Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Black Tiger/ Shadow Spiral and PC babies
I have one hatchling left from my first spiral clutch, and they were all beautiful. This girl was the only one to get the tiger gene from her mother, though. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8645/864450_350.png[/img] I'm willing to sell her for a reasonable price in either treasure or diamonds. Diamonds preferred, though. (~150t=1D) I also have a PC clutch of three ready to hatch. The babies are guaranteed to have a cool color primary, and dark wings with either eye spot or shimmer. If you would like to reserve one of them, or see the clutch preview, send me a message and we can work out first choice etc depending on the order I receive your messages.
I have one hatchling left from my first spiral clutch, and they were all beautiful. This girl was the only one to get the tiger gene from her mother, though.

864450_350.png
I'm willing to sell her for a reasonable price in either treasure or diamonds. Diamonds preferred, though. (~150t=1D)

I also have a PC clutch of three ready to hatch. The babies are guaranteed to have a cool color primary, and dark wings with either eye spot or shimmer. If you would like to reserve one of them, or see the clutch preview, send me a message and we can work out first choice etc depending on the order I receive your messages.
bump :]
bump :]