Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | desu's animu artsu is closed -new notice
1 2 3 4
@Ashwyn
@Hades
Hi there. Sorry for the suuuuper long delay. OTL
I've managed to finally finish up all the stuff I owe after my huge set of exams. orz
Unfortunately I'm still not confident that I'll finish yours in time, so I'm going to do the quick commissions first before I see if I can finish yours before my next set of exams in later October, which will be my last high school exams ever. Since both of you are paying a lot, I don't want to kidnap your money for too long, so I'll PM both of you once i've finished my current slots. I'm really really sorry for the huge delay, and if you want to cancel, feel free to tell me.
@Ashwyn
@Hades
Hi there. Sorry for the suuuuper long delay. OTL
I've managed to finally finish up all the stuff I owe after my huge set of exams. orz
Unfortunately I'm still not confident that I'll finish yours in time, so I'm going to do the quick commissions first before I see if I can finish yours before my next set of exams in later October, which will be my last high school exams ever. Since both of you are paying a lot, I don't want to kidnap your money for too long, so I'll PM both of you once i've finished my current slots. I'm really really sorry for the huge delay, and if you want to cancel, feel free to tell me.
EPrKGh1.png
Totally stalking. I adore your artwork from what I've seen.
Totally stalking. I adore your artwork from what I've seen.
@Desupon

Thanks for the update! I'm not in any rush so take your time. n-nv
@Desupon

Thanks for the update! I'm not in any rush so take your time. n-nv
Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past... Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue.
and i'm dead again OTL
Sorry!!!!
and i'm dead again OTL
Sorry!!!!
EPrKGh1.png
1 2 3 4