Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies!! - Closed
1 2
I am new I do not know how to ping you
I am new I do not know how to ping you
@mrose0212
@mrose0212
@Cwebb - Hi, I am glad you like the Spiral. He is still available and I will send him over to you in the Crossroads.
@Cwebb - Hi, I am glad you like the Spiral. He is still available and I will send him over to you in the Crossroads.
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Mikayo - I am glad you like the Pearlcatcher. I will send him over to you in the Crossroads.
@Mikayo - I am glad you like the Pearlcatcher. I will send him over to you in the Crossroads.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Can I have number 4? And is ping Messaging?
Can I have number 4? And is ping Messaging?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
@catterpilers4you - Hi, to ping put the username of the person you want to contact in your post. Like I did with your username on this post.
I am glad you like the Coatl. I will send her over in the Crossroads. Welcome to Flight Rising!
@catterpilers4you - Hi, to ping put the username of the person you want to contact in your post. Like I did with your username on this post.
I am glad you like the Coatl. I will send her over in the Crossroads. Welcome to Flight Rising!
@mrose0212
Thanks!
@mrose0212
Thanks!
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
1 2