Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Ashmore These are all lovely and you're so kind! I'd love any of them, with a preference on Imperial, guardian, or ridegback! (Just started about an hour ago. :P)
@Ashmore These are all lovely and you're so kind! I'd love any of them, with a preference on Imperial, guardian, or ridegback! (Just started about an hour ago. :P)
Valentines1_zpsuzkpet6x.png
@Ashmore, may I have Morenus, please? Thanks!
@Ashmore, may I have Morenus, please? Thanks!
d68awk1.pnggnImhnO.pngHNETOrN.png
@ashmore May i have her she is so beautiful :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23193175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231932/23193175_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ashmore May i have her she is so beautiful :)

23193175_350.png
@Ashmore Hello, my friend I have an idea for the newbs here!!!! Interested?~ Anywho! I planed to sell this pair (Only bred once by me one son.) But I am afraid they no longer have a place in my lair. I would like them to go to a permit home NO exalting them but their babies IDC. Anyway here they are... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21695697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216957/21695697_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21393913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213940/21393913_350.png[/img] [/url] I am not sure how to go about giving them up. (Like a pair.) Besides a raffle where whoever adopts a dragon here gets two tickets per dragon adopted. Bumps (Only one per day) gets 1 ticket. and it will end when the window shuts and I will pick the number. :D But I wan't you to get some of the business too so idk!
@Ashmore

Hello, my friend I have an idea for the newbs here!!!!
Interested?~
Anywho! I planed to sell this pair (Only bred once by me one son.) But I am afraid they no longer have a place in my lair. I would like them to go to a permit home NO exalting them but their babies IDC.

Anyway here they are...

21695697_350.png

21393913_350.png

I am not sure how to go about giving them up. (Like a pair.) Besides a raffle where whoever adopts a dragon here gets two tickets per dragon adopted. Bumps (Only one per day) gets 1 ticket. and it will end when the window shuts and I will pick the number. :D But I wan't you to get some of the business too so idk!
kDn4On5.png
@LyraFlameThrower @Wonderlandwitch @Ashmore sent them ^^
@LyraFlameThrower @Wonderlandwitch @Ashmore sent them ^^
@Ashmore
Could I have this one please, if still available? :) Azure Tiger/Rust Daub/Banana Crackle, Guardian Female
@Ashmore
Could I have this one please, if still available? :) Azure Tiger/Rust Daub/Banana Crackle, Guardian Female
@Ashmore
Hi! I joined yesterday, and I was wondering if you had any dragons for me?
@Ashmore
Hi! I joined yesterday, and I was wondering if you had any dragons for me?
@Ashmore Can I have Ares?
@Ashmore Can I have Ares?
DCi8xmv.png
@Ashmore
May I have the

Mulberry Crystal/Carmine Facet/White Underbelly, Fae Female ?
@Ashmore
May I have the

Mulberry Crystal/Carmine Facet/White Underbelly, Fae Female ?
tumblr_inline_nwu3o7f6l51t7d5o3_500.gif
@LyraFlameThrower
Would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@hyungwon
Sure, I'll send him for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@LinkofKokiri
Both of them are still avaliable, which one of them you like better? :)

@CalicoProfessor
All right, I'll send you one of my Imp hatchlings. ^^

@Johan
Please send them to ShadowDragonGirl, she's helping me with the raffle. :)

@MagpieScholar
Sure, ShadowDragonGirl will send him for you soon. ^^ Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Chikaemi
I'll send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Tadi
That's a good idea! :D I'll try to figure out how to put those two into this. :)

@Nimuriel
Thank you. ^^

@HiMaMi
Sure, I'll ping nyuf77 for you! :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@LightPearls
Sure! ^^ I'll update the avaliable-dragon list soon, feel free to choose one you like. :)

@AiiShiro
Sorry, but he's already taken. I'll udate the avaliable dragon list soon, I hope you find an other dragon you like. :)

@ShadowDragonGirl
-MagpieScholar would like to take Morenus. :)
-DracoKrys would like to take the Mulberry Crystal/Carmine Facet/White Underbelly, Fae Female

@nyuf77
HiMaMi would like to take your Azure Tiger/Rust Daub/Banana Crackle, Guardian Female. :)

@DracoKrys
Yes, I'll ping ShadowDragonGirl to send her for you. Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
@LyraFlameThrower
Would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@hyungwon
Sure, I'll send him for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@LinkofKokiri
Both of them are still avaliable, which one of them you like better? :)

@CalicoProfessor
All right, I'll send you one of my Imp hatchlings. ^^

@Johan
Please send them to ShadowDragonGirl, she's helping me with the raffle. :)

@MagpieScholar
Sure, ShadowDragonGirl will send him for you soon. ^^ Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Chikaemi
I'll send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Tadi
That's a good idea! :D I'll try to figure out how to put those two into this. :)

@Nimuriel
Thank you. ^^

@HiMaMi
Sure, I'll ping nyuf77 for you! :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@LightPearls
Sure! ^^ I'll update the avaliable-dragon list soon, feel free to choose one you like. :)

@AiiShiro
Sorry, but he's already taken. I'll udate the avaliable dragon list soon, I hope you find an other dragon you like. :)

@ShadowDragonGirl
-MagpieScholar would like to take Morenus. :)
-DracoKrys would like to take the Mulberry Crystal/Carmine Facet/White Underbelly, Fae Female

@nyuf77
HiMaMi would like to take your Azure Tiger/Rust Daub/Banana Crackle, Guardian Female. :)

@DracoKrys
Yes, I'll ping ShadowDragonGirl to send her for you. Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43