in a rather vicious hook.
gLEVWn8.jpg