Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Random dergs for new members!!!
1 2
Hello ! I hope your enjoying this place so far! I am giving away mystery dergs to those who have just joined the site! Leave me a comment with my name [ @KaijouKitty ] and your derg will be on it's way! If you do not wish to keep it anymore please send it back my way and I shall pay 5kt to get it back.
Hello ! I hope your enjoying this place so far! I am giving away mystery dergs to those who have just joined the site! Leave me a comment with my name [ @KaijouKitty ] and your derg will be on it's way! If you do not wish to keep it anymore please send it back my way and I shall pay 5kt to get it back.
noodlesignanimated_by_rabid_hound-db9jo8i.gif icecreamshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9jocl.gif cutieshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9k92i.gif artshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9ka3g.gif
@KaijouKitty
boop :D
@KaijouKitty
boop :D
EOrlrwo.gif
@KaijouKitty
May I have one please? vuv
@KaijouKitty
May I have one please? vuv
tXKbExw.png
@KaijouKitty
Could I possibly get one please?
@KaijouKitty
Could I possibly get one please?
@KaijouKitty

Unsure if you have any left but I'd like to see what I'd get.
@KaijouKitty

Unsure if you have any left but I'd like to see what I'd get.
I have 5 left!
I have 5 left!
noodlesignanimated_by_rabid_hound-db9jo8i.gif icecreamshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9jocl.gif cutieshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9k92i.gif artshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9ka3g.gif
@KaijouKitty hi there im a newbie :) Id love to give a dragon a home.
@KaijouKitty hi there im a newbie :) Id love to give a dragon a home.
eDMkCSj.gifGktneFj.gifogIpbsH.gifpyRjQqC.gif02o21Kw.gif
4 left!
4 left!
@KaijouKitty may I have one?
@KaijouKitty may I have one?
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
2 Left!
2 Left!
1 2