Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [FIRE DOM] Public Buy! | Updated $$
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
@oaklandave I've got 6 lvl 7s for Fire if you're still accepting. (I'm on a tablet and the spreadsheet loaded a little wonky.)
@oaklandave I've got 6 lvl 7s for Fire if you're still accepting. (I'm on a tablet and the spreadsheet loaded a little wonky.)
Jd9Jdye.png
@darkvixen28

definitely!! send them over whenever you're ready.
@darkvixen28

definitely!! send them over whenever you're ready.
Jd9Jdye.png
@oaklandave
Sending over two level 7s :3
@oaklandave
Sending over two level 7s :3
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_os8kqd8Nuo1uxu4o6o1_100.png
@rominion @oaklandave Either of you want level 1 adults?

They're all gone :) Thanks!
@rominion @oaklandave Either of you want level 1 adults?

They're all gone :) Thanks!
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@kuill

I'll happily take them, but it might be 15-20 minutes for me to clear out my lair?

If you send CR, I'll accept as soon as I'm able

(thanks for helping Mather)
@kuill

I'll happily take them, but it might be 15-20 minutes for me to clear out my lair?

If you send CR, I'll accept as soon as I'm able

(thanks for helping Mather)
@rominion

Sure! I'll send them your way. Take your time accepting them, I'm in no hurry! Input money into the CR trade to let me know you're ready for the next batch, and I'll confirm the trade as soon as I can :)
@rominion

Sure! I'll send them your way. Take your time accepting them, I'm in no hurry! Input money into the CR trade to let me know you're ready for the next batch, and I'll confirm the trade as soon as I can :)
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@rominion Alright, all sent. There are two coatls in the latest request I sent you, so remember to get to those first :)
@rominion Alright, all sent. There are two coatls in the latest request I sent you, so remember to get to those first :)
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@oaklandave 3 more lvl 7s incoming!
@oaklandave 3 more lvl 7s incoming!
Jd9Jdye.png
@oaklandave
I have 2 lvl 7s if you're still accepting
@oaklandave
I have 2 lvl 7s if you're still accepting
@crowstars

yep! i'm kinda backed up because i was walking across campus, but send them and in a couple minutes when i'm caught up i'll send funds + accept + all!!
@crowstars

yep! i'm kinda backed up because i was walking across campus, but send them and in a couple minutes when i'm caught up i'll send funds + accept + all!!
Jd9Jdye.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32