Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~°~ The PokeList ~°~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@gdragon I plan to get Fennikin and Froekie (spelling?) on Y and X so once I find the daycare in the game I can breed one of them for you.

The only shinies I have ever gotten in any if the games was wingull and strangely in the one you get the red Gyarados anyway, I got a Shiney Magicarp so I got two red Gyarados in that game.
@gdragon I plan to get Fennikin and Froekie (spelling?) on Y and X so once I find the daycare in the game I can breed one of them for you.

The only shinies I have ever gotten in any if the games was wingull and strangely in the one you get the red Gyarados anyway, I got a Shiney Magicarp so I got two red Gyarados in that game.
@Jaylynn - Thanks, that would be awesome! :)

I saw a shiny Seaking once in FR, but it was in the Safari Zone so it ran away...
@Jaylynn - Thanks, that would be awesome! :)

I saw a shiny Seaking once in FR, but it was in the Safari Zone so it ran away...

6zmNmxp.gif
@Gdragon No problem, I need to get a grass starter too so it works out great if I have someone to trade with. I am just hoping to get a female Fennikin since it looks like it should be female to me.

Until Wingull showed up I didn't even know there where even such a thing as shinies.
@Gdragon No problem, I need to get a grass starter too so it works out great if I have someone to trade with. I am just hoping to get a female Fennikin since it looks like it should be female to me.

Until Wingull showed up I didn't even know there where even such a thing as shinies.
@Draconargentum

Lucky. ;u;

All shinies hate me...except for the event ones. UuU
@Draconargentum

Lucky. ;u;

All shinies hate me...except for the event ones. UuU
evf74K5.png
I'll be getting Y on sunday.

cry. I preordered it before that gorgeous blue charizard came out.
I'll be getting Y on sunday.

cry. I preordered it before that gorgeous blue charizard came out.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
Only 8 more hours.. I think it's bed time for me.

See you all in Kalos!
Only 8 more hours.. I think it's bed time for me.

See you all in Kalos!
m2yLT5E.png
FC: 4210-4131-7015
Name: Anna
Version: X
Kalos Starter: Fennekin
Kanto Starter: Charmander
Vivillion Pattern: Continental http://imgur.com/a/0Qt5N

Added
@Goodra @Draconargentum @Morgana @Aether @Zygarde @Jaylynn @Robofry
FC: 4210-4131-7015
Name: Anna
Version: X
Kalos Starter: Fennekin
Kanto Starter: Charmander
Vivillion Pattern: Continental http://imgur.com/a/0Qt5N

Added
@Goodra @Draconargentum @Morgana @Aether @Zygarde @Jaylynn @Robofry
Still a couple of hours until my local gamestop opens ;___;
Still a couple of hours until my local gamestop opens ;___;
** I am three hours ahead of FR time. **
Just got my copy of Y!!!!
Ohh and my pre order bonus (The pokeball that can hold 3 games but I'm awesome and can make it fit 5 heehee)

@Goodra, @Draconargentum, @Aether, @Zygarde, @Jaylynn, @Robofry, @GDragon, @Kaktus, @Quantum, @Chikouu
Thank you for the adds, I've added back and added everyone on here so far {^v^}
Just got my copy of Y!!!!
Ohh and my pre order bonus (The pokeball that can hold 3 games but I'm awesome and can make it fit 5 heehee)

@Goodra, @Draconargentum, @Aether, @Zygarde, @Jaylynn, @Robofry, @GDragon, @Kaktus, @Quantum, @Chikouu
Thank you for the adds, I've added back and added everyone on here so far {^v^}
tumblr_inline_o583arkdsh1tqnsew_500.gif
@Goodra

I don't have the game yet, and I don't know when I will have the money for it D: (or maybe I will get it as a gift, who knows). I think it's a great idea what you guys did though :D I don't know, I can give my code if anyone wants it.

@Kaktus

Btw, are you from Poland? ;D Because your username looks Polish ^^
@Goodra

I don't have the game yet, and I don't know when I will have the money for it D: (or maybe I will get it as a gift, who knows). I think it's a great idea what you guys did though :D I don't know, I can give my code if anyone wants it.

@Kaktus

Btw, are you from Poland? ;D Because your username looks Polish ^^
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72