Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MASSIVE lair cleanout (lvl 25's + art)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@StarSync It's okay, we've all been new! c: The dragon you were interested in is a lvl 25 with art, so she's pretty expensive (think 200 000t). On another note, there's probably tons of free dragons from others in the dragon sales forums, and your flights sale forum! c:
@StarSync It's okay, we've all been new! c: The dragon you were interested in is a lvl 25 with art, so she's pretty expensive (think 200 000t). On another note, there's probably tons of free dragons from others in the dragon sales forums, and your flights sale forum! c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
Hey sorry, I just bought a mage/healer dragon so I do not have the money as of now. Best of luck!
Hey sorry, I just bought a mage/healer dragon so I do not have the money as of now. Best of luck!
@SoFancyCake Okay! Thank you for showing interest! c:
@SoFancyCake Okay! Thank you for showing interest! c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
Up you go!
Up you go!
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh @StarSync

If the dragon that StarSync wants is still available I'd like to offer to purchase the dragon for StarSync. Everyone is new once and I'd like to help someone as I was helped when I joined. :)
@RottingFlesh @StarSync

If the dragon that StarSync wants is still available I'd like to offer to purchase the dragon for StarSync. Everyone is new once and I'd like to help someone as I was helped when I joined. :)
5f5e68e3370da5fad7461cce22ab1b9b.pngad5109283b363cba9610b4bb60227997.pngdbd5fd6e012f759476ec1b9da2ce0224.png
@Barnaby She is! If StarSync still wants her, and you're willing to pay, I'll lower the price to like 100kt c: (mainly because she doesn't have any stones whatsoever)
@Barnaby She is! If StarSync still wants her, and you're willing to pay, I'll lower the price to like 100kt c: (mainly because she doesn't have any stones whatsoever)
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh I sooo want your TheScribe, but I'm broke QwQ
I hope I'll get some moneys before she will be bough
Best of luck with selling your nice dragons! ^w^
@RottingFlesh I sooo want your TheScribe, but I'm broke QwQ
I hope I'll get some moneys before she will be bough
Best of luck with selling your nice dragons! ^w^
@Felius Ahh, thank you! cx Come back when you have shinies! I could hold her if you want though? cx
@Felius Ahh, thank you! cx Come back when you have shinies! I could hold her if you want though? cx
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh aw, that's super sweet of you! Though I'd prefer not to hold you back since idk when I'll get a proper sum (I have all my items currently on sale and ppl don't want to buy them or my dragons with drawings, ahaha) >w<
I definitely will be back once I get shinies :3
@RottingFlesh aw, that's super sweet of you! Though I'd prefer not to hold you back since idk when I'll get a proper sum (I have all my items currently on sale and ppl don't want to buy them or my dragons with drawings, ahaha) >w<
I definitely will be back once I get shinies :3
@Felius Okay then! cx
@Felius Okay then! cx
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15