Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, hello!
1 2 3
Hey all, I joined today and I am very excited to begin my journey. You can call me Vixen or Vi, either is fine. I had joined Plague flight as I really like the eyes and I thought it would match with my love for the vampire race in Trinity Blood (Yep, I am a huge TB nerd). I also really like the lore as well.

It is a pleasure to be your acquaintance.
So how are you all doing?
I hope you're all doing well?
Hey all, I joined today and I am very excited to begin my journey. You can call me Vixen or Vi, either is fine. I had joined Plague flight as I really like the eyes and I thought it would match with my love for the vampire race in Trinity Blood (Yep, I am a huge TB nerd). I also really like the lore as well.

It is a pleasure to be your acquaintance.
So how are you all doing?
I hope you're all doing well?
i56QDNy.png
@Methuselah

welcome , welcome..

I am Heero and it is very nice to meet you.
plague is a good flight I have lots of friends there so you will be well taken care of.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=5
if you like any dragon in my lair after garnet let me know and if you have any questions I would love to help if I can just send me a mail or ping me.
@Methuselah

welcome , welcome..

I am Heero and it is very nice to meet you.
plague is a good flight I have lots of friends there so you will be well taken care of.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=5
if you like any dragon in my lair after garnet let me know and if you have any questions I would love to help if I can just send me a mail or ping me.
A5i3AHB.png
Hello, I'm SheepInSocks all I have to say is have a great day! :)
Hello, I'm SheepInSocks all I have to say is have a great day! :)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo4_100.png
I love TUNDRAS!
@Heeroku It is nice to meet you as well, Heero! Thank you for the welcome and I am glad Plague flight is a good flight to be in.

Thank you for your offer! That is very kind of you. Eurion stands out to me most. Is she still available? I would very much like to take care of her.
@Heeroku It is nice to meet you as well, Heero! Thank you for the welcome and I am glad Plague flight is a good flight to be in.

Thank you for your offer! That is very kind of you. Eurion stands out to me most. Is she still available? I would very much like to take care of her.
i56QDNy.png
@SheepInSocks Thank you! I hope you have a great day too! Your username is is amazingly entertaining and cute.
@SheepInSocks Thank you! I hope you have a great day too! Your username is is amazingly entertaining and cute.
i56QDNy.png
@Methuselah

Hello, welcome to FR! Also, nice choice in flights. Plague is really fun! The community is really nice and there's so much to do with the lore.~
Also, might I say how lucky you are with your random progren (the dragon you receive after creating your custom progren)? An X/X/Y, how fortunate! :o
@Methuselah

Hello, welcome to FR! Also, nice choice in flights. Plague is really fun! The community is really nice and there's so much to do with the lore.~
Also, might I say how lucky you are with your random progren (the dragon you receive after creating your custom progren)? An X/X/Y, how fortunate! :o
full.png full.png
Spare some clicks?
@Methuselah

oh my gosh your progens are supper luck ..like wow
@Methuselah

oh my gosh your progens are supper luck ..like wow
A5i3AHB.png
@TrashDemon Thank you for the welcome. I am glad to be a part of Plague flight! And thank you. I did get really lucky with it and I am pretty glad about that as well. I heard of stories from others on Tumblr that progens are random and I was afraid I'd get one ugly dragon, lol.
@TrashDemon Thank you for the welcome. I am glad to be a part of Plague flight! And thank you. I did get really lucky with it and I am pretty glad about that as well. I heard of stories from others on Tumblr that progens are random and I was afraid I'd get one ugly dragon, lol.
i56QDNy.png
@Heeroku Thank you for the dragon! And I know right? I am glad that I got lucky with it as I heard stories on tumblr about how random dragons can be very ugly colour wise.
@Heeroku Thank you for the dragon! And I know right? I am glad that I got lucky with it as I heard stories on tumblr about how random dragons can be very ugly colour wise.
i56QDNy.png
@Methuselah Welcome to Flight Rising! My name is Jaci and it is a pleasure to meet you! I have sent you a dragon or two on crossroads and some more food to help give you a boost. Yeah, some people do get quite unlucky with their random progen but it would appear you got lucky. I hope you enjoy your stay at Flight Rising. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I could also help by giving you some recommendations.

Have a great day!
@Methuselah Welcome to Flight Rising! My name is Jaci and it is a pleasure to meet you! I have sent you a dragon or two on crossroads and some more food to help give you a boost. Yeah, some people do get quite unlucky with their random progen but it would appear you got lucky. I hope you enjoy your stay at Flight Rising. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I could also help by giving you some recommendations.

Have a great day!
1 2 3