Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pumped for Overwatch!
1 2
Overwatch releases on May 24th and a lot of people can't wait, including me! They have great characters and their designs are quite aesthetic-y so they seem extremely easy to get attached to! Are you as excited for this game?

Who are you going to play as when it comes out/when you get it? Ping me and let me know!

(For me it's Tracer she's adorable and I love. She's going the distance. She's going for speeeeed.)
Overwatch releases on May 24th and a lot of people can't wait, including me! They have great characters and their designs are quite aesthetic-y so they seem extremely easy to get attached to! Are you as excited for this game?

Who are you going to play as when it comes out/when you get it? Ping me and let me know!

(For me it's Tracer she's adorable and I love. She's going the distance. She's going for speeeeed.)
@Nightospheres
Surprised nobody replied to this. Well I am excited! I'm probably going to try Pharah...I really like her design, and the verticality she brings to the battlefield seems like fun. Tracer tho, is probably the cutest person ever and I can't wait to harass the other team with her too lol.
@Nightospheres
Surprised nobody replied to this. Well I am excited! I'm probably going to try Pharah...I really like her design, and the verticality she brings to the battlefield seems like fun. Tracer tho, is probably the cutest person ever and I can't wait to harass the other team with her too lol.
DRr34Qm.png
@einseiger
I love Pharah's colors, blue is my fave ^^
And hella yeah! People were saying her Blink ability is way too overpowered and they might up the cool down for it so it won't be as harass worthy
@einseiger
I love Pharah's colors, blue is my fave ^^
And hella yeah! People were saying her Blink ability is way too overpowered and they might up the cool down for it so it won't be as harass worthy
@Nightospheres
I wound up using alot of Zarya and Torbjorn last night in the beta. Tried Pharah but my team was getting stomped so I had to try and change it up lol. I'm apparently really good as Zarya since both times I used her I dominated our team to victory. And both my Torbjorn plays were like an impenetrable defense. I wanted to try Tracer but I swear every round at least 2 people used her...so that wasn't happening.
@Nightospheres
I wound up using alot of Zarya and Torbjorn last night in the beta. Tried Pharah but my team was getting stomped so I had to try and change it up lol. I'm apparently really good as Zarya since both times I used her I dominated our team to victory. And both my Torbjorn plays were like an impenetrable defense. I wanted to try Tracer but I swear every round at least 2 people used her...so that wasn't happening.
DRr34Qm.png
@Nightospheres
i just KNOW im gonna main tracer too since she reminds me so much of myself (and also the idea of a teleporting character seems way too op i love it). junkrat is also apparently super fun.
the beta is so expensive tho i hope the actual game is free
@Nightospheres
i just KNOW im gonna main tracer too since she reminds me so much of myself (and also the idea of a teleporting character seems way too op i love it). junkrat is also apparently super fun.
the beta is so expensive tho i hope the actual game is free
tumblr_onjb8lefcu1vrefr0o2_r1_500.png
@Nightospheres

Tracer, definitely. Something about her attitude just pulled me right in. Also Winston, but given that I played Beta with a buddy last night and I was lasting all of 5 seconds with him at one point... ^^' just means I need to play more I guess.
@Nightospheres

Tracer, definitely. Something about her attitude just pulled me right in. Also Winston, but given that I played Beta with a buddy last night and I was lasting all of 5 seconds with him at one point... ^^' just means I need to play more I guess.
@Nightospheres
I'm currently downloading Overwatch now and popped over here because I knew someone would be talking about it somewhere in the FR forums.
I tried ignoring it at first because I love love love Team Fortress 2 and everyone keeps talking about how Overwatch is going to kill it, but the trailers are all so awesome and a friend had a spare invite code so I couldn't resist.

I love Tracer's personality and appearance but her accent is just painful to listen to for me.
@Nightospheres
I'm currently downloading Overwatch now and popped over here because I knew someone would be talking about it somewhere in the FR forums.
I tried ignoring it at first because I love love love Team Fortress 2 and everyone keeps talking about how Overwatch is going to kill it, but the trailers are all so awesome and a friend had a spare invite code so I couldn't resist.

I love Tracer's personality and appearance but her accent is just painful to listen to for me.
banner_zps06d5fbc4.png
@alphai
Well, currently the game is $40 bucks ^^; and knowing Blizzard there's probably going to be more taking money out of people's wallets for this game after that for extra content like skins and whatnot

But I'm glad to meet another Tracer lover!!

@GoldenWingsDream

I wanted to get into the Beta so bad!! I heard the beta is going extremely well for the people who pre-ordered it. I did, but not on the actual site. I got it on Gamesdeal with the origins edition since it only costed 42 bucks. I heard Winston is awesome with that primal rage ability tho!

@Marionette

I'm happy you got Overwatch! Maybe I'll see you in a match ;]
I was skeptical about it since I was into TF2 as well at the time but god yeah the character's trailers are amazing and those graphics tho
And I love Tracer's accent! My friend agrees with you on the other hand. There's a lot more people that hate her accent than like it it seems
@alphai
Well, currently the game is $40 bucks ^^; and knowing Blizzard there's probably going to be more taking money out of people's wallets for this game after that for extra content like skins and whatnot

But I'm glad to meet another Tracer lover!!

@GoldenWingsDream

I wanted to get into the Beta so bad!! I heard the beta is going extremely well for the people who pre-ordered it. I did, but not on the actual site. I got it on Gamesdeal with the origins edition since it only costed 42 bucks. I heard Winston is awesome with that primal rage ability tho!

@Marionette

I'm happy you got Overwatch! Maybe I'll see you in a match ;]
I was skeptical about it since I was into TF2 as well at the time but god yeah the character's trailers are amazing and those graphics tho
And I love Tracer's accent! My friend agrees with you on the other hand. There's a lot more people that hate her accent than like it it seems
I'm having soooo much fun with Overwatch. Coming from someone that likes FPSes.

I've been mostly playing Zarya, Mercy, and Lucio because nobody wants to play support or even tank sometimes. I don't get it. Also, I highly recommend not having a "main" but learning at least one hero of every type, because then you're able to adjust to what the team needs.

I'm still losing it from last night where the enemy Genji ulted right next to me as Lucio and I managed to completely interrupt it by blasting him with right click. I couldn't believe it.

And while I hate reddit, I still recommend looking at these threads for some good info (and browsing the subreddit if you can tolerate it):
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4hqbop
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4hjzw2
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4hk0sk
I'm having soooo much fun with Overwatch. Coming from someone that likes FPSes.

I've been mostly playing Zarya, Mercy, and Lucio because nobody wants to play support or even tank sometimes. I don't get it. Also, I highly recommend not having a "main" but learning at least one hero of every type, because then you're able to adjust to what the team needs.

I'm still losing it from last night where the enemy Genji ulted right next to me as Lucio and I managed to completely interrupt it by blasting him with right click. I couldn't believe it.

And while I hate reddit, I still recommend looking at these threads for some good info (and browsing the subreddit if you can tolerate it):
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4hqbop
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4hjzw2
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4hk0sk
got into the beta on xbox, i can see it being popular, specifically on PC, dunno if i'd pay £40 for it though. that and JESUS tracers voice is annoying.
got into the beta on xbox, i can see it being popular, specifically on PC, dunno if i'd pay £40 for it though. that and JESUS tracers voice is annoying.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
1 2